Customize

Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Madame_Guillotine, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Very true. That money was pocket change to travoltas. And they paid people to care for their kids, these people could have taken him to dr. appointments. But they were told Autism were a bunch of alien souls, so they didn't.
  2. BoombaGoomba Member

Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

The thing that gets me so heartbroken about this whole thing is how can ANYONE take the words of a Science Fiction writer and deem them as true. Hubbard was not a medical expert, he was just a con man.

'Illnesses are in your head and they can be cured by taking vitamin pills and sweating it out and holding metal cans.' HUH? WTF?? That vitamin pill and sweating shit might work for someone who wants to lose weight maybe but not someone who is suffering from a death threatening illness. I won't even go into the cans. >.>

Now that I know there are Scientologist doctors I am going to ask my PCP if he is one and if he says yes I am changing him ASAP! Before I tell him I'm suffering from something and he tells me 'nothings wrong'.

Again Im sorry you had to die Jett, you were so young :(
  3. Oswald2001 Member

They had waaaaaay over 4 months to have done that.

They had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than enough money to have done that.

Conveniently, they never did.

Funny thing about denial.

You could have a child born with no legs and have the family claim that he did have legs.

You could have numerous photos that showed that the child did not have legs.

Upon death, cremation and after having the ashes scattered at sea...the family could still remain in denial and claim that the child had legs all along and that any photos showing otherwise were altered.

They did that with Jesus H. Hubbard.

Crazy as a hoot owl, shot full of psych drugs, wild eyed, unkempt, 'nine inch nails', etc.

Kept him in seclusion and cremated him as quickly as possible...after having him 'miraculously' change his will at the last minute...and have denied, denied, denied, denied, denied, denied ever since.

And how are you going to prove it? His ashes are at the bottom of the ocean somewhere.

Lourdes11,

Many doctors are 'for sale'.

I could have you diagnosed as having Yamaha Roller Skater Hitchhiking Syndrome for less than $10,000. I'd just have to find a doctor 'for sale' at that price.

These guys are just as susceptible to 'celebrity' as everyone else. They will bend over.

The money helps too.

A diagnosis may take 4 months for you or me, but with enough money and influence, that time frame can be shortened or lengthened as required or desired.

Plus, if it is difficult to obtain the required diagnosis in one place, they can easily fly to whatever continent or country that is more amenable.

Doctors, politicians, priests and people in general are 'for sale'. Rules don't apply equally to everyone.

"Money changes everything."
  4. muldrake Member

I'm not sure it's really all that important whether what Jett Travolta had was autism or some other neurological disorder. There was clearly something wrong with him. It's also established he suffered from seizures. It's also apparent that he went into a bathroom Thursday night and despite having a "caretaker," the fact that he never came back out again wasn't noticed until the next day.

The fact is there's no set of circumstances where the cult gets off the hook here. If he was on the appropriate level of seizure medication, then one of the cult's major anti-psych drug shills had her own son on "psych drugs" while preaching against them for everyone else. More likely, though, they did not have him on necessary medication, thanks to the evil and insane beliefs of their cult, and this, combined with other neglect, led to his death.

Also, there's no excuse for a "caretaker" not checking up on the welfare of a disabled child in the way described in the news articles. Most normal parents would have at least made sure their disabled child with a long history of seizures was in bed, and would be alert to the possibility of injury in the bathroom. Here, you had the custodial parent and a caretaker both utterly fail to do this basic stuff.

There's no way what happened here was the result of adequate care, even assuming that major CCHR shills like the Travoltas actually had their kid on the necessary "psych drugs." This kind of carelessness is actively encouraged by the cult, which believes its members can disregard basic safety precautions because of their magical "postulates" and because bad things only happen to people who "pull it in."

This is not the first time Scientologists have killed in this way, and it won't be the last. Another example is sending a kid to play in traffic, "protected by postulates," resulting in his death:

So, they proceeded to neglect my children, causing my oldest daughter to become unstable and criminal, and my five year old son to get hit -- and killed - - by a car as he played, unsupervised, in a busy street. They swore he was "protected by postulates."

So even in the best case scenario here, the self-described "authorities on the mind" utterly failed to help the situation. It's much more likely, though, that the cult actively contributed to this death. Whether Jett had autism or something else is not likely to be resolved, though, and doesn't really matter. Whatever he had, he wasn't treated with the care and dignity a disabled person deserves.
  5. Evil Zoe Member

I'd like to remind everyone AGAIN that we have absolutely NO documentation that the parents didn't do everything in their power to help their son.

