Customize

Violent bullbaiting scientologist - Clearwater Jan 17, 09'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NotBobMinton, Jan 17, 2009.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: Violent bullbaiting scientologist - Clearwater Jan 17, 09'

Do what you can, babe. Protesting is important, but it's not the only thing that's important.

Just in case you missed it: <3
  2. anongurl7 Member

3. amaX Member

the only Anon who really got wailed on does NOT---repeat DOES NOT want to lose his anonymity. he wasn't really injured and his camera wasn't damaged. ALL the Clearwater Anons think this kid is under 18---no shit, the kid looks a LOT fucking younger in person than he does on the vids and pix.

so, Anon gives up his anonymity to have some kid who's probably not been in any trouble with the law in his life arrested. kid gets slap on wrist. Anon would stop protesting. is that lulz enough for you? it's not so "open-and-shut" if that kid really is a minor with no priors.

we DO run this because the fucking cult in their damned "mecca"=Clearwater want us to stop marching through "their" streets. we're not going to do that.

the cops here in Clearwater have been watching us all along. they read through enturb and i have no doubt they're reading this. they understand Anonymous pretty well. they know we don't want to be namefagged. (back in march of last year, the former CO of the downtown area said that the "church" was desperately trying to find out who Anonymous' leaders were. This CO told some of his officers, "Well, good luck with that. They don't seem to have a leader and they wear masks...") IF the Anon in question who got wailed on the most had pressed the cops to arrest that kid, they would have arrested that kid. the Anon did not want to do that.

the guy you see pushing that kid away? he'd already been wailed on once by that kid. the kid had smacked his camera into his face and when a femAnon stepped in between to try and stop the kid from smacking the guy again? the kid tried to smack the guy over the shoulder of the femAnon. the vid you see was the second time the kid went after that camera Anon. that same camera Anon was also the one who got the Starbucks can slammed at his feet.

the Anon could have started wailing back on the kid, but he chose to just push the kid away.

the kid is lucky that all the Clearwater Anons showed such restraint. of course, here in wwp, everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it's fucking wrong.
  4. Whanonstler Member

From funny to BAWWWW in 5 posts. Fucking cancer.
  5. Adanon Member

It seems that the cult is floating adrift with no wind or current to give it any kind of direction. So far, all the old methods at handling Clearwater Anon's has failed and they're desperately trying to come up with something new. Last month they rolled out BMX/Firecracker tech and it failed. This time around they went for crazy underaged staff boy tech. Failed again. It's anybody's guess what they might try out next month.
  6. Outside-in Member

But but the Bawwww post are funny.
  7. Shinythings Member

3faggotslp7.jpg
  8. Silent Member

The anonymous anon does not even have to report in. You have evidence enough in that video alone to prove that he assaulted SOMEONE, and with witnesses present too not afraiding of namefagging, that should be enough.

No matter what it should be reported.
  9. Skwee Member

mankiniboygl8.th.jpg
  10. Re: Violent bullbaiting scientologist - Clearwater Jan 17, 09'

OK...these shoops rock. When did everyone lose their sense of humor?

But.....SOMEONE needs to do some shoops with the Internet weirdo known as Pixie guy's pics. Epic Eyebrow Guy (or whatever the frak this loser bull-baiter's name is) has so much potential with these pics. Someone do some shooping with these plox?

PeterPan's Fashion Pages!
  11. tendervittles Member

It's possibly the same Junior Scilon seen in the video when Ron Savelo assaults Shawn Lonsdale. I think that was from 2006 or 2007, so he would be the right age by now. Pretty hard to tell for sure, though.

a32kxw.jpg.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nodAjT-9c-Q]YouTube - When Scilons Attack! All that money spent on OT &quot;training,&quot; down the drain[/ame]
  12. whoever Member

The picture quality is pretty bad, so it's hard to say. I wouldn't rule it out, but it doesn't really look like him to me.
  13. genoramix Member

ohhh this shit is epic.

brb, going fapping
  14. cubby Member

have you met a meme yet you couldn't completely fuck up?
  15. Shinythings Member

newpurpixballetpose1820nj2.jpg

blueboysittingtb7.jpg
  16. Whanonstler Member

Berries and cream, berries and cream, he's a little lad who loves berries and cream!

