Customize

VMs in Japan: Ex-Sci/Clamspeak Translation Help Needed

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Trev6, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Trev6 Member

6073157242_b1b12b87ac_b.jpg

We're trying to find any evidence that shows Scientology and the Vulture Ministers in Touhoku are interested in recruiting and PR more than humanitarian aid, and we in the process we got our hands on this note. I can make a rough guess of what it's saying, but I'd like to know more specifics. Particularly, what does the "feeder-line into div 4a" bit at the end mean? Any exes or people proficient in Clamspeak who can help out?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

scispeak gobbledygook that i can only decipher as meaning the team will make sure that assists are done when they set up a vm tent or booth. then they make sure that their crap lie PR shite is recognized so the cult gets the glory.

btw will EVELYN be in trubble for losing their dastardly plans?
  3. Anonymous Member

BUMP - call out for exes
  4. Trev6 Member

OH NO, EVELYN, HOPE YOU LIKE BEANS AND RICE LOLOOLOL

But yeah, I figured it was basically "do lots of assists and make us look good". But some of the specific things like "finds stops in production lines", "liases with Div 6" and "feeder line into div 4a". I get the feeling these little details might be useful, or at least interesting to know.
  5. adhocrat Member

Division 4 is Technical. They are saying this is the feeder line into the Academy (auditor and admin training) and to the HGC (Hubbard Guidance Center, where auditing takes place)

A normal route is Div 6 (public) and after a few classes to feed them to Div 4. Here they seem to bypass Div 6, in part because the VMs are in Div 6, so the line is still there, just an alternate route.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_a.htm

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/dictionary.htm#D

http://www.xenu.net/archive/dictionary/

http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/us/us-08.html

I think your heebie-jeebies have served you well. It is saying to deliver the tech to mass quantities of people and if there is a stop in production (the "product" of "delivery" ie: getting the tech delivered) it must be "handled" (overcome the obstacle) and routed to Div 6: The public division; deals with routing people into the Organization (Org), low level raw meat (fresh converts) courses, showing hokey movies, selling books, etc.

But I may have not interpreted "Carry out the Plan" correctly.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Smurf Member

From Emma on ESMB... In a nutshell it means "Get out and annoy the fuck out of as many disaster survivors as you can until someone gives up and lets you swindle them out of money and buys Bridge auditing."
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Trev6 Member

Ohoho... very relevant to our interests. This should make fine info for a pamphlet.

I've heard it has something to do with Chaos Magick :3
  9. SeenTheLight Member

From the Admin Dictionary:
  10. Paul (Dulloldfart) from ESMB did a translation:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...eded..&p=607024&viewfull=1#post607024
    Thanks, Paul
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Trev6 Member

You faggots all make me proud. Hats off to you, sirs. And/or madams.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You deserve a massive round of applause great job anons.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Trev6 Member

Okay, I'm cooking up a quick blurb for the uninformed regarding this document. I don't think this'll necessarily be a silver bullet against the VM presence, but if I can rub salt in their wounds at any time, I relish the opportunity.

Is this a correct summary?:

If this is good, I'm going to get cracking on a Japanese version of it and start disseminating like a bitch.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Ex here, nice summary. Go for it.
  16. Trev6 Member

Took a while, but we got it done.
    All in moonspeak, of course, but here it is.

6218956906_f4c3bfb7c5.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  17. AnonyVix Member

Very true. The VMs see themselves as really helping rather than peddling snake oil and recruiting. For this reason even after deciphering scilonese the result has double meaning.

On the one hand it says help lots of people and make people better and train others to make people better. On the other it says get lots of people interested in the church of scientology, get their details, get them interested in buying church of scientology materials, get the church of scientology good PR so it can sell itself better.

Remember the VMs is as much about selling church of scientology materials to members so it can be distributed as it is about recruiting new members and setting up new orgs; the church of scientology makes a profit on that material when they sell it to members on the pretext of needing to hand it out at disaster zones in order to really help.

The worst the VMs tend to do is when they think there is a "psych" plot to take over the area and brainwash people. That's when they tend to interfere with relief efforts the most in a misguided attempt to stop the psychs. That's what had them interfering the most at 7/7 and recorded doing so and what had them handing out leaflets warning against the "psych" invasion after the boxing day tsunami.
  18. RightOn Member

reread
    never mind
  19. DeathHamster Member

Here's the full org board for one of their VM tent promotional tours. Note VFP #2 under Div 4.

