Customize

Volunteer Minister News vol 1 issue 2 March 2009 Tampa Florida

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Volunteer Minister News vol 1 issue 2 March 2009 Tampa Florida

Four-page email just in from Tampa Org.

[IMG]

[IMG]

temppage4.jpg

[IMG]
  2. DamOTclese Member

Re: Volunteer Minister News vol 1 issue 2 March 2009 Tampa Florida

Fraud! Where the FUCK are the god damned police and health officials!!!???
  3. fitch2000 Member

Ya'll come out and help us sell some of these books at the flea market, ya hear?

Cause scientology works and it helps people.

We got a hunard thousand volunteer minsters, but we need one more for that darn flea market ya hear?
  4. basil Member

Page 1: "The next time we are setting up is 28 March at Capaza Park".

I'm sure that local anons don't need any suggestions on what to do, based on that little piece of information.
  5. AnotherMrPink Member

Immediate action items:

1. Contact Sheri Taylor of the United Way and inform her that they used her, ask if true, and if so show how they ARE NOT the people to go to about Mental issues during disasters. Also, since its the United Way, donations to it could stop if she does not deny CoS link.

Sheri Taylor
    Director, Disaster Management
    813-274-0962
    staylor@uwtb.org

2. PHPCOAD, make sure they are aware how little VMs help. EDIT: Sheri Taylor is the contact for this as well. All harpoons should be on Sheri Taylor, and her bosses in the United Way.

3. Contact local hospitals (there are not many) and let them know Scientology will be trying to get in through volunteer ministers and why its bad for the hospital.

4. Mustang flee market raid? up to yall.

Also, anyone have links to all the articles about how VMs get in the way during disasters? 9/11, Katrina, etc.
  6. RightOn Member

^^^^^ we were on the same wave length at the same time.^^^^^^^^^

Someone check out the Mustang Flea Market.
    Maybe rent a table next to them?

Poon Mustang Flea MArket for renting out to them.
    Poon the Red Cross, the Untied Way and the Lealman Fire Dept.

"Sheri Taylor an ally? and director of Disaster Management United Way of Tampa?"
    "The group got into discusiing mental health needs???"
    EDITED: She is not in the Sci data base

POOOOOOOONNNN
  7. AnotherMrPink Member

bump.

Sent a poon yesterday to the UWTB lady and got no response. It time to go over her head? Did anyone else poon?
  8. Optimisticate Member

From Page 2 of 4, the "Adopt a Hospital" crap...emphasis below is mine

So now they're going to barge into hospitals with their creepy groping?

Keep these non-licensed people out of medical facilities!
  9. basil Member

I know from personal experience related to "hospital chaplaincy" in the UK that you absolutely cannot "just walk into a hospital" and start doing anything, such as touch assists or even offering 'spiritual support'.

Anyone who is part of a hospital chaplaincy team has strict guidelines they must follow, under the guidelines of the head chaplain at that hospital, and meet various criteria both on qualification to post and how they operate which are set nationally.

There's a shitload of stuff here: The Hospital Chaplaincies Council - but tl;dr version: none of that crap in UK hospitals, thanks.

Of course, a scientologist who is in hospital can request an appropriate faith representative to visit them, and if they want touch assists from their scientologist visitor, that's their choice - but going bed to bed offering it? Not a chance.

Reminds me of this story: BBC NEWS | England | Somerset | Prayer row nurse remains defiant of a Christian nurse getting into trouble for offering prayer to a patient.
  10. AnotherMrPink Member

Yes, all Tampa Bay hospitals should be contacted and notified to watch out for them and their real goals of getting into the hospitals.

Hospitals off the top of my head:

Tampa General
    Morgan Plant
    Mease
    St Josephs
    Town and Country
  11. Anonymous Member

Coming through, coming through! Don't worry ma'am, I'm a Scientologist - see my card? We're the only ones who can help!
  12. histohoney Member

MAJOR HIPPA violation. :eek:When you contact hospital give them the Hubbard quote and remined them this is a BIG TIME vilolation of HIPPA, were are talking big fines,CLIA withdraw,JCAHO investagations ect...
  13. AnotherMrPink Member

Site that has all hospitals in Tampa Bay listed in pdf

http://www.tampachamber.com/files/Healthcare.pdf

Also, did anyone else harpoon UWTB and have contact? My emails have been ignored so far.
  14. anonymous1312 Member

Fix'd (That's what they do, barge in uninvited and without warning flashing an "official looking minister card - do we have a copy of one of these so people can be taught to recognise them quickly as being nothing more than a scientologist on a mission to "touch assist" and convert patients to scientology?).
  15. histohoney Member

ALL hospitals. Even faith based hospitals recognize other religious faiths of thier patients. A Rabbi is welcome to visit a follower in a Methodist hospital, it's one of the patient's rights.
    Let ALL hospitals know of the VM's plans. ALL hospitals must follow JACHO standards.
  16. Anonymous Member

The full reference from which the VM news is quoting L. Ron Hubbard is this 4 page document on Dissemination.

dissempage1j.jpg

dissempage2.jpg

dissempage3.jpg

dissempage4.jpg
  17. Anonymous Member

Correction to highlight the phrase "It's straight recruiting" which was gleefully omitted from the VM newsletter.

dissempage2.jpg
  18. Optimisticate Member

Veddy veddy interestink!

Quote from above HCOB:

So, per Hubbard's own words, Scientology is wasting its time fighting Anonymous :)

New signage perhaps?
  19. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is not a group.
  20. Re: Volunteer Minister News vol 1 issue 2 March 2009 Tampa Florida

have the complete touch assist dox leaked yet? i'd be very interested to see their protocol and training routines on this.

I ask because i've been a professional energetic healer for nearly 10 years now. I notice most of LRons stuff is based on legitmate stuff (Buddhism, etc) and then taken to a ridiculous level of complete ass-hattery. I wonder what system he may have pilfered from for this?
  21. Anonymous Member

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_Assists_Handbook
  22. AnotherMrPink Member

2 poons to UWTB, no reply.

Here is her boss:

Diana Baker
    President & CEO
    813-274-0907
    dbaker@uwtb.org
  23. Donovan Cook Member

I think the sentence before the red highlighted part is the juiciest.

"The modern scientific church can cure things like that."

So the VM needs volunteers to take a tent up and down, give creepy touch assists and sell books.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]WOW! Forget those stupid other things that REAL volunteers do, like collect food and basic essentials, help fix up homes, provide clothing and shelter, give toys and books to needy kids, give their time to the elderly and shut-ins. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I really hate these fuckers......REALLY!
  24. 33755 Member

Yes it's on wikileaks, but it's also on Scientology's current website at
    Assists for Illnesses and Injuries, How can Scientology help me...

The assist done that looks like a massage is called the "Nerve Assist", which is on that webpage.
    Shortcut: Nerve Assist - Assists for Illnesses and Injuries, How can Scientology help me...

The Touch Assist is usually done when someone has an injury. (It's also on the website.)
  25. Re: Volunteer Minister News vol 1 issue 2 March 2009 Tampa Florida

Thanks so much. I figured it was SOMEWHERE. I appreciate the links.
  26. AnotherMrPink Member

Hospitals should be an easy target...just don't know who in the hospital to poon for max exposure. What position would be most concerned with the VMs trying to get it?

Hospitals HATE Scilons because of care refusal, litigation, etc. I know many nurses/doctors in the area and all hate Scilons. Just point out who VMs are and this little attempt by VMs should be crushed easily.
  27. Re: Volunteer Minister News vol 1 issue 2 March 2009 Tampa Florida

Ok - not to derail (maybe I'll start a seperate thread for looking at any possible parallels between the assists and energy healing) - but the first page has this:

Say WHAT now????
  28. 33755 Member

No. That reference is about DISSEMINATION. In Scientology, "dissemination" means spreading the word, recruiting for Scientology.

