Customize

Wally Hanks of Mace Kingsley Ranch is on Facebook

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

He's a boat captain, too!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. anonamus Member

The good old "Beat'em up so they learn it" Wally?
  4. Anonymous Member

The very one.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I am surprised he crawled out from under his rock long enough to post a FB page.
    Because that is where slime lives.
    He should have to live in fear, and be beaten and live in the conditons that he forced kids at his ranch to live in.
    Fucking scum bag
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Another scientologist child abuser. Scum needs trolling.
  7. Anonymous Member

Wally 'Spanky' Hanks is four turds lower than slug slime, fuck him and the Hubbard he rode in on imho.
  8. AnonKat Member

9. Anonymous Member

I remember this guy from Orange County Mission in the 70s where he was supervising TR training of new people. His favorite way of bullbaiting students was to get right in their face and say something like: "I'm the best damn bull-baiter in this place. In fact, I'm so good they call me the Master Baiter." Yeah, sounds about right, Wally.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AnonKat Member

scichildprocessingup1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  11. What's Wally Hanks up to these days? Helping vets get off drugs?

With arsenic a fecal coloform bacteric laced drinking water during purification rundowns?
    12 - State Water Resources Control Board - California

www.waterboards.ca.gov › ddwem › Kern

... on a Proposition 84 funding project to consolidate with the neighboring North Edwards Water District. ... 03-l9-13C-005. On June 9, 2011, Wallace Hanks, Resident Park Manager of Fountain Trailer.
  12. Could you please share the States Wally lived in? sex offender conviction + Facebook equals mucho bad cosas for the sex offender so info plz
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's the search I used to learn more about all this:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q="Wallace Hanks" Scientology

Here's a Facebook post that the search found. Quote:

Rebecca Hanks Tucker‎ [to] Jamie DeWolf

March 31, 2015

Jamie, thanks for sharing your story. My father, Wallace Hanks, ran the Mace Kingsley ranch in California for rebellious Sea Org kids. I didn't meet him until I was 27, but he always tried to get me to go to the ranch to "take a course." Thankfully I had strong people in my life who knew about Scientology and were able to inform me of its dangers. The ranch closed before I went to visit him in California. Thankfully, I never entertained the ideas, but I saw some of his followers. He is a mess now. I haven't spoken to him in years, but before I ever really spent time with him, I found the book, L Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman. Those are some scary stories. Was it your grandfather who co-authored the book? Just curious.

Source:
    https://www.facebook.com/jamiedewolfpage/posts/1063444873672271
    • Like Like x 3
  14. tippytoe Member

Glad to hear this asshole maybe suffering now.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Would rather hear he was talking about how Scientology covered up the many many sex abuses at THE MACE KINGSLEY RANCH.
  16. wally hanks is a DISGRACE TO THE MARINE UNIFORM! He should be banned from ALL Marine events!!
  17. Is he dead yet ?
    • Like Like x 1