Customize

Vanity Fair magazine - What katie didn't know

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

fuuuuck!! not avail in my location
    please someone youtube it
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice to see all the articles on Scientology related to this getting alot of attention!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Opened up yahoo the other day and the Vanity Fair article was a lead item.

It's not just viral, but mutating.
  5. Anonymous Member

So many articles right now. Comments seems anti-cult, almost everywhere (yay) but who knows, maybe there is an article I have overlooked (which is likely.)
    Articles:
    "It's okay to look," ahem. And comment some more. Press is delayed, but we are awesome.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Internetzin Member

Sucks to be Tommy boy!
  8. http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/tom-c...203228873.html

Discussing his or her crimes, known and unknown. I mean SRSLY what does that change as far as this Vanity Fair piece is concerned?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Clusterdux Member

It's a reminder to everyone who is thinking about speaking out as well that they will get fair-gamed.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Internetzin Member

Would that be fair game round two where Paul Haggis is concerned?
  11. Random guy Member

So, possibly having the hots for Boniadi is a bad thing you could be fair gamed with? She's a bit on the skinny side, but apart from that I think about half of the worlds adult population with feel with rather than against Haggis, should it be true.

OSA, you have to come up with something better!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/09/05/vanity-fair-scientology-leader-mocked-tom-cruise-behind-his-bac

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Aurora Member

14. The Wrong Guy Member

Duplicate post from
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/tom-cruise-and-katie-holmes-the-divorce.103450/page-63

From Tony Ortega on Facebook:

VILLAGE VOICE EXCLUSIVE: Paul Haggis e-mailed us this morning after we asked him about Scientology's slimy attack on him and Nazanin Boniadi in Us Weekly yesterday. Read what he has to say about the Vanity Fair article, Boniadi, and Scientology's methods of retaliation.

Paul Haggis On Scientology's Crude Retaliation: "They Are Bullying A Woman Who Has Yet To Even Speak"

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/09/scientology_paul_haggis_on_retaliation.php
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

16. pooks Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. anonanchovie Member

Tom Cruise is such a complete ass.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

The Daily Crabbie: Nazanin Boniadi Was In Love With Tom Cruise

More details from that Vanity Fair article about Tom Cruise's creepy wife hunt. Scribe Maureen Orth's dirt-digging unearthed this little tidbit: Nazanin Boniadi was genuinely in love with Tom Cruise during their brief dating period but the controlling little bastard treated her like absolute dogshit. Actually Boniadi was treated like crap through pretty much the whole process. During her month-long training session - Tom likes his women like he likes his dogs, well broken-in - she was forced to change her appearance to better conform with Tom's tastes, and she was also told to dump her boyfriend. They also made her sign a confidentiality agreement which obviously didn't take or all this shit wouldn't be coming out right now.

Then it was on to her first date with Tom. Orth says Cruise took Boniadi to Nobu, with a whole retinue of Scientology thugs in tow. Tom then treated Boniadi to a night of ice skating at Rockefeller Center...which of course Tom had rented out for the evening so they wouldn't be disturbed by normals. If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing - that's the Tom Cruise motto. After that Tom took Boniadi back to a room at Trump Towers BUT they didn't have sex "according to several sources." Really? Several sources? That many people are willing to sell Tom out to a reporter? IS THE EMPIRE STARTING TO CRUMBLE???

All Tom's over-the-top bullshit apparently had the desired effect on Boniadi. She reportedly fell head-over-heels in love with him. But Tom wasn't all that into Nazanin. There were some issues with Nazanin's allegedly non-servile attitude, which I detailed before, but the big problem was something else altogether. According to Orth, Tom just made up his mind that he wanted a women "with her own power." In other words he was trying to recreate the Nicole Kidman relationship. That's when Katie Holmes entered the picture. Nazanin now being expendable, Tom reportedly tossed her out of his mansion, then broke up with her through an intermediary.

A confused and bewildered Nazanin went to live in a Scientology center in Florida - so they could keep a close eye on her, I presume - and that's where she reportedly broke down and blabbed about the whole thing to her friends. The Scientology people found out and punished the poor broken women by making her wash bathrooms with acid, dig ditches at night and sell books on the street. Soon after that, Tom started dating Katie Holmes and the rest is history. All Nazanin Boniadi got out of the deal was a back ache from scrubbing floors and digging holes. Let this be a warning to the next poor young naive struggling actress who gets caught in Tom Cruise's web. "Fucknuts" doesn't even begin to describe that dude. And by the way, he won't help you with your career. In fact he'll probably ruin it.

http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/09/nazanin-boniadi-was-in-love-with-tom.html
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

The Daily Crabbie: Nazanin Boniadi Had A Breakdown Because Of Tom Cruise

Being forced to audition as Tom Cruise's wife THEN dating him and being dumped by him AND THEN being punished by Scientology for blabbing about the whole thing...that's my idea of stress. So it's no surprise that Nazanin Boniadi, who endured exactly the circumstances outlined above (allegedly), had a complete emotional breakdown afterward. Like, TOTAL.