Anonymous is not a potential recruit.

LRH is talking about how you cannot recruit in groups, you have to recruit individuals. (Which is true... it's easier to brainwash/scam an individual.)

That said, it's still a similar tactic to COS's approach to Anonymous and all critics - pick ONE, attack them thoroughly, bring them to their knees, go to next target. In the meantime, some people WILL stop their fight against COS having seen what COS did to "that other person over there".
  29. Anonymous Member

It has long been established that LRH was a storyteller. And many people (LRH's son included) tell that he spun tales and these stories should be considered as tales. I recently had an e-conversation with an oldtimer and he said the same thing. Here's what HE said.

Since I worked with Hubbard in the fifties -- actually audited him once -- I knew him to be a human being with faults like any other human being. Today, when I say to a member of the Church "Ron did so and so!" I get a horrible, anguished response, that I must be lying, because "Ron would never do such a thing!" This is not a rational response to Ron's writings about "Knowing one's self," but rather an unthinking adulation of an imagined God. If you ever have a chance to read an accurate report of Ron's early life (Russell Miller for example), you'll find that rather than an anti-social person, he was better described as "asocial": he pretty well made up his own rules, and he told whopping big tales. In fact, the "official" set of pamphlets regarding Ron's life is loaded with whoppers. In those early days we knew he was a great story teller, and we took those tales as interesting stories, not literal descriptions of his early life. Nowadays so many of those same tales are considered gospel by the initiate. Makes one wonder about the accuracy of Mark, Mathew, Luke and John.
  30. Optimisticate Member

Holy crap I think half my brain fell out over the weekend or something! Sitting looking at a dissemination document, then I take a section way out of context. I screwed up similarly yesterday and got pounded for it. Damn. Well, it looked good for a little while :)
  31. 33755 Member

Well, considering LRH wrote in that paragraph "Cooperating with Groups" and "A straight attack on groups is a waste of time", I can certainly see how you thought it applied to Anonymous.

It's worth another note here... that LRH used the word "attack" when he was referring to recruiting for new members.

Para military?

Oh yeah.
  32. AnotherMrPink Member

Dunno if anyone else has pooned UWTB lady. Day three and no response; could someone other than me poon her boss so it doesn't seem like its just me acting crazy?
  33. Optimisticate Member

Yes.
  34. histohoney Member

Just a quick thought.
    If you'r contacting a hospital or clinic just give them the "Casualty Contact " part, they want a quick read.
    You might also mention that these "Ministers" probable have NOT been trained in proper infection control, and this "Touch assist" could potentionaly spread staph and other infections. (This is a BIG deal in resent years at health care facilities.)
  35. AnotherMrPink Member

I have list of hospitals, but do not know who is best person in the hospital to give this info to. I want it in the hands of the person that can do the most with it, yet I dont get hospital business structure. So who should be pooned?

Thank you
    vvvvvvvvv
  36. histohoney Member

Contact the Infection Control Officer about the "touch assist", this people are usually type "A" ++++. The HIPPA concerns, contact the Compliance Officer and you might send the Chaplain's Office a copy as well, (They are in charge of making sure credintials are correct and training.)
  37. kitfisto Member

bump

They really seem to like riding the coattails of legitimate non-profit organizations . This happened with the Red Cross as well . Not too long ago .
  38. OTBT Member

39. AnotherMrPink Member

Got a great reply from Ms. Taylor actually. She is legit is sounds. Yet another case where Scilons take the smallest thing and lie. Her words...

Keep your donations flowing to the United Way. I also replied to let her know what "Win" meant to Scilons.
  40. me57 Member

do the so called volunteer ministers still wear yellow i saw some people the other day wearing grey shirts with volunteer written on the front