Customize

Ventura Mission has moved

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Ventura Mission has moved

They just moved in September. Old address was 180 N. Ashwood. Any Anons still around in Ventura?

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Ventura Mission has moved

3295 Telegraph, Ventura, Ca

xy_14D449BC-3778-4D47-A257-D6D35E88DCEF__.jpg
  3. the anti Member

that mission is mostly dead anyways, and looks like new place is even smaller (edit: now seeing photo), slighty
  4. Anonymous Member

The new location is definitely smaller than the old place.

ventura1.jpg

[IMG]

ventura3.jpg

They didn't move very far away. But there will probably more traffic at the new place, close to the mall.

ventura4.jpg

Can someone say Hi to Vicky and Wayne, if they are still there on staff.
  5. Smurf Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Deck chairs, Titanic, yadda yadda.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CuppyCake Member

Home county win!
  9. Anonymous Member

Buenaventura Mission was opened around 1982. It used to be one of the more successful missions in the US. Tom and Cathy Steiner used to run it. They won the Birthday game at least once, in the past. They were in the top 10 in the Birthday game a number of times.

The Case Supervisor & Lead Auditor Wayne Miller was given an award at an Int event a few years ago, for total number of hours he audited pcs, umpteen thousands of hours. A real money maker for the mission.

I think the current shrinkage to their smaller office is indicative of Scientology shrinking as a whole.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. RightOn Member

yes it is a lease?

It is not listed as tax exempt
    Owner not listed
  13. Smurf Member

Nope. Jesse is 28 now, still a Scilon and working for a software company.
  14. AnonaVega Member

Um... so there's going to be a protest here?
  15. macattack Member

I am still around and still keeping tabs on the cult.
    The weird thing is I worked in the building next door 10 years ago.
  16. Im in the Area, not to many people that I know off :(
  17. LocalSP Member

Just a quick question, but just how many clams work in the computer industry? It seems like a lot and it might be something we should be concerned about.
  18. LaurieBell Member

Ashwood Street is still running dianetics out of that address. Unfotunately, the Telegraph Road opening is not good because when the scilons put their personality tests and other materials out on Main Street, someone kept taking all the Co$ information so no one was sucked in. The scilons realized they were not being effective there as this type of protest lasted several years. Now not only are they across from The Pacific View Mall, they are directly across from the major Transportation Center aka the city bus system. They positioned themselves in the most visible spot in the city. Brazen and Desperate. Yes, there are anons quietly working to get the message out but the scilons are not willing to give up. The Telegraph Road site is high traffic and must be exposed. Raul Lopez was scammed for almost $2 Million by the Ventura org.
  19. RightOn Member

Flag that shit
  20. Anonymous Member

ClearCraig updated with new ventura info.
  21. LaurieBell Member

Ventura is on the downlow BUT Boston, Sacramento, Houston, Los Angeles needs flagging help on ClearCraig here on WhyWeProtest. We need to do this to keep people from harm and destroying their mental health and life!

***Once I am mobile again, I will be at the Transportation Center or bus stop and passing out So You Got The Card.***
    The Santa Barbara org really pissed me off when I went there years ago. I have been protesting ever since!
    http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=lBBtPu4Nuag

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=KIs-VCwe4qI
    RAZORS INSIDE THE RPF FENCE!
  22. RightOn Member

have not seen this vid before
    pretty tasty!
  23. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum