Customize

Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Madame_Guillotine, Nov 16, 2008.

1. twistedpuppet Member

Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Check below, we have 12 linkbacks for this thread alone. Most are in relation to Jett's death.
  2. TheBitch Member

Maybe it had something to do with his mother's sole reliance upon "purification rundowns" to deal with her son's sickness?

2ujp3me.jpg
  3. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

What do you want me to put in the first post?

I thought it was quite ironic this happened after proof of Jett's special need status became obvious and irrefutable in the video for the first time. I really really hope not.

I feel so bad for any parent who loses a child. I worried about Jett but never thought something like this would happen.
  4. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

5. RavenEyes Member

Almost 5000 are in this thread alone. Welcome, everyone!
  6. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

It was >9000 a while ago. really!
  7. whosit Member

Dawn, I don't know if you lurk here anymore or not. Just wanted say - I was wrong. Maybe the story should have been pushed more.

This sucks.
    :confused:
  8. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Wow! That makes me nervous! Really?
    Oh and HI MM!
  9. RavenEyes Member

It appears I may have been wrong, also. :(
  10. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

maybe he was epileptic
  11. whosit Member

We don't know what it was. I still personally think it was a combination of different factors. We don't know what kind of treatment he was getting. The kid needed help. Seeing the links and postings on his "care giver" makes me very suspicious though. The Purification Rundown (Kelly Preston called it a detoxification program) is EXTREMELY dangerous. This by itself could have killed him.
  12. DarthXenu Member

It would be good to add some dox about $cientology pocilies on medications on that first post. Like maybe some testimonies of ex $cientologists who were denied medical treatment.

Maybe stuff like:

Sorry about posting Vagoo stuff, but couldn't find some other ex testimonies
  13. DarthXenu Member

14. amaX Member

Google the symptoms of Kawasaki syndrome and just have a look at what they let their toddler go through by just treating him with a purif rundown.

Kawasaki syndrome is easily treatable and need NOT lead to heart disease of any kind.

It does not lead to seizures.

I'm also very curious as to why that young man who has seizures was last seen going into a bathroom on Thursday afternoon and not found until the next morning.

Look, there is no love lost between myself and Christman, but I'm going to put it out there anyway---don't shove too many of her video's down the public's throat. If they dig too far, they'll see some of her latest vids----not something I want associated with us in anyway.
  15. ILikeMasks Member

Actually on rare occasions it can cause seizures. It is hell to go through, I've had it for 13 years. If he did in fact have it I feel more sorry for him then I ever have. It's very hard to diagnose and that's why I think the Travolta's say their son had that instead of autism.
  16. Buttons Member

DarthXenu-
    Thanks for adding the videos.
    Great contribution to this thread.
  17. Hostile Member

dunno, perhaps some info about cos' policy on psychiatric illness and medication

also, I suggest that we put this site even further up the google list...

jett travolta fell and died.
  18. Mommy Field Member

I was watching the news tonight and they stated that Jett did take medicine for his Seizures. Surprises me since I thought Scientologists don't believe in meds. I hope for their own conscience they did give him the meds. he would have desparately needed for his seizures.
  19. Anonse7en Member

wait so son goes to the bathroom(by himself) one day, next day they find him dead...Why did it take a whole day to figure out something was missing? Are police looking into this???? How come it seem like the press will believe anything Scientology says with out even asking questions to clear up inaccurate information, or blatant distortions of reality. you don't just let your retarded child chill in the bathroom by himself all night?

I mean i'm sure this is the question everyone is asking be come on MEDIA give me some fucking answers
  20. anon131 Member

I just saw the video from the OP on Anderson Cooper 360 (CNN). The story hasn't aired yet, but good job to the OP! I bet you didn't know just how relevant and popular this thread would be a couple months later. It's unfortunate that it had to become popular due to the kids death... :(

I really feel bad for the kid. This is so horrible.

