Customize

Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Madame_Guillotine, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Here's a VERY interesting tidbit that appears to show that not only did the Travolta's know Jett was autistic, but that they, at one time had actually sought treatment for it...then apparently stopped. (could have been the clams found out about it and put a stop to it OR ELSE...)

please scroll down to post 223 and read the redacted email:

Jett Travolta died??? - General Discussion on Free Katie - Discussion Areas - SheilaCameron.com - Message Board - Yuku

(I am just trolling all the possible gossip sites hoping to find that one intriguing post or anonyperson with insight)
  2. subgenius Member

Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Not so much "or else" imho. Just brainwashing. But yeah, $cientology will be shown to be the reason for stopping the meds. Especially for seizures....I wish the focus would stay on the seizures. Not only is that a clearer issue medically, but the seizures is what lead directly to his death.
  3. littleme Member

"PROOF" ?!?!
    You can't be SERIOUS! How can ANY of us, regardless of our level of expertise, diagnose a child with autism - which is really an umbrella term for any number of Pervasive Developmental Disorders - by watching a couple of minutes of grainy hand-held paparazzi videos that have been spliced together. Does anyone realize that your not really looking at 5 minutes of footage, but rather one minute of footage played over & over & over... from different vantage points... please... Does anyone here realize that Kawasaki syndrome not only affects the heart, but allll of the blood vessels... guess what organs require blood? ALL of them, including the brain... I'm not sure why anyone on this whacked out website thinks they know more about caring for this child than his own parents. You are all about as nuts as the "scions" Peace out whack-jobs!
  4. Mutante Member

We were wondering how long it would be before you showed up.
  5. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

I smell clams baking???
  6. TheBitch Member

Heh, oh hai! I suppose you missed the part about seizures and Depakote and such? No, of course the child wasn't sick! Which part of auditing versus neurological psychiatric medication are you not getting?

ChildAbuseMuch?
  7. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Welcome, be ye Osa or be ye SO grunt.

I did actually change the title to special needs as apposed to autistic. but it stayed the same for some reason. That he is special needs is obvious and even coming out in the press. Some sources close tot he family say they had him tested and later denied the outcome due to religious nonsense. Some say they never would have tested him for the same reason. Kawsaki, if treated causes no more trouble later in life. certainly not speech problems and other mental development problems Travolta's camp is admitting he had. (Admitting! as if it's something to be ashamed of! wake up to the 21st century scienos!)
  8. Oswald2001 Member

Couple a questions for you:

1.) Do you guys still get paid like $18 per 100-120 hour weeks?

2.) What are you gonna do for your retirement being that OSA will dispose of you quietly and without sorrow when your productive years are done?
  9. whosit Member

Here's a video A. Non Hubbard posted in another thread. If the people can watch through 4 minutes of Hubbard idiocy and get to the end they will hear some interesting thoughts by Hubbard on Scientology, Mental Health with regards to the whole fucking planet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD-y9dYNDVk]YouTube - L. Ron Hubbard: Insurrectionist[/ame]
  10. Mutante Member

Scientology's doctrine on epilepsy

This is what Scientology wants to hide from the press.

11. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Transcript:

And then people who have epilepsy, which is a type of disease which gives them seizures, are almost always found on some minor drug that prevents them from getting these—they call them petit mal seizures. That’s epilepsy. I don’t care how they call it. Sometimes they really seize and sometimes it’s just slight. One of those, if an epileptic ever took you by the hand and so forth, he’s liable to break every bone in your hand, if he suddenly had a seizure. But the doctors keep them on something to prevent this. It’s just a tranquilizer and they keep them on that one year, year in and year out. And then you come along as an auditor (edit: a Scientology therapist) and you try to audit the pc (edit: a preclear, a Scientologist not yet properly brainwashed) and you tell the pc that he’ll have to go off that drug. And then all of a sudden, why something will happen from someplace or another that the pc will tell the doctor that they have been taken off the drug by the auditor. And the doctor will call up plaintively asking you to please put her back on the drug because she needs this. And you get into a collision between medical treatment and so on. Now I’ve been using a lot of medical words here or chemical words really. Just don’t pay any attention to them because they’re mostly gobbledygook, and there’s an awful lot of gobbledygook words. Gobbledygook just means nonsense chatter, you see. There’s an awful lot of them.
  12. Lourdes11 Member

