Customize

Victoria Britton breaks her silence on the death of Kyle Brennan - Friday, February 15

Discussion in 'Kyle Brennan' started by moarxenu, Feb 8, 2013.

1. moarxenu Member

I think Lance Marcor is a cool guy. eh pwns scilons and doesn't afraid of anything.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. moarxenu Member

"Scientology turns people into criminals." - Lance Marcor
    • Like Like x 2
  3. wolfbane Member

Adam Holland is awesome!
    • Like Like x 4
  4. moarxenu Member

Gary Robinson is great. Kyle loved him and trusted him. He was the last person Kyle talked to. They had a two hour conversation the day Kyle left San Francisco to go to Clearwater.

He told Gary that he was taking his Lexapro every day and that he had his collection of gold coins with him with which he financed his trip. When Kyle's belongings were returned they were missing. (OSA?)

Gary says, "Was this murder?"
    • Like Like x 3
  5. moarxenu Member

Lance's final remarks: I could talk for two hours about documents Scientology witthheld. Kyle's case has not been heard.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. moarxenu Member

lol Dr. Steve Wiseman: If Scientology was a country it would probably be North Korea.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

I love the ending: "Victoria, we love you .." *Bloop*
    • Like Like x 4
  8. amaX Member

AWESOME JOB FROM EVERYONE! <3
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Well, little Davey certainly must be fuming in his scotch about those CSFMs on God Discussion.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Intelligence Member

LOL - Yes, that ^^^ comment was priceless!!! Also when he said he was in the Australia ORG
    and took a Personality Test, then told them he was a Psychiatrist!!! Can you imagine :)
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Born2Shop Member

Victoria is amazing and for the first time has been heard from publically.

She is a beautiful person inside and out and her story is so very important.

Thank you moar for all the help you have been to Victoria for not only this show but for so many months.

I just hope this show is put up on the internet where anyone can access it and that it is spread out all over the place.

People really need to hear this. I can recall no interviews about scientology ever being more important than this one.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. Heartfelt thanks to all who contributed. I only managed to hear the final hour live, but will hopefully get to hear the rest later.

Would like very much to hear more about the dox Lance referred to. Any reason why these cannot be put online?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. moarxenu Member

They are all online. Check out the blog Justice For Kyle Brennan http://justiceforkylebrennan.blogspot.com/

The sidebar on the right has links to the most important dox including The Second Declaration of Lance Marcor, which is what you are referring to. The other two most important articles are Victoria's Chronology and the article "The death of 20-year-old Kyle Brennan as an Enemy of the Church of Scientology."

Reading those will give you good background on Kyle's story.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Thanks, moarxenu. I think I've probably read most of these, but am going to check for Lance's Second Declaration and the others you highlighted, as they don't ring a bell.

Thanks for your tireless efforts.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. moarxenu Member

16. amaX Member

Bless everyone involved.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 6
  18. Thatcher Moderator

Nice job everyone.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Intelligence Member

Tx Moar - - will combine some of the dox, your blog info, and clips from show, into
    a few Wire Service and Examiner article/stories and push for other media expose.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Intelligence Member

Have listened to the three hour show once again and article is at Editor now.

Draft Excerpts: (VERY long - 1,400 word article)

SNIPS:

Published article may be slightly different?

• Like Like x 5
  21. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  22. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. moarxenu Member

THIS WAS A TRIUMPH; MAKING A NOTE HERE HUGE SUCCESS.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Born2Shop Member

The show has now been edited down to about 1 ½ hours from 3 hours.

Here is a link to it:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/150212318/podcasts/2013-02-15-GodDiscussion/index.html

Some of what each of us spoke about on the show was deleted so as to make it easier for people to follow.

This show is so very important.

And Victoria is trying to help save lives by getting this message out as broadly as possible so that what happened to her beautiful son will not happen to other parents’ sons and daughters.

I request and highly recommend that all who can find it in their hearts make this link available to all possible media contacts and to any group or person who should hear this story.

I also would love to speak with others who might have radio shows who are interested in this. I would like to see Victoria tell her story as much as possible and on as many programs as possible.

For Kyle Brennan!

For a Mother’s Love!

And for great justice!
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Born2Shop Member

On March 19. 2013 David Love wrote an excellent article about what happened to Kyle Brennan and about his mother Victoria Britton seeking justice.

http://www.examiner.com/article/victoria-britton-seeking-justice-for-her-son-kyle-brennan?cid=db_articles

I highly recommend reading the article. And for anyone who would like to spend a very small amount of time to help in Victoria’s search for justice, just read the original posting in the thread "Kyle Brennan: Anybody's Child" for some very simple ideas.

If you do not wish to hit the above link, here is the text of the article:

• Like Like x 3