Customize

Victory against Ron, the Phony Vet!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by ziptang, Feb 8, 2011.

1. ziptang Member

Got this reply to an email I sent to the Memorial...

• Like Like x 24
  2. hushpuppy Member

Excellent! Would have been even better if they were kicked out by the Memorial, but still, excellent!
  3. xenubarb Member

This happies my pants.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

We should give you a plague
  5. Scatman Member

I think someone from the Navy Memorial encouraged the "Friends of L. Ron Hubbard" to cancel the event by asking about Hubbard's false claims of valor during WWII, which they could not honestly answer without disgracing themselves. The cancellation did not occur spontaneously.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Win!

Scumbag liars have no business sharing a memorial with those who truly have defended our country.

Anyway, LRon had enough plaques...on his teeth. (You're welcome.)
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice. Well done.
  8. Etain Member

And with the dox from the New Yorker article showing his military record, it would look especially bad.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Miranda Member

I think they may actually have realized that after the New Yorker article, this would be an unfortunate time to brag about Hubbard's supposed heroism.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Mr_Trilby Member

Well done , let this be another victory to the many Anonymous !
  13. Anonymous Member

How about Red Face with palm?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. This is great !

I might be the only one wondering if they are going to hold this event somewhere else. I also wonder if this is one of those events that you have to pay for in order to get in. Knowing this cult; you would think so. I again wonder if this event was going to be used as an excuse to "reg" money and/or recruit staff. Maybe nobody else cares but I just can't help but think of these things.

Anyway it has been a blast watching how this has turned out. Well done !
    • Like Like x 1
  15. LocalSP Member

Well done.
  16. elwood Member

Wright has nailed the CoS to the wall on the documentation. Also, congrats to all of you who sent harpoons to the Navy Memorial and other stolen valor organizations. It worked!
  17. Anonymous Member

Excellent end game. But it begs the question: how did the cult spin the cancellation to its true believers?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

One cultie used the line that there were two sets of records, needed to keep Hubbard's undercover work undercover.
  19. I too am curious about the spin of it's cancellation. we need:
    A. The Flyer regging people to come to the ceremony.
    B. A good copy of the email with the Cancellation.
    C. Pictures ate the Navy Memorial of blank spots... indicating that Hubbard was not added.

If we can get those... thats more ammo to people that the cult never tells it's members whats going on, and to show public how they hero worship the con man. A recent field agent can attest to the Hero Worship they show even doing basic course work. Might be another way to inoculate public!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Scatman Member

Except that there is the 50 year declassification rule. Hubbard was discharged in 1945. So, IF he engaged in any classified operations during WWII, that becomes public domain in 1995. That fact should be explained to the cultie.
    No notarized corroborating declarations of his alleged undercover work exist in the public record.
    No such official records exist and no affidavits filed in the public exist otherwise, so his claimed undercover work did not happen. Period.
    Hubbard lied about his war record.
    Hubbard lied about Dianetics.
    Hubbard lied about Scientology.
    Thus, Dianetics/Scientology constitute nothing more than a "house of cards" which has collapsed.
    Only the most gullible would believe in it at this point.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

It was. I think you are underestimating this particular culties capacity to spout bullshit faster than it can be debunked.

Worth noting that he has never brought up this line with me ever since I dropped this on him. While I'd like to be optimistic he is a hardcore cultie who I doubt can be reached.
  22. eddieVroom Member

I can't imagine a faster or moar effective way to piss off genuine vets than to fake this shit. lol
  23. Unfortunately you are dealing with logic.... which is something Scilons are trained not to engage in. What I
    reccomend: Use this to show public. Then show the public how scilons do not apply their communications. Thus illustrating with evidence.... how hypocritical Scilons are.
  24. Orson Member

Well done faggots. Serioulsy. Yes, the cult may have "canceled" on doing the event, but this is certainly the result of a shit storm of factors and perfect timing, imho.

Anon efforts (poons, protests, media) likely would have been enough on their own, but the timing of Wright's New Yorker article with a special focus in it on Hubbard's fake war record, stolen valor and forged documents surely was the final straw.

Whether the cult decided to back out on their own (recognizing the shit-storm of media footbullets this would fire off post New Yorker) or the Navy Memorial "encouraged" the cult to withdraw doesn't matter.

No event. No plaque at the Navy Memorial honoring the fraud Hubbard.

+1 for the good guys
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

If you can get someone like the SP Times to cover it, many outlets will pick it up.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. amaX Member

Awwwwwwww, YEAH! This is lovely.
  27. Herro Member

Lol. Well done.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. 3rdMan Member

ROFLMAO! Well that was a quick and sweet.
  30. Scatman Member

Good point DSA. In scientology, logic constitutes an "external influence", which sea org members are trained and coerced not to use, and public are propagandized not to engage in.
    Logic is "wog tech".
  31. YESSS......What a sweet thread...........
  32. Scatman Member

I just don't think OSA motivation has anything to do with the possibility of post New Yorker media footbullets as the plaque presentation would be used mainly for internal aggrandizement propaganda. I will wager you anything that the Navy Memorial folks were woken up by Anonymous and asked the "Friends of L. Ron Hubbard" some pressing questions about Hubbard's war record. BTW, my understanding is that someone needs to purchase a plaque for the ceremony. So, the scilons still own a plaque, they just won't have a ceremony at the Navy Memorial. Watch them in the near future take photos of the plaque and put that in some piece of Hubbard eulogy propaganda.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I wonder how Indies and FZ are taking this (additional) proof that their messiah was a liar...
  34. Anonymous Member

Good on you, mate.
    Shows what can be accomplished when we work together and leave the political arguments behind.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. I think they are`all OUI=LRH after so many years and endless hours of Hubbard's insane processing.

The total bullshit of "entheta", I feel bad for most of them, not those still trying to promote Hubbard's scams.

I hope they all take an honest look at everything this abusive fraud did and slowly come back to their senses.

Many were brought up knowing little else than Hubbard's lies and actually believed in Hubbard's made-up "entheta", it takes time, i wish all exes and current "Pefect Tech" hostages (all scientologists, imho) the freedom to move on.
  37. Anonymous Member

A happy convergence - this thwarted attempt to deceive by misrepresentation, while hoping to add a crumb of legitimacy to a total fraud, and the evidence from the newly-published New Yorker of phoney, doctored dox supplied by the CoS chief spokesman.

Definitely a story with legs.
  38. Anonymous Member

This is great, although I'm skeptical that the event cancellation was directly due to us. The Navy Memorial Foundation is flatly saying that they have no control over private ceremonies, and Scientology quite often pulls the plug on their own events. (I can think of at least 3 cancellations in my city alone within the last couple years, and I'm not even "in the know.") think a more probable scenario is that the event was projected to faceplant due to a lack of people registering and they decided to call it off rather than have an embarrassing turnout.

In any case, though, they're not having their party of lies, so that's good.
  39. True... however the only difference is that this was going up in a memorial, set to help enshrine LRH as a WWII hero. This isn't just one of their fundraiser things. This was something that every tourist visiting the memorial would be able to see LRH, War hero and founder of Scilons. I think that this event was seeking to legitimize Hubbard to public as opposed to the scilon masses (like they always do, *raise glass* 'to LRH!') makes this a great win for the forces of Anonymous and the Glory of Macabia! Plus add in that the event involved SOME coordination with the Navy, it's not just an event they call the City to ask to use the park, and it's no biggie if they flake out whatever.

WE must see though with field agents if they are just going to hang up the plaque on their own. Any chance of that happening?