-Lourdes has left her computer and is banging her head against the nearest wall
    - by her mate comonsense (who obviously wasn't invited to the above party)
  13. twistedpuppet Member

Does this mean the publics have begun to notice our little corner more than before? Oh goodie. I do hope they don't abuse the caps lock again, tho. It hurtses my eyes it does. :p
  14. subgenius Member

This IS why Jett died, and will be good evidence to counter the lies they are putting out right now denying that they prohibit life saving drugs. Spread this like wildfire.
  15. cb9670 Member

I came online today to read more about this tragedy and came across this site. I saw the video and agree that Jett had something wrong with him. It is NOT our business however to try to discover what. Obviously his parents kept his condition private and do not want to discuss it, and why should they? We shouldnt either now considering the circumstance. I know this thread was created before Jett's death but i feel that out of repsect for his family this thread should be stopped or deleted. What does it matter if this child was autistic or not? He was John and Kelly's child to raise and take care of however they saw fit. Who are we to judge their methods of takign care of this child when we dont even know what illness he had if any? This accident could have happened to a normal healthy kid!
    It is not our business to determine whether scientologists are doing the right thing or not for their children. We are all free to believe and do what we feel is right.
    In light of what has happened lets back off of the Travolta's and give them a break and not be critical at this time. They jsut lost their child.
    Like i said ANYONE could have slipped in their shower/tub and died. It was an accident!
  16. Evil Zoe Member

*sits back and watches lead balloon*
  17. Aika Member

Autopsy May Show Travolta’s Son Autistic Despite Denials

In the past ten years, however, there has been a development of a procedure called neuroanatomic imaging that will allow doctors to determine whether or not an individual has a cluster of features in the brain that is normally found with autistic individuals. Therefore there may be a way to estimate whether Jett Travolta was autistic.

Autopsy May Show Travolta?s Son Autistic Despite Denials - Digital Journal: Your News Network
  18. Mutante Member

gtfo3bp.jpg
  19. cb9670 Member

Thats really great!!!! Really mature too
    It's unbelievable what stupidity you can find online

Just treat people the way who would want to be treated.
    Im only saying that the people on here should put themselves in the Travolta's shoes for a minute. Give them a little time to mourn and not rip thier beliefs and ways apart. We dont live in thier house and are not part of their family and have no idea what goes on in thier home nor should be bother! Are our own lives that boring that you need to discuss what this family should or could have done with thier son? Its no wonder the Travoltas kept their son's condition secret, I would too if i were them. It's no ones business and just because they are celebrities doesnt not give anyone the right to be critical of them.
  20. Mutante Member

Yes, I agree it's looking a lot like Travolta might have lied about his son's medical condition for years and is now trying to cover up.

This is especially for you, Scilon failtroll.

[IMG]
  21. sue Administrator

Yup i think you pretty much said it yourself.
  22. cb9670 Member

After this reply i am done!
    It is apparent from the posts here that you have nothing better to do with your time.
    Yes as i stated WE all have a right the right to do what we feel is right, BUT there are limits. Is it right to judge someone elses beliefs and then to question or critizise them and mock them on public forums?
    Who cares what scientologist do with thier lives? They are not hurting you!
    I am not a scientologist and could give a rats @ss what they do.
    My argument here is this family is going through a tough time now and do not need the public judging them on what is right or wrong for them.
    We have not walked in their shoes.
    How would you feel losing a child? That must be the most horrible thing!
    NO matter what the Travoltas believe in they are still human beings with feelings,
    give them a break people!
    Treat people the way you would want to be treated, karma is a bitch when it bites back!
  23. nonnonanon Member

Hi, troll!

Your stance of extreme moral relativism ('if you think it's right, it is!') is cute, but not very realistic. Rightly or wrongly society generally frowns on doing things that harm others, especially minors - whether or not we believe that God told us to do so.

Maybe you don't know where you are? This is WWP. Here, we protest against the wilder extremes of Scientology as an organisation, such as their dangerously extreme stance against psychiatry and psychiatric drugs. We do not, however, protest against John Travolta, because even if it turned out that Jett's death were related to application of Scientology doctrine, his father is (unless, which seems unlikely, he is proven otherwise by the authorities) as much a victim as his son, and is therefore more to be pitied than censured.