What we DO have is speculation based on past events and demonstrations by cult members that they abhor and disregard psychiatric and neurological medicine.

Just because we THINK they wouldn't give their son the proper medical assistance he required doesn't mean they DIDN'T. Even with the best treatment and therapy, sometimes people die for various reasons.

I'm not defending the Travoltas. I'm merely restating that we simply DO NOT KNOW.

Okay, I'll let you get back to your speculation and discussion.
  6. Oswald2001 Member

I'm merely restating that...due to the way that things were (and were not) done...conveniently...we simply CANNOT KNOW.

This is the same methodology employed with the 'end times' and disposal of Jesus H. Hubbard.
  7. Evil Zoe Member

Just resist judgment without evidence to back it up.

That's all I'm saying.
  8. Oswald2001 Member

I agree.

Without evidence that the Travolta family was responsible and had unbiased (non-Cult) experts proficient and fully qualified in the field of diagnosing Autism objectively exploring the possibility that Jett was autistic, I will not judge them innocent in complicity in the death of their son.

Being that they are adherants to a Cult that has unusal views of Autism, I cannot judge that they did not follow The Cult approach to Autism.

Without evidence, I resist judging them innocent.

I am sorry they lost their son. Truly.

I consider it very likely that their practice of The Evil Cult philosophy may have led to the death of their son.

They may have been honestly and earnestly trying to follow what they thought was right, but, it still may have contributed to the death of their son.

Much like a Jehovah's Witness that withholds proper medical treatment on 'religious' grounds for a child that dies due to lack of proper medical treatment .

Without evidence to the contrary, only a fool would exclude this very real possibility/probability.

I welcome any real solid evidence. (Not typical Evil Cult BS)
  9. onewhogets Member

I still don't get what the "caretaker" was doing/not doing during all that time. A seizure detecting dog would've been a better investment IMHO.
  10. AnonyK23 Member

Some quick medical trufax that seem to be missing:

a) you don't die from autism. EVER. Autism is flat out 100% nonfatal. Being murdered, which happens rather frequently, doesn't make autism a fatal disorder. You just plain old DON'T DIE FROM AUTISM. (i cannot believe that people don't know this, but the PSAs were pretty hysterical so there you go)

b) Wheras SUDEP (sudden unexpected death in epilepsy) happens, it's rare in people who are properly treated unless they have frequent seizures, and there are usually "scares" beforehand--i.e. waking up with a funky heart rhythm and gasping for breath.

c) Speaking of SUDEP, it's usually a neurological stoppage of respiration, not the heart. In case they wanted to blame the dubious Kawasaki thing. That's why they abandoned the idea of giving high SUDEP risk patients pacemakers (it was an idea that floated around).

d) Plenty of epileptic people go about every day without helmets-they're designed for people, mostly children, with frequent atonic seizures (see Lennox-Gastaut and Doose Syndrome). Not having one isn't negligence. Showering alone isn't negligence. Showering alone without a helmet isn't negligence either. Not having treatment is negligence, and leaving one's disabled kid in the bathroom all night is negligence, epileptic or not.

/pedantry.
    brb, epilepsy meds.
  11. DarthXenu Member

Press release on youtube:

12. Oswald2001 Member

Even if you are adhering to the 'religious' beliefs of an Alien Space Cult?

Even if you are completely 100% sincere?

Even if you believe with all your heart and have FAITH?
  13. mancer0 Member

It should be said Tory Christman has a good testimonial relating to this topic.

14. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

How about "Even if you're a celeb with enough $ and a cult to back you up to cover it all up?
  15. DarthXenu Member

Tough questions!
  16. DeathHamster Member

Was the caretaker for Jett, or did the caretaker look after the house when the Travoltas weren't there?

Caretaker != caregiver.
  17. XenuLovesU Member

Hey, look who crawled out from under their rock to post a fluff PR piece about Vulture Ministers and how Scientologists believe in medicine.

Louanne Lee

Looks like they're spinning-up their favorite propaganda posters for this one.

OpEdNews » Scientology Volunteer Ministers Provide Essential Tools to Hospital Staff

18. muldrake Member

That's a good question. Some stories just say "the caretaker." Some stories refer to Kathrain as "HIS caretaker." For instance, the New York Post says "his caretaker."

"The boy's body was discovered by his caretaker, Jeff Kathrain, at around 10 a.m. in a bathtub in the Travoltas' suite at the Old Bahama Bay Resort Hotel on Grand Bahama Island, local police chief superintendent Basil Rahming told The Post."

