Customize

Vault 888 Presents: Anon Video how tos

Discussion in 'How To Instructions' started by the_cloak, Jan 25, 2009.

1. the_cloak Member

Vault 888 Presents: Anon Video how tos

I am in the process of creating a lot of video how tos. Figured they would be good since we seem to be getting a ton of new blood in all of the sudden. I'm quite happy about this and so I've made some vids that I hope will help those who are joining this important movement.

Here is the first of three parts of Protesting 101. I have other vids on the way as well. I'll post them as they finish processing on youtube.

2. Stutroup Member

Re: Vault 888 Presents: Anon Video how tos

It's great! Keep up the quality in this series!
  3. the_cloak Member

And part 2!

4. the_cloak Member

Whoohoo, part 3 finished up around the same time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFiXA8wg3Zc&feature=channel]YouTube - Protesting 101 -Part 3 Flyering and leaving the protest safely[/ame]

Moar to come. Next topic will be computer tech.
  5. Anoniemert Member

nice work so far, quite usefull for the newfags.
  6. the_cloak Member

Next 2 parts are up, computer tech, or rather mobile computer tech for anon ops. I go over the easy to obtain Itronix computers from ebay. These little gems made by General Dynamics are generally ex police or fire laptops or from corporate or university field work. They are rugged as hell and can take a beating. So if anyone wants a cheap travel laptop or protest laptop (for those anons who can set up a table) that costs very little to obtain, check these vids out.

7. the_cloak Member

And another about namefagging and some things about how to deal with it.

8. KryTo Member

where did you get the begining clip
  9. the_cloak Member

I found it linked from one of Boris videos (or maybe it was his son). Germanfags put it together for us. Try searching for "message from boris" on here, one of those has a link in it.
  10. Anon752 Member

Great work. The team here is going to be doing a lot more work on the front page in the next couple months. I think having a series like this as front page material would be great. When we get to a point where adding them is the next move I will contact you about it.
  11. Obama Member

There is a front page?
  12. KryTo Member

I still cant find that damn opening anyone know the link?
  13. the_cloak Member

That would be cool, but I might suggest making a playlist in youtube and then adding vids you like to it and embedding that instead. You can add other people's vids as well. That way you could have a whole list of vids you found useful floating there on the front page somewhere.
  14. JFawkeson Member

15. KryTo Member

ITs there but the link is broken
  16. BlooAnon Member

17. KryTo Member

That worked thanks
  18. ClingingMars Member

Thanks for this, being a newfag I'm trying to learn as much as I can.
  19. the_cloak Member

The videos will be down for a while. Some clown posted them to the chans and they apparently assumed it was me and came in and spammed the hell out of them and I disabled them because I'm sick of cleaning out the shit from my inbox. I'll restore them later once the butthurt has died down. Once again people, we don't shit where we eat. Keep chanology off the chans.

Edit: And no I don't think OSA did this. I think some moron here thought it would be helpful to post it there and started this mess. The vids were not that heavily watched and to be honest, I wasn't 100% happy with them as they did look fairly campy. I may re-do them and re-upload them that way, or maybe restore them later once the idiots get bored and move on.
  20. Mutante Member

This thread is made of special reserve win.
  21. 3rdMan Member

Hope to see these re-uploaded soon.
  22. RedOrbifold Member

wow, I don't want to make the sticky list any bigger here, but this is good!
  23. the_cloak Member

I've removed the vids, they were causing too much butthurt and we have more important shit to focus on and 90% of what was in those vids was common sense. If anyone wants to make new vid how tos, do so, but be aware that they are constantly targeted by some of the worst people to be found on the chans.

As a side note, I've discovered that this entire attack originated on 12chan (a chan for pedos) and I now have a list of about 60 or so youtube accounts of pedophiles thanks to this. A few of them were smart enough to use socks but a number of the accounts seem to be their normal everyday youtube accounts. And they said I failed at anonymous, lol.

Still, I feel filthy all over knowing that over 800 (only about 60 commented) dirty fucking child loving creeps were crawling over my jewtube account.

So... what should I do with the 60 accounts hmm? FBI? Chris Hanson/Perverted justice? Or just put them on ED for people to troll? All three sounds like a good potential for lulz.
  24. Anonymous Member

why not do all three?
  25. Anonymous Member

Sounds like a job for 888 to me :)