Especially in his case, the cream.
  17. Forseti Member

So, I watched the video again and I noticed something I did not notice when I watched it last time. Towards the end of the video when he is approaching the street corner, he kind of stops and says, "you all are liars."

Since it was an anti-scientology protest, why would he defend the cult like that unless he was a $cilon?

To all the Nay Sayers in this thread, I think that is enough for me to believe he is a $cilon.
  18. Outside-in Member

If you believe in Scilons and want them to externalize in a fire clap your hands three times.
  19. Re: Violent bullbaiting scientologist - Clearwater Jan 17, 09'

zombiesfg8.jpg
  20. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

this thread is full of win
  21. twistedpuppet Member

22. anongurl7 Member

theyre tracking us now huh?
  23. Rickglass Member

He calls you all faggots....yet has earrings and looks 14.....I'd have to say he's not looking in the mirror correctly. I know many men in maximum security lockup that would love to be in the same showers as his ass would be in. press charges, make it fucking happen.
  24. Shinythings Member

Fucking genius
  25. 3rdMan Member

I hope you give him a copy of these next time you see him
  26. Achiever Member

Listen very closely to this original video at 2:04 and you'll hear the sarge ask "Do you want to go to jail? Do you want to go to jail? Keep your hands to yourself" in a tone you'd talk to a child pitching a temper tantrum. Oh wait..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_b3z2E-0I]YouTube - Clearwater Anonymous Protest - January 17th - Bullbaiting Failtroll Angle 1[/ame]
  27. ManOnYous Member

The church knows he's a kid and "never been in trouble"..... that's why they used him. That will be their new strategy- using minors believing they can get away with low levels of assault. The kid is already in deep. A legal wrist-slap now might be the best thing that ever happens to him.
  28. NotBobMinton Member

Happened to a friend of mine. Cult hung him/her out to dry. Best thing that ever happened to him/her. It got him/her out of the cult.
  29. xenubarb Member

About to latch on to your penis, I suspect...
  30. exOT8Michael Member

Not filing a complaint is a passive OK to OSA for future assaults of anons there in CW and elsewhere IMHO.
  31. Re: Violent bullbaiting scientologist - Clearwater Jan 17, 09'

Awwww....Shinythings.....thanks. I wish I had a Shooper. The first one is now my wallpaper.
  32. Re: Violent bullbaiting scientologist - Clearwater Jan 17, 09'

LMFAO!!

You guys did a great job, this is hands down one of the best protest videos out there, at least on my list. You couldn't have done better IMO.

I do have to agree with the other people saying file charges though, even if nothing happens to this scilon in the end, it will be something documented that might prove useful later.

A.Rex
  33. Anonym0se Member

The jacket he was wearing may be "scilon official" wear, chances are he was a form of staff, and the jacket and logo can be linked together
  34. FreakE420 Member

It's scilon wear alright.

fagidiot.jpg
  35. amaX Member

thanks a lot FreakE. i just had to wipe spittle off my monitor.
  36. Hyun Member

I don't know about the US, but in the UK I'd be able to call the police due to a verbal abuse (hate crime) if somebody swears faggot as me. Its just like saying the n-word. :confused::confused:
  37. CantPickaName Member

you type "faggot" but not "nigger"?
  38. Hyun Member

I can. I'm one :confused:
  39. Hammurabi Member

spank2af2.th.jpg

This thread is awesome.
  40. xoixoi1 Member

I couldn't help but notice he'd be real cute to the REAL anonofags out here. As long as he's overage of course. mmmm .... then again - he could be DM's bitch already - damn!