Obviously, whether Travolta's gay lover was the child's caretaker (or whether that was just a cover story) is important as to who gets the blame for this death.
  19. onewhogets Member

You have to register to post comment :(

She admits she is not a writer...Well she's also not a nurse either.
    IMHO any healthcare professional that accepts Flubtards rantings as anything but nonsense lacks the critical judgement needed to provide patient care.

link:
    http://www.opednews.com/populum/diarypage.php?did=11464
  20. DeathHamster Member

Unless they have special suites that Old Bahama Bay doesn't list on their site, the largest ones are two bedroom:
    Resort highlights of Old Bahama Bay by Ginn sur Mer ? Luxury Villa Rentals in the Bahamas
    Accommodations at Old Bahama Bay by Ginn sur Mer ? Luxury Villa Rentals in the Bahamas

Nice, but not big enough for someone to go missing for any length of time.
  21. illegalpc3 Member

Dang! duplicated post - sorree!
  22. illegalpc3 Member

Well ... that CofS spokesperson forgot to add some additional info regarding "receiving medical attention/treatment" & then proceeding to receive "counseling" ...

AND that is that if it is recommended that a person take ANY medication that could be considered "psychiatric" i.e. anti-depressants or ANYTHING for the brain at all, and then does so, then that person is definitely NOT allowed to EVER receive "counseling" but rather is instantly labelled an "illegal pc" ("pc" is Scientologese for "pre clear" or person that has not yet received enough auditing (counseling) to go "Clear").

This "illegal pc" is NOT even allowed to do the CofS Purification Rundown which is recommended to remove traces of drugs in the body. Drug addicts can however do the rundown, plus receive auditing, as the drugs they took were not prescribed by psychiatrists!

The "illegal pc" can only ever have this nasty label removed if they study & PAY for enough "allowed" CofS courses. And as far as I can tell "enough" is a hell of a LOT!
  23. TheBitch Member

With reference to the above.. I know this perhaps may be repetitive, but if for no other reason than noobs who skip to the end and read backwards.

This is relevant to your statements...

24. illegalpc3 Member

Very, very well presented - good on you Anonymous for getting that so correct (it took me MANY years to understand it!)
  25. lacey Member

I feel greatly sorry for any parents to loss a child, nobody expect to outlive their children, that said.. Being a mum to a child with intractable epilepsy/autism its very evident from the video footage that Jett did have autism, his manner very much mirrors that of our own child prior to us finding a wonderful programme, rocking, hand in front of face, vacant look, having to be lead to name but a few.. what beggars belief to me is how anyone could leave a person with intractable epilepsy in a bathroom, this is an absolute no-no and speaking from experience baths do tend to bring on seizures for many intractable epileptics, i have heard of several incidents where epileptics have died in very similar circumstances, why not use a shower instead!!!!

whilst i believe we are all entitled to our own beliefs/faith no amount of money or stature should exclude any person the ability to be able to forgo/deny treatment that is vital to anothers well being..

edited to add: little is ever seen on tv regarding intractable epilepsy which is a shame, i know some people find the conditon frightening but it has to be said in the late 90's after study it was found that the mortality rate for epilepsy was higher then aids and cot death combined! not wishing to belittle any illness but epilepsy is one that goes very much un-noticed, swept under the carpet
  26. TheBitch Member

Welcome to lacey and illegalpc3. We could wish it were under better circumstance, but alas $cientology has a habit of killing people, and when you've been around for awhile you'll realize what others term a somewhat "ghoulish" anticipation of bad news followed by a cover up is actually simply Anonymous gearing up in advance for the next seemingly inevitable death of a $cientologist or child under what can only be described as "unusual" circumstances.

Welcome to the club. Hope you will stick around and consider picking up a sign or a pen / computer and writing your legislators. We know people are going to die in $cilontology, we just try to make each death as it comes not an utter loss.

Remember this and tell it to your children. You've just become an active part of history in the making, whether that was your intention or not.

Welcome.
  27. lacey Member

Thankyou for your welcome.. I will be sticking around.. after reading this thread and learning more about their teachings i find it very shocking that any religion is allowed to use this to prevent vital treatment and help to a special child/adult or anyone who is deemed different.....Jett being 16 was at greater risk because its well known puberty can have a very negative effect on epilepsy and there are so many alternatives available other than medication, there is a special inplant called a VNS which is a pacemaker to damp down the uncontrolled epilepsy its a fantastic device and for parents whos children are not suitable for medication this device can not only save lives but it also enhances your life, as well as the epilepsy it have a very positive effect on mood,
  28. illegalpc3 Member

Definitely! People should know about this double standard of CofS - they say they offer "Help" to everyone esp. to relieve problems of the mind & spirit - BUT then they dump all kinds of nasty "No, No's" on yr head - you can't have their "Help", you are "illegal" (what the !@#$!).

