Customize

Video Series: Scientology- Church or Cult

Discussion in 'Projects' started by CaptainAdderall, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Video Series: Scientology- Church or Cult

I'm working on a series of videos about if the church of scientology is an actual cult, or a victim of slander. (I know the answer, I'm not retarded)... It's going to go in detail and provide information about cults and scientology, if anyone has any video footage (could use some interviews, so if you got an interesting story, even a webcam recording would do the trick), let me know.
    I just posted the first segment on youtube and vimeo (with royalty free music) and working on pt II right now.
    Let me know if you want to help or are interested. Either PM me here or email me at captainadderall@hotmail.com

Thanks
    --------
    PART I- DECEPTION

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQyg-YGuTE]YouTube - SCIENTOLOGY: CHURCH OR CULT? PT I- DECEPTION[/ame]
  2. alexm Member

Re: Video Series: Scientology- Church or Cult

Very good video.
  3. Anonymous Member

good vid
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

At 4:30 you accidentally a whole word (read the red text carefully).
  5. Anonymous Member

UH wut? not exactly sure what you are trying to do here. I know the subject pretty well and am trying to look at it as "can i use this to educate someone who knows nothing" and at this point the answer is no.

The title is basically asking the question "is scientology really a cult or a victim of slander" and then you proceed to show minute after minute of other people's interviews with out any real clear explanation of why you are showing me this.

This may be because you are showing so much interview rather than doing quick little edits. I think i understand that you are trying to provide context for the point but still it strikes me that it could be tightened up a little bit. The point is sort of getting lost.

Also, where are the claims of "We are scientology and we are victims and here is why" [blah blah blah scientologists in their own words]. This lets you make a statement along the lines of "While it is true that these people feel this way, how accurate are their assertions?"

Then you can roll out examples.

So i guess the short version is tell me the question you are going to answer for me. show me the answer (from multiple points of view) then tell me the answer you just showed me. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Ive been a fan of your videos since you started making them and I think this one is not quite up to your ability.
  6. Snake Member

I can bring donuts and blow every morning.
  7. The Lushster Member

very good. Im looking forward to seeing the whole thing.