Customize

Voice Changer

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Cyber Null, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Cyber Null Member

What program use those who post Anonymous videos? To make that kind of voice?
  2. another123 Member

cepstral.com (text to voice) has many voice/language selections. You can use the online version (and do it a paragraph at a time) of download a free demo pgrm.
    demo voices ( click voice dropdown to view selection [david us is the norm for anon])
    Also: protip-think phonetic spelling while using these.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cyber Null Member

Thank you my friend. :)
  4. Ilsanya Member

ok what program do u use to make a video?
  5. droW kcaB Member

Umm... It's pretty simple & basic actually. To record your pc screen you can use different tools such as Camstudio, Hypercam 2!
  6. Anonydeth Member

I use this {mod edit: deleted bad link} I find it easy and straightforward
  7. Anonydeth Member

LOL not anymore! that thing u posted another123, the Cepstral, man perfect! But short in the demo version...so i just saved a bunch of them to make the msg. like 7 of them, and used Audacity to merge the smaller files, and copied the file into 2 stereo tracks each pitch shifted differently...I created one of them talking heads in advance, in case my initiative is accepted...to see the unfinished product go to anonydeathdpj.notlong.com and download the html file, open in your browser of choice...nowhere near finished as yet but u get the drift...now if i can only RIP it somehow!!
  8. telomere Member

9. Anonydeth Member

as in take the audio/video out of it, as there are no av links in the embed code...indeed, the only way i could share it with you was to upload it someplace as an html file
  10. telomere Member

so this thing you created is a windows executable?

sayiti.exe
    You want us to download and run it?
  11. In VLC, 1.1.12, there is now an exporting wizard that will handle files.

File>Streaming/Exporting Wizard...
  12. Anonymous Member

Openshot, worth moving to Linux for.
  13. telomere Member

could you repost the ling?
    that one is no good (points to a bare windows executable)

also no good.
  14. we are legion
  15. Horatio Primo Member

16. Horatio Primo Member

17. fishypants Moderator

18. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. To further assist you ,you may get the full version using these details :

Name: Black Rider
    * Company: BRD Cult
    * License Key: [redacted]
  20. Dot Member

21. There are a lot of softwares out there that you can utilise to convert your voice into that anonymous type. But you should be aware about the consequences that it might bring if you use it incorrectly. With that said, you can try MorphVox. That is probably the best one in it's category. You can also refer to some other tools if this is not what you are looking for.

Refer:

https://www.techwhoop.com/anonymous-voice-changer-tools/
    • Like Like x 1