Basically you are "permanently damaged goods" until you can meet their undefined standards & they treat you as such - very much a second class citizen in their group.
  29. SpasticGum Member

Wow, hey you two, welcome to WWP :)
    I'm glad you guys are also posting, and adding your opinions and not signing up to just ask questions (Though it is helpful, you can lurking moar like so :D)
    I haven't actually watched the video yet, and I don't think I will, simply because I can't be bothered, and we've already established that Jett has something or other.
    Hopefully, the autopsy on Monday will prove helpful
  30. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Here is an interesting letter from a reader at The Daily Dish by a Doc concerning Jett Travolta and Kawasaki Syndrome:

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (January 03, 2009) - Kawasaki Syndrome

I am a pediatric emergency room physician. We occasionally diagnose Kawasaki Disease (now properly called Kawasaki Syndrome) in young children. There are so many things wrong with the story of Jett's death that I am not sure where to start, but here's a try:

1) NO association between Kawasaki and "toxic carpet cleaning chemicals" (or any other environmental cause) has ever been established. Given that these chemicals are ubiquitous in our society, if there were an association I would expect Kawasaki to be much more common.

2) As far as I know, Kawasaki disease does not lead to brain injury or seizures. I suppose one could conjecture that if Jett had untreated heart problems from Kawasaki (which CAN happen) this could have led to a heart attack that led to seizures and death, but it sounds like Jett had seizures for a long time, which makes this a bit of a reach.

3) It would be incredibly rare to bump your head and die from a seizure.
    We see children every day with seizures, and not once have I seen a child bump his head hard enough to have a brain injury from this. Of course, prolonged seizures or seizures that occur while doing something dangerous (driving, swimming, etc.) can lead to brain injury, but otherwise this is a stretch. Also, autistic children can exhibit self-injurious behavior, especially if untreated, and can exhibit behavior such as intentianally hitting their heads agains walls or other hard objects. It is much more likely that a head injury led to brain injury (the cause of death) and the seizure than the other way around.
    4) For John Travolta (and the news media) to report that Jett died from either Kawasaki or a seizure is incredibly irresponsible. I gurantee you that we will see 30 children in our emergency department in the coming days whose parents have read this trash and are worried that their child is at risk for death from one of these causes, and every parent with a child who has a seizure disorder will now lose more sleep because of this BS.

I am eager to learn what the autopsy shows, but unfortunately I don't think the questions of autism or a seizure preceding death can be diagnosed at autopsy.
  31. lacey Member

Thankyou for your welcome:D I am sure that will just show he died as a result of a prolonged seizure unless anyone has the sense to run a chromosomal test especially R20, thing is although children with intractable epilepsy are deemed life threatened/life limited so much can be done to cut down the risks and vastly improve quality of life.. if medication is not suitable and i am not a believer in multi drug use purely from experience (made our child so much worse) but of course this is down to the underlying cause then the implant which is very similar to a heart pacemaker, not invasive surgery is an amazing device, if you cut down seizure activity both convulsive and non convulsive then the brain can make a recovery to a lesser or greater degree, this is especially true with children, this allows greater improvement in understanding.. also in MA there is a fantastic programme for autistic children that is done by the parents or carer of the child/adult if outside influence was such an issue..

watching someone have a seizure especially your own child is heartbreaking and on that note i fail to understand why he was not given the right help despite their faith...
  32. TheBitch Member

This is actually a GUARANTEE! When Cruise did the "you're being glib" routine to Matt Lauer, MANY people went off their psych meds simply because Cruise told them so. Happens ALL the fucking time when people like Oprah open their big fucking mouth about the latest snake oil or book they read.

One of these days there's going to be a wonderfully LARGE tort against such stupidities by actors and celebs, and on that day MUCH MONEY is going to change hands (and not all to the trial lawyers). On that day I will dance a jig and sing or joy.

