Customize

Visit to Scientology's CST gold mine in Tuolumne California

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by ArnieLerma, Aug 15, 2011.

1. ArnieLerma Member

toulumene.jpg

More info on "Church of Spiritual Technology Incorporated" sites HERE

Finding myself in Northern california, I decided I just HAD to visit one of CST's supposed 'repositories' for what $cientology described under oath as it's "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY" < full caps in original court filings in RTC vs Lerma in 1995 that is... The story of XENU, that ten years after posting it and getting it authenticat3ed in US Federal Court, appeared in the South Park "In the Closet" Segment...

southpark-volcano.jpg
    Note: The above was called "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY" under oath (HAH!)

If one reads the (c) on recent books, the weasel wording states "copyright HELD by RTC" (Religious Technology Corporation - which I call Religious Fakery Corporation) The copyrights - well for that matter $cientology itself is OWNED by a corporation called "Church of Spiritual Technology" which licenses the rights through RTC, which does its litigation for CST's interests and owns no assets (so if they (RTC) loses a case and gets an adverse judgement, you get nothing because they own nothing!...) The GOLD is literqlly at CST.. as CST owns Scientology, and for some reason, they also happen to own an actual gold mine, with shafts that go down 2000 feet, under the river bed.

Anyway.. I stopped by to see their Lady Washington gold mine, and all there was to see was a gated driveway with a call box. My guide suggested we push the talk button.. so we did, and had a nice chat with a fellow named Mark, expecting it to be Bruce Bolstad who used to be the caretaker there, "Mark" said that Bruce had been gone for a long time, and admitted that he was there alone.

In all fairness, when he answered the call box we stated that we were Sea Org and asked him if he was SEE ESS TEA? So he did put his guard down. His voice betrayed a lonesome desire to talk to anyone... I informed him that my name was Arnie Lerma, Chief Petty Officer, Ex-Sea Org... and now a deprogrammer... And my guide (who prefers to be addressed as indian princess) asked if he would like to come out to chat... he declined, I suggested that he remember my name because one day he might desire my services... he hung up.

If you would like to send Mark at CST's Lady Washington Gold Mine some helpful information to encourage him to leave, you can at

cst.jpg

CST, 18749 1st Ave, Tuolumne, CA 95379-9716
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Anonymous Member

Outstanding, Arnie! Thanks!

Please use a spell-checker.
  3. Random guy Member

The facial hairdo looks good on you Arnie!

So, there's just a single lone soul guarding the valuable vaults of "religious technology"? Oh dear, the cult is not doing too well these days, is it?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. subgenius Member

He's morphed into Guy Fawkes.
    Good idea actually.
    Think I'll do it too.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ArnieLerma Member

the face hair is far cooler in hot weather than a guy fawkes mask
    from a jingle at that time: "Twas many a sot in the powder plot"
    • Like Like x 3
  6. subgenius Member

This is what I'm talking about: anyone in this chanology thingy that can grow the requisite facial hair (grrrrrls included) should grow the GF mask hair.
    That would be so cool.
    I'm starting today.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm sure all our girls could grow it, but just not display it publicly without getting cited ;)
  8. Anonymous Member

Well done arnie.
  9. Tourniquet Member

I guess there's one more place where Shelly Miscavige isn't... unless the scilon lied about being all alone.
  10. Anonymous Member

That poor girl is dead, I reckon.
  11. Anonymous Member

ASS-U-ME
  12. exOT8Michael Member

One person? Sad.
    It shows how non-valuable those engraved steel plates and gold CDs are with all those typos, misquotes, omissions and false tech are. The SP transcribers ultimately win!!
  13. subgenius Member

Well that's a good point.
  14. ummm there is more then just one guy ill tell you that right now… I've been there myself and have walked the whole compound.(ofcorse not by their say so) and ill tell you there are a minimum of 2 people at all times, and to top it off, they have all street entrances guarded by either T.U.D water facility, a private property that i feel is tapped with cameras just for the fact that they are pretty much instantly outside in your face as soon as you step on the property line, and finally as you see in the picture a gate on first ave. i can say more but i feel like this is rant already so ya if you have questions about anything else just ask up.
  15. There is always more than one, I know because I used to live on grizzley mine and sold out to them because their arsenal far exceeded my own, those were good days of fighting the crazy scientologist with my dad.
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here, we'd like to hear more from you about your history with the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ArnieLerma Member