Edit: On a related note, Greta van Sustren was covering the story on Fox. She kept asking if he was taking medication and the dude she was interviewing kept saying no. Wonder what's going through her mind right now.
  21. Buttons Member

Mommy Fields-

There is the dilemma for the COS.
    If he was taking medication, they were not following church doctrine.
    John Travolta is at the highest levels of the church (which cost alot of money to get to) and should have "super powers" and shouldn't have needed them according to COS.
    This will/should put doubt in the mind of other Scientologists that believe you can't deviate from the teachings of L Ron Hubbard and achieve that level.

If that part isn't true?
    What else might be a lie?
  22. DamOTclese Member

This is horrible that this old thread gets revised like this. I hope that there's a lengthy and detailed investigation in the event that Jett was denied medication or was subjected to the insane crook's "Purification Rundown."
  23. The Shadow Member

This thread is still on the first results page on Google, but has slipped down
  24. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

There's no proof of this child's autism. There is however, absolute proof (and now tragic proof), that he suffered from seizures. Work with absolutes only. Conjecture gets us nowhere, even if we firmly believe it. Personally, I'm not even touching the whole autism thing right now. The parents deny it, no doctors have or will come forward. Facts are all we have. What I would like to see is a compendium of stories of ex-Scientologists who were not allowed to take anti-seizure medication. The only story I'm aware of is Tory's. I'd like to see more.
  25. Buttons Member

VictoireFlamel-

Good to see you posting.
    Please stick around.
    Your posts have been missed.
  26. RavenEyes Member

An absolute: Seizures can be the result of many things, and people can get them throughout their lives due to a variety of things. My daughter suffered three seizures when she was a toddler due to rheumatic fever. Later in life, she now suffers from atypical seizures (and will for the rest of her life) due to Lyme Disease. We need to also be careful about making conjectures re: epilepsy. Welcome back! You were missed! :)
  27. DamOTclese Member

Now Jett is dead, almost certainly because of Scientology.
  28. JimmyJames Member

How do you get the video to work?

It won't even freaking play. All it shows me is a photo.
    The script they say to use on a personal website to link back doesn't work either when I paste it.
  29. Damonk Member

Yoh Madame!!!

you are spot on with that video, there's more evidence of Jett's autism. As you know autistic kids got a thing with gravity, in this video he is sitting with his feet on the seat and on another photo with he is doing the same on the plane, there is also a couple where he is walking on his toes. This characteristic is evident because they can not always judge how far is the floor/ground. Also, on some of the other photos he is flicking his cheeks with his finger tips, this is because of the overload of sensory activities that they experience.
    I love JT, but it made me sad, as a parent with an autistic child that he and he's wife were living in complete idotic denial. All this because of this cult!!! Rest in peace Jett
  30. post1026 Member

JUST WHO THE F*** DO YOU SELF RIGTHEOUS, IGNORANT, PREJUDICED IDIOTS THINK YOU ARE????? - WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT JOHN & KELLY TRAVOLTA DID NOT GIVE THEIR SON ALL THE BEST THAT THEY COULD? "HIDNG" HIM (MORE LIKE PROTECTING HIM) FROM THE MEDIA IN THIS SICK SOCIETY OF OURS IS THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD FOR THEM TO HAVE DONE. THE MEDIA AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC CAN BE VERY CRUEL AND INTRUSIVE. CELEBRITIES AND THIER CHILDREN ARE FODDER FOR THE PRYING EYES OF THE IDOL PUBLIC!!!
    WHY DO SOME PEOPLE ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE JOHN IS A SCIENTOLOGIST THAT HE WOULD NOT HAVE WANTED THE VERY BEST FOR HIS SON ... WHAT A CROCK OF S***!!!
    IF HE WERE CATHOLIC OR PRODESTANT OR SOMEOTHER "MAINSTREAM" RELIGION AND HIS SON DIED WOULD THE SAME ASSUMPTION HAVE BEEN MADE??? I SUPPOSE THOSE SAME NARROW MINDED & JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE WOULD ASSUMED THE SAME SORT OF BULL*** IF HAD PRACTICED THE FAITH OF ISLAM!!!! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE SOCIETY ... SO WHY IS THERE CONSTANT PRE-JUDICE TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE A SLIGHTLY "OFF-CENTER" PATH???
    GET THE F*** OFF THEIR CASE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE ... THEY ARE GREIVING FOR THIER SON!!!!
    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIVE JOINED IN OR RESPONDED ON ANY ONLINE FORUM, BUT I AM SO OUTRAGED AT THE SELF RIGHTEOUS, ASSUMPTIVE BEHAVIOUR OF SOME OF THE POSTS THAT I COULDN'T NOT DO IT!!!!
    GET A F****** LIFE!!!!
  31. AnonyK23 Member