Fucking celebrities need to keep their inarticulate mouths SHUT! There's a reason why writers are usually separate from actors. Too bad actors are usually far to incredibly stupid to figure this out.
  33. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

I like your style B :) The Scienos were quick on the draw when it comes to Wikipedia, attributing the death to Kawasaki's Syndrome and seizure and subtly implying the possibility of heart attack, before the autopsy results are even a whisper in the coroner's mind. There was even an entry on the Kawasaki page with a reference to Jett's death with these preemptive conclusions (since erased). All pages have since been amended by saner minds.... but the Scienos do seem pretty jumpy. There are also squadrons of Scienos on all the blogs, hitting detractors hard should they dare raise doubts about the CULT.
  34. mrfyde Member

One minute ago a Uk Paper

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible
    (Telegraph.co.uk)

Claiming to be worried about UK libel laws,
    linked to this article saying they where not sure it would be there when you check it so here it is safe and sound :

SCIENTOLOGY IS DANGEROUS - What Would Tyler Durden Do
    (from 2007)
    For years the rumor has been that Jett Travolta, the now 14-year-old son of John Travolta and Kelly Preston, is autistic. Unfortunately for Jett, autism is not recognized by the Church of Scientology, of which Preston and Travolta are both prominent members. The Travolta's instead say he suffers from Kawasaki syndrome, an illness characterized by high fever, painful rash, lymph-node swelling and street legal rice-rockets. Four years ago, Kelly got out her hounds-tooth coat and pipe and giant magnifying glass and used her sleuthiness to determine that the cause was environmental toxins. Specifically, carpet cleaning chemicals. Then Kelly used a Scientology endorsed program created by L. Ron Hubbard to cure him. And it worked! No, wait, did I say, "it worked"? I meant to say, "it failed completely!"

The real problem of course isn’t carpet based treachery, it's that Jett has autism, and no amount of meadow-scented deception is behind it. He's never been officially diagnosed of course, since the "church" won't allow it, but outsiders who know the affliction well say the signs are clearly evident.

Now, a neighbor who himself is the parent of an autistic child, is attempting to turn the heat up on Travolta and involve child protective services, claiming that ignoring this child's illness and allowing it to go untreated is tantamount to child abuse. Hollywood Interrupted says:

Tim and Patricia Kenny are the proud parents of a 4 year-old autistic girl, believe that it might be time for Child Protective Services to look into John Travolta and wife Kelly's negligence in acknowledging their son Jett's reported autism.
    The Kennys also claim that Kelly and John "let Jett sit in front of video games all day eating junk food, while they eat the best organic food money can buy. They exclude Jett from all social events because they are embarrassed."
    "Once," reports Kenny, "when Kelly took him to the movies, Jett started to have a meltdown and Kelly pointed at the nanny and ordered, 'Take care of it.'"
    "Jett does not speak at all," confirms Kenny. "He has not even been taught how to communicate. We struggle every week to pay for our daughter's therapy. How dare he [Travolta] ruin his own son's chances of recovering! We want to get the word out on this."

I say we give the Scientology method a few more years to kick in. Soon, Jett will be dead. Ta-da!
    -------

I don't know how Kelly Preston has treated Jett but I have seen Travolta seem like nothing but a loving father to him. (the few times I have seen them together)
  35. lacey Member

fragile x doesnt cause seizure too does it?

ring chromosome 20 causes intractable epilepsy, severe learning difficulties, lax muscle tone,can cause loss of speech on worsening of condition and autism amongst other things
  36. TheBitch Member

Lacey, I dunno. We used to have a geneticist and a research biochemist on staff, but I've not seen them around for awhile. Maybe they'll turn up and gift us with what they know about the matter.

Editorial Note: When an Anonymous says "on staff," what that means is a registered user who used to frequent the place who knew about the subjects well enough, and cited sources competently enough, to demonstrate their capacity to act as an "expert" voice on whatever bit of misery we're investigating on any given Sunday. That's part of the beauty of this entire experience, in that one merely need ask an intelligent question in order to begin receiving DOCUMENTED answers rather than conjecture.

tl/dr - someone will answer who knows. Might take awhile, but someone will answer.
  37. Skeptic1337 Member

This is what they will tell you. They don't have a clue because they don't know shit about Jett nor her first kid. On staff you gotta be fucking kidding me.
  38. BHX Member

I forgot what department you're head of, is it AssHattery or Douchebaggery?
  39. mrfyde Member

Ya know Skeptic in order for you to make this statement with the documentation you demand of everyone else you will need to go thru every post since the Enturb went on line.

But you NEVER site documentation for your own statements. You are not a skeptic you are just a lazy loudmouth.