"[Nazanin] fell very hard and very fast for Tom, but he just grew bored with her and moved on," a source told Radar. "However, Naz wasn't able to do that and when she was finally released from her punishment at the Church of Scientology she didn't know what to do and she was just absolutely lost. Naz had a total and complete breakdown. Naz's mother, who was also a member of the Church at the time, recognized her daughter was in trouble and needed to get immediate mental health attention. Her mom truly saved her daughter's life."

More shit for Tom Cruise to deny. Deny deny deny Tom. We all know the truth. You're a weird controlling little FREAKNUGGET who believes stuff so stupid even Mormons laugh at it. Oh by the way former Scientologist Paul Haggis - who has dedicated his life to exposing Scientology for the insane, evil organization that it is - has confirmed all the stuff about Nazanin Boniadi and the auditioning and the punishment.

"I was deeply disturbed by how the highest ranking members of a church could so easily justify using one of their members; how they so callously punished [Boniadi] and then so effectively silenced her when it was done. It wasn’t just the threats; they actually made her feel ashamed, when all she had been was human and trusting," Haggis said.
    Boniadi still refuses to comment on the situation. She's keeping a low profile and with good reason. Scientology thugs can make people disappear. Seen David Miscavige's wife Shelly lately? Of course you haven't because she VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE A COUPLE YEARS AGO. Interestingly, Shelly was reportedly the one in charge of the whole Tom Cruise wife audition thing. Was she getting set to blab and that's why David had her done away with? Or, did she flee Scientology and go into hiding, and is she the actual source behind all these stories? Is Shelly Miscavige selling out Scientology and Tom Cruise from a secret location? That would be SOOOO KEEEEEWL.
    http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/09/nazanin-boniadi-had-breakdown-because.html
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Missfit Member

pardon my stupidity, but she (Naz) was a Scientologist prior to this relationship with Cruise? Just curious....because that's the way the media is painting this.....true or not?
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Yes, but take a good look and you will see that this is beside the point.
  23. Missfit Member

Oh no, I was just asking for my own curiosity because I was unable to find an answer on my own.
  24. eddieVroom Member

ABC News gets in on the fun:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...-vetted-tom-cruises-partner/story?id=17158906
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Aurora Member

Orth, in one of the morning tv interviews says Naz was a -gung ho to save the world- scilon, as was her mother. Naz is out, don't know about her mom.
  26. another123 Member

a shoop from an old blog entry:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Another duplicate post from the divorce thread:

From Tony Ortega on Facebook:

We scored a copy of Vanity Fair on our lunch break and then devoured Maureen Orth's story about Scientology. Here are our notes about what's new and what isn't in her great piece. Enjoy!

The Voice Reads Maureen Orth's Story about Scientology in Vanity Fair

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni..._vanity_fair_katie_holmes_nazanin_boniadi.php
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

So does anyone has scans of the WHOLE article in the Vanity Fair?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Sam Urai Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. RightOn Member

20/20 "the loves of Tom Cruise" coming up?
    hope it's not a puff piece.
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. grebe Member

OMG, I hope she didn't do something permanent to herself on account of him.
  33. Anonymous Member

^^ methinks ole Tom has been watching too many vampire movies
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

He is a vampire.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. Tourniquet Member

I <3 the way the cult only make this worse for themselves. This is all coming to a head and will soon explode...
    [IMG]
  36. Anonymous Member

Putting the gay in vampire long before Twilight.

Lestat_IWTV+tom+cruise.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RolandRB Member

Are there any "before" and "after" photos that might show she had her incisors filed down to please Tom? That would be damned useful if they existed and showed it.
  38. Internetzin Member

COS Masters of fault finding, Tommy is the captain!
  39. He ruined that movie for me, but in retrospect the casting was probably spot on. The man is a narcissistic vampire.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  40. Internetzin Member

Of the three cast he sucked the most! ( pun intend)
    • Funny Funny x 3