Customize

Verdict: GUILTY! French trial verdicts are in

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by firebug, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Verdict: GUILTY! French trial verdicts are in

Don't need to myself. There's so much win, even herro's "let's just say the opposite for the sake of argument" failposts can't fag it up for me.
  2. humphrey Member

3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Do not try and bend Herro,
    that's impossible.
    Instead only try to realize the truth...
    that there is no Herro.
    Then you'll see that it is not Herro that bends, It is only yourself.
  4. humphrey Member

A group so concerned with religious freedoms should be advocating against the War on Drugs. But there are a few problems with that for Scientology

1. They're terrified of the Government
    2. They already look insane
    3. LSD would deprogram their members

Amen
  5. Anonymous Member

I love the way that's worded. So passionate.

That's Nono the Clown, a non-anon that's a sideline supporter who got harassed by and therefore irritated at the cult. And that shit he's doing is HIGH FUCKIN PRAISE IN THE CLOWN WORLD! WOOO! SUCK ON THAT OSA TICK TOCK DAVEY TIME'S A RUNNIN OUT!
  6. PagAnon Member

I love the pic in the op. This is fucking epic win even if scientology is not banned. I bet the scilons were PISSED not only because of the ruling, but seeing Anons outside. I'd love to see their faces :D
  7. Belladonna Member

Re-quoted for great justice, the court also said
    Some more from Der Spiegel
    The World from Berlin: 'Karadzic Is Playing With the Dignity of His Victims' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
    Da Chermans want moar!
  8. Anonymous Member

Lol many people protested against Chick Corea who had a concert in France see french article here, and its rough translation with a little help from gooooogle here :

9. Belladonna Member

lulz Who the hell is his misguided booking agent? Tee hee.

Wrong place at the wrong time.

Anyway, even though anons don't care about Chick Corea, he continues to have a successful career and is highly regarded. And France has a great taste for jazz.

I would love to see him think about leaving. I wouldn't imagine that he has gotten too far with the courses, since being a jazz musician means working constantly just to pay the bills, even if you're at the top of the heap.
    12681116.jpg

Oh, and wow, I just learned something about Jean-Luc Barbier
    http://www.antisectes.net/suisse-eng.htm
    http://www.upperbridge.org/eng-barbier.html
    31819755.jpg
    http://www.swiss-jazz.ch/
    This is news to me.

(Yeah, there's only record of one course completion for Chick Corea since 1998).
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's the very essence of Scientology: creating lists of "good" and "bad" people, web sites, books, organizations, etc., and then apportioning respect accordingly. Perhaps "Marie 31" has forgotten about the following:

- "suppressive persons"
    - "potential trouble sources"
    - "entheta"
    - clam nanny
    - disconnection
    - "RPFers" forbidden to talk to anyone else
    - Scientology enemies list
    - people who are "low" on LRH's "tone scale"
    ...etc.

Half of that stuff was pulled straight out of Hubbard's flabby, drugged anus. He literally wrote the book(s) on creating lists of "good" and "bad" people and disrespecting the "bad" ones (does "ruin him utterly" or "quietly and without sorrow" not ring any bells, bimbo?); how can this person even dress herself in the morning??

Maybe, but I would expect that someone with as much excellent material in the bag as he's got would be able to live nicely off of royalties by this point. Of course, maybe he's been suckered into flushing most of it down Hubbard's [strike]ass[/strike]rathole.
  11. Belladonna Member

12. Olrik Member

They have no journalists in Paris?!
    Too expensive maybe?
    Or the smell?

lol
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

Not so important. He mentioned the BIG THREE "IS": Paris, Haggis and Davis
  14. Belladonna Member

15. Anonymous Member

Good job you've done, scraping out all the scistories on this latest debacle from every point on the globe. =)
  16. Belladonna Member

Letter to the editor, Irish Independent
    Scientology is an unholy fraud - Letters, Opinion - Independent.ie
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Herro Member

