Customize

Valentine's Day Idea

Discussion in 'Projects' started by xenuftagn, Feb 8, 2008.

1. xenuftagn Member

Valentine's Day Idea

Something similar was posted in another thread, but now I can't find it... Anyway, someone suggested standing outside the CO$ and handing out valentine's on the 14th, in addition to the protests on the 10th.

I was thinking that for a continuing awareness thing, it would be really fucking sweet if Anonymous would show up in their masks on, say, local college campuses or other public places on the 14th and hand out valentines.

You could use the designs that appeared elsewhere, or you could just be the kiddie ones that they sell at stores and you could write "<3 Xenu.net" or something on them. Just to continue to get the word out about the cause, keep interest up, and keep our numbers up.

Plus, think about how cool it would be to see, like, 3 or 4 guys in full-on Epic Fail Guy outfits standing in the quad, holding heart balloons and handing out valentines to everyone who walks by them.
  2. anonymousss Member

I think it would be better if those cards contained a brief, concise message about the damage that victims of scientologists are undergoing on valentines day.

Especially with the domain "youfoundthecard.com" being bandied about, that would be an awesome tie-in to get the attention of those who have no idea that scientology really is dangerous, and that people really are being affected badly by its actions. [aside: do CoS regularly recruit on college campuses?]

Just a thought. I love the idea of aligning valentines day towards doing something meaningful rather than just buying stuff.

anonymousss