In principle I agree that, ideally, these topics should be discussed at other times and other venues, but remind you that this website did not cause this media storm, nor is there any financial benefit resulting from it. It is a sad fact of human nature that people are fascinated by celebrity, and as a result, tens of thousands of people have independently found this site and this thread, as indeed have you. If you do not wish to take part in said discussion, then please don't.

As for 'treat[ing] people the way who (sic) would want to be treated', nobody from Anonymous is currently bothering Travolta or Preston, unlike the mainstream media, who are undoubtedly all over them. More generally, we are all exposed to criticism of our own lifestyles, child-rearing methods, etc. on a daily basis by the mainstream media and pressure groups of all kinds. In fact, Kelly Preston spends a lot of time telling others how to live... so it would be very unfair of her to criticise those who are merely following her example. Why should Scientology be exempt?

3161428844_4477b2a7ef.jpg

Edited to add:
    Why don't you sign the condolences thread, then?
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

It's biting right now baby.

Go take a long hot bath. It will make you feel better.
  25. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Fix'd
  26. basil Member

Of course it's right; how does anyone learn unless we question things?

As for 'scientologists not hurting you' ... have you looked up what "Fair Game" means to a scientologist?
  27. whosit Member

Hi Sue, /r/ Mod's or MG adding the videos to the OP. This way if anyway is coming in from Goggle they will be able to find these damaging video's instead of digging through 18 pages.
  28. mrfyde Member

I think the video from post #331 would be a useful addition to the OP if the mods would choose to include it there.
  29. subgenius Member

Travolta's brother thought Jett had autism:
    According to the London Mirror, there have been many Travolta family arguments caused by Jett Travolta's illness.

The source, a close friend of John's brother, Joey Travolta, told the Mirror that Joey and John often argued about what was wrong with John's son Jett.

John didn’t believe his condition was autism, a condition not recognized by Scientology. Brother Joey believed Jett suffered from autism.

Ironically, John’s brother Joey had learned a lot about the disorder when he interviewed 65 autistic youngsters for a documentary called “Normal People Scare Me.” He even co-wrote the theme song, "Locked Inside of Me."

The award-winning documentary taught people about autism, which can cause violent seizures. Joey also formed the group Actors for Autism, which helps autism sufferers make films about their lives and experiences.

According to Hollywood Elsewhere, John and his wife Kelly Preston did not attend a 2006 autism event, Cure Autism Now, at which his Joey's documentary was screened.

The friend told the Mirror: “Joey could see Jett in every one of those 65 kids he spoke to (for the film.) It was so obvious Jett was autistic just from spending five minutes with him, but the cruel fact of their religion meant his parents simply did not accept it.”

Click here to see a video of Jett with his family, shot in Paris just a few weeks ago.

John and Kelly have long denied suggestions that Jett had autism, saying instead that he suffered from seizures brought on by Kawasaki Syndrome.

According to the Telegraph, some health experts say there is no link between Kawasaki and seizures. However, it’s reportedly common for sufferers of autism to have seizures if they are left untreated.

Autism is often associated with epilepsy. Nearly half of autistic children in the U.S. are prescribed anti-convulsion drugs. About a third develop epilepsy. Many suffer from seizures that can begin in adolescence.

And, according to many experts, there are dozens of drugs designed to help, beyond the one Jett was reportedly forced to discontinue because it stopped working.

This is getting more and more confusing. What do you make of all this?
    John Travolta's brother Joey thought Jett had autism | The Dish Rag | Los Angeles Times
  30. AnonyK23 Member

From the bottom of my intractably epileptic heart, fuck you.

Questioning is the ONLY right thing to do.
  31. AnonyK23 Member

Absolutely. Freedom of speech. And, like, they hurt people and stuff. That's a problem.
    Who cares what scientologist do with thier lives? They are not hurting you!

Bullshit.

Funny, you don't seem concerned with what was right for JETT. Just "LEAVE SCIENTOLOGY ALONE!" GTFO, Chris Crocker.

BAwwwwww more. I know people who's children were murdered. Who's kids died from things they couldn't prevent. I'm more like Jett than you are. They took steps to keep their kids here, rather than seeing them as degraded beings. LURK TEH FUCK MOAR.''

They forfeited their feelings when they treated their son's medical issues as signs of being a degraded being, rather than as medical issues.