The tech fails.

SUDEP: most often hits young men with developmental disabilities and right temporal lobe issues (dunno where his were, it's just another data point) who aren't taking meds.

This shouldn't have happened.
  32. Plups Member

post1026, if you read the thread through, I think you'll find that many people were very protective of Jett and many commented on the fact that the family were obviously very caring, as evidenced in the video.

You'll always get some people who have their own prejudices. But in this case most people were not assuming the worst. Many of us know of Scientology's teachings about people with disabilities - which is where the concern and, in some cases, skepticism comes from.

I think it's important to note that most of this thread was written weeks before Jett's tragic death, meaning that people no doubt would have written in quite a different tone had the discussion happened today.

I hope that is helpful.
  33. fotoanon Member

Caps locks is very rude.

Also, spelling correctly is encouraged.

And yes, there are many assumptions, but based on scientology beliefs, a person suffering from seizures would have a shorter lifespan in scientology than in a "Mainstream religion" everything else being equal. For people to ignore this is to condemn others to possibly die without proper medical care.
  34. post1026 Member

WHATEVER - CAPS LOCK IS NOT INTENDED TO BE RUDE ... RATHER PICKY ... AS FOR SPELLING ... SO I DIDN'T SPELL CHECK AS I WAS TYPING ... A LOT MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO FOCUS ON THAN THAT ... DON'T YA' THINK?
  35. mrfyde Member

I think that most of the people on this thread are more worried about the crazy ideas that scientology has for caring for people with what ever Jett's condition are.

Jett's mother is a noted speaker for the CCHR that apposes all forms of psychiatry and medicine that helps many children with mental and PHYSICAL handicaps.

I don't care if scientologists believe that Psychiatrists started world war II but when they are actively lobby against TESTED medical treatments for their own children as well as the children of others I have an issue.
  36. AnonKiwi Member

Edited to add a note to the first post. Hopefully it makes things a bit clearer for any visitors. If the note sucks, go moan to someone else, I'm off to bed :)
  37. fotoanon Member

Capslock is yelling....so it IS meant to be rude.
    If you want a proper reaction, you are not encouraging it by your post.
  38. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Catholicism, Islam or any other faith doesn't openly and unrepentantly stand against drugs that help people with psychiatric/mental issues. Scientology does. This could have definitely played a part in Jett's death, since his family are some of the most devout Scientologist's in the world.

Is it really so hard to make this connection? It isn't about being "closed-minded"... it's about asking "What if?"
  39. Plups Member

You rock.
  40. post1026 Member

and I suppose the phrase "bite my shiny metal ass' is supposed to be polite? whatever ... why not try to focus on the content and no pick apart things that don't relate ... such as caps lock & the occassional spelling error? you seriously need to get a life
    I guess now I know why I have never bothered to participate in one of these on-line forums ... too many small minds with nothing better to do, using the internet to voice their "personal" opinions ...
    (obvioulsy I am not directing this at the intelligent andf thoughtful posts)
    signing off ... I have better things to do with my time ...