Customize

[Video] Jesse Prince on Marty Rathbun March 2010

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by anon0004, Mar 29, 2011.

1. anon0004 Member

Considering the latest Blogposts of Jesse Prince, I dug up some footage taken at the last conference in Hamburg.
    It is an unpublished part of the question and answer section, we were actually asked not to tape, but well....
    We did anyway.
    And now he's posting similar things in his blog so, why not put it out on the tubes.
    We did not publish it because it did not seem interesting back in the day, like the other 5 Hour Q&A on our hard Disks.
    Jesse Prince is asked if Marty is up to building his own Cult, and hes like, well see for yourselves.

There is still some mediocore interesting video footage around, if I have the time I'll put it all on the tubes in the next weeks, if you guise wanna see it.
  2. No wonder Rathbun is so fucked up. His early introduction to the cult is having a woman's brains splattered all over him and being seconds away from being murdered himself. That can't be good for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BLiP Member

. . . an then, in that highly traumatised state getting audited to within an inch of his life. That's gotta get the programming in. Deep. No wonder he thinks he's like Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jnr, and John Lennon all rolled into one.
  4. Anonymous Member

good video
  5. Anonymous Member

The unravelling of the LMT was because its president, Stacey Brooks, had GONE BACK to scientology?
    Is it true she went back? and when?
  6. Ackerland Member

no, it's not true. she married bob minton afterwards. he probably meant she cut a deal with scientology.