I don't know what you're talking about sir. I predicted this outcome even when everyone else was all doom and gloom.
  19. Scatman Member

Needs plastic penis shooped into mouth.
  20. Anonymous Member

What about the public notices? When will they be on the webistes?
  21. Ann O'Nymous Member

When the decision is applicable, i. e. after all appeals are over, i. e. not before many years. Learn to patience.
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice story, child of my parents.
  23. Belladonna Member

24. Ann O'Nymous Member

Thanks for all the links.
  25. exOT8Michael Member

So funny, after watching the BBC french verdict video the next selections to watch that came up were both of Tommy Davis and Sweeney freak out. LOL
  26. Belladonna Member

I hope Sweeney is enjoying this, rather than being forced to remember something he'd rather forget. He certainly has accidentally become wrapped up in the narrative, and when they write his obituary, this will feature prominently in it.
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

The funny part is that he most certainly did not "loose it" - as visible when in the middle of it he says a sentence in a normal tone - but was resisting scientology's pressure. For some reason, it was decided this would be the official version.
  28. Anonymous Member

Good point. Sweeney and Davis are just using Scientology communication skills - i.e. Tone 40 - i.e. screaming like maniacs at each other.
  29. Anonymous Member

So the the public-notice punishment can't be inflicted before the appeal?

Don't prisoners appeal from within prison?
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

Wait. We are in the process of checking this.
  31. Belladonna Member

AFP
    It's pretty much just raw interview footage, might be useful for edits.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k-TGQQ477M"]YouTube - Scientologists convicted of fraud in France[/nomedia]
  32. Anonymous Member

Hmmm - as someone who ran away from the UK in (small) part because of the increasing authoritarianism - and has subsequently become more aware of that, I'm still not sure about that - the 'civilisation' is incredibly principled - sometimes those principles are in conflict for different segments however.

Conversely, I totally agree that the government is unprincipalled - but the active support for multculturalism is the least of the evidence for that, or perhaps even anti-evidence - trying to enforce 90 day no-charge detention is WAY more 'wooly' wrt 'civil rights'!

Where is post re Maori re this pls (if anyone can be bothered to link) - I had a quick squizz but couldn't find it.

My attempts to not join the Mutante fan club are over. You rock boy/girl/thing. I just hope you are boy or thing so I can be appropriatly lustful.
  33. Ann O'Nymous Member

A non official version of the court ruling can be found here in French: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/220-francais/le-jugement-du-27-10-a-55405/
    I don't think we are going to translate it.
    About some specific issues:
    - The fines have to be paid even if they appeal.
    - The publication in newspapers case is unclear so far. French Anonymous investigate.
  34. Anonymous Member

boy/girl/thing is an eerily accurate description
  35. Basement Member

I seem to not have announced how much win I believe this to be.

It's of the epic kind.
  36. Anonymous Member

2x multiplier on the WIN COMBO for this.

Goes up to 4x if the same applies to the newspaper announcements.

*awaits Frogfag analysis*
  37. themadhair Member

FIXED
  38. Olrik Member

Nope Madhair. It's clearly written in the court decisions, and for each and every person/organisation being fined. This is fact: The fines have to be paid even if they appeal.
  39. auchraw Member

There are already at least two more anti-Scientology cases on the go in France: the Boublil kidnapping and a suicide.

Since CoS cannot change their criminal tactics, either they can no longer operate in France or, if they do they will be hauled up again, The prison sentences are only suspended which I think means that if the cult does anything illegal they will become actual.

I think the court has got them by the short and curlies. And of course the door is wide open to any other recent victims.

Moreover if they are a criminal organisation in France, this is true of every other country in the world.

But the fines are peanuts. The prosecutor wanted some multiple of 2 million euros.
  40. Belladonna Member

I think the Maori bit was a joke. If I see one though, I will include it posthaste.