OK.

Everyone, if I am found dead in a bathtub after a seizure, I want it looked into and snarked about, mkay?
  32. eddieVroom Member

When there exists a reasonabe suspicion that a CRIMINAL ACT OF NEGLIGENCE (for you Law and Order fans, think "depraved indifference") has taken place, an investigation is well within limits.

L. Ron Hubbard ordered people suffering seizures to be taken off meds before they can receive auditing, and auditing is what $cientology is all about.

Without auditing, there is no $cientology...
  33. Lourdes11 Member

It definately does matter if he was Autistic or not- would you be saying that if they had tried to cover up cancer or if he had sings of lukemia- and they refused to get a diagnosis (and then not treated it correctly) - it is another slur on the whole population of people Autism when Nt (neurologically typical) people pretend it doesn't exist for what ever crazy reason.
  34. Lourdes11 Member

oops I meant to signs of lukemia :) My aplogises for incorrect spelling
  35. whosit Member

Respectfully I have to disagree. It really does not matter if Jett was autistic or not. What matters right now is that we have media attention and that information regarding Scientology's dangerous beliefs regarding physical and mental well being can and is being made more and more widely known.

This movement is not about saving Jett or any other Scientologist - its about dismantling the Church. Right now there is more media coverage than anyone could have ever even dreamed of 18 months ago regarding Scientology's beliefs or in this case disbelief of autism.

Unfortunately Jett has passed away. I feel for the family. Both sorrow at what they are going through and anger at what they put Jett through. But they are being lied to themselves. They have been sucked into a cult can make you not think clearly. Not making excuses for them - just observing the situation.

tl;dr Scientology is the target.
  36. NeilsNotes Member

Sorry Folks... I really don't see (aside from this sensationalism) that this is any one else's business but the Travolta Family. No, I'm not knave. This 'tragic' death (isn't all death tragic... I mean... not to quote Dr. Gregory House or anything...) is just the toe-hold in the door people will take the opportunity to (make themselves believe they're sticking up for a sick (now dead) teenager) sport of a very successful, wealthy, public family's way of living. If...IF ANYone has a problem with the Travolta's Church...get some balls and take it up with Goverment. Ahhh right... Government is too big, can't single out a person there...you're right...let's point fingers in judgement (isn't that really God's job?) to John and Kelly... good use of your working-class time. So again... if there child was abused... call Social Services. Don't whine on here where it won't go anywhere. Take your evidence of abuse to Social Services. And their Church... hmmmm... how many people joined the Catholic Church before it was no longer a 'cult'?! To me folks...it still is. More MOB guilt money has poured into the Vatican than you'll ever make in a thousand life-times. Hey, this is the land of Freedom of Speech right. I know this site was built just for that, and I'm grateful for and and exercising that right as you have done. Let's cut through the crap for a moment shall we and call this what is really is: Hypocrisy - a MOB mentality to keep people busy from their (honestly) boring, unproductive lives. Too many spend the $'s to make celebrities wealthy (bet most of you own one, some, all of John's movies... and Kelly in Twins...HOT!) - but then sit back and judge them in a pool of jealousy (and that's really what it is). Now, I've been to several funerals (murder, cancer, car accident... to name a few) where the parents are standing over the bodies of their child, and if you've never attended such a thing, let me educate you that it'll be one of the most horrific days of your life (and I say this even having attended my Father's funeral (great man...loved him dearly) and one of these is worse!). So, if you're able to maybe accept more, judge less (Neil Fifer - quote), and feel for a moment and even try to imagine what is going through that Family's heads and hearts... it may soften you a bit. Make you a little more human. And give you a hell of a lot more time to do something productive with your own life (I'm sure there's a bucket list in your head/heart somewhere that needs attending). Take care all. To the Travolta's... all my sympathy.
  37. TheBitch Member

That'll make really good copypasta in the "Scientology is TOTALLY NORMAL" campaign with a couple of tweaks... mind if we use it? Heh.. WOT... BAWWWWW!! LEAVE JOHN AND HIS HOTSEKS WIFE ALONE!!!
  38. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Your writing hurts my eyes. Perhaps you could make use of paragraphs? It is impossible to read.

/nice
  39. Mutante Member

0/10 is a low score even for a Scientologist troll.

>click 'ignore'<