10d-eng-vm-org-bd.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

certianly looks like it can help victims to me ^^^^ lol

"Volume new public in the tent at all times"

gee this Org board diagram should be sent to all fairs, convention centers, town officials ect...
    who let the VM's set up in their town. It clearly shows the COS "connection" to all idiots who allow them in an area without doing their homework.
    And the overall summary at the bottom.
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

This press release from the cult went online today:

Scientology Volunteer Ministers Help Ease Marathon Fatigue

Runners who competed in the October 2013 Ichikawa Marathon benefited from a simple technique that eased the physical stress of the 26-mile race. Scientology Volunteer Ministers from the Church of Scientology of Tokyo set up “recovery stations” at the finish line and helped runners with a special Scientology technique that speeds healing and recovery.

<snipped>

Equipped with effective technology to resolve virtually any difficulty, Volunteer Ministers live by the motto: “No matter the problem, something can be done about it.”

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press ...sters Help Ease Marathon Fatigue/8922908.html
    • Like Like x 2
  22. DeathHamster Member

I wonder if they had permission to do that, or if it happened at all outside of their press release?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Quentinanon Member

Quacky "touch assists". Complete garbage that you are supposed to pretend does something other than waste time.
  24. Anonymous Member

Tax deductible quackery. they are writing this off on their taxes. they claim they are helping people, yet in reality they do nothing, then they get to write it off on their taxes. Its almost as disgusting as narconon writing off its overseas branches on their US taxes.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Quentinanon Member

I don't think NarCONon pays any income taxes in the U.S.
  26. DeathHamster Member

They don't, and being non-religious, they have to file Form 990s showing where the money goes. If they were transfering money into or out of the US through Narconon, it should show up on these such as Narconon International. Can anyone point to one that does show it?

Sorry to be off-topic, but it's important to examine stuff like that for dox before they take root and last for years. (COSRECI being an Australian charity, for example.)
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

NN International Wire Transfers.png

Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 10.42.01 AM.png

2011 990 here:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

Thanks. That sort of transfer is new for them. (I see that Guidestar is now having some name confusion with several Narconons. I bet it's because they're all using the same group exemption code.)

I still don't see how that saves them any money. If they kept it or passed it up to ABLE they wouldn't pay taxes either.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

On a recent excursion into Guidestar, I searched "volunteer ministers" and found what appears to be a case of numerous legitimate church organizations also using "volunteer ministers" as a designation.

The search turned up oodles of links, too many to process for cult involvement.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Quentinanon Member

I would like to see the Form 990 require itemisation of expenses rather than regional aggregates. Those six figure sums going to Europe do not specify which country and to whom. Rather cagey, but evidently U.S. tax law allows that.
  31. Anonymous Member

We are still trying to make heads and tails from everything in the 990's. there are what appear to be interest free loans being done throughout the entire organization. odd contractors are hired for different things, and lots of high pay going to very under qualified directors. Furthermore, part of the "mission" of narconon is teaching "life skills" in the form of dianetics and other bullshit. We are trying to figure out if they are selling the hubbard books directly, or if narconon employees are making a commission selling the stuff to addicts under the guise of "live skills". sales are listed as a form of income on the 990's, and i believe those are for scilon books.

The whole thing is too shady to be legal, they breaking the law somewhere, and just have not been caught, probably because they have been an official non-profit since 1973, and therefore are "under the radar". I am getting in touch with a retired IRS auditor who does taxes for real non-profit missions. He, like myself, is insanely obsessed with the tax code. He will be able to explain this from both a government angle, as well as from a non-profit angle. He probably also still bears a grudge too.

To help you understand how blatantly shady narconon is, I have posted the betty ford 990 in the same discussion as the narconon 990s. the difference is disturbing. If all you do is skim over the mission statement, you will see just how different betty ford is. The first 2 parts of the mission statement describe the money that goes to FINANCIAL AID, something that is missing in all the narconon papers i have seen. The third section describes how they are training doctors, something that is also not seen in narconon.

I am certain that there is visible evidence of fraud in the 990's here, all we have to do now, is dig for the truth, look for discrepancies between them and legitimate rehabs. Once we find the "smoking gun" all we have to do is file a fraud report. I can not give a timeline for when this will happen though.