Customize

Want to Submit a Letter to Government Agencies

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by dbloch7986, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Michael OSA HOBSON.
    Not a lawyer.
    OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS.

Not a lawyer.
    OSA.OSA.OSA.
  2. fishypants Moderator

meh...

It's true that Scientology's not dead, but it seems (to me) fatally wounded.

The 'raw meat' isn't exactly flooding in. Anyone with the use of the internet and half a brain can now detect that Scientology and it's 'tech' are total bollocks from start to finish.

I still feel for the kids raised within the system.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. dbloch7986 Member

That's exactly what I am trying to do. Right now, since I've only actually received one response, I figure that I'll take a different route and just do my own gathering of information from what's already out there. Downloading the YouTubes, printing the stories from forums, writing my own letter, and burning it all onto data DVDs.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. RightOn Member

the Big List has all the info of any ex who ever spoke out in one neat little package ;)
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Malory Member

It's going to be a helluva lot of work but it'd be good. Maybe you could get started by asking the named critics if you could use their stories? People like the Headleys and RightOn's right on about the big List.

Maybe do a brief outline of what you envisage the document to be and then post it around the various forums/Facebook groups. The good thing about you doing it is a lot of exes know who you are. If there's a cut 'n' paste then I'll happily spam it for you to any groups I know.

Personally I'd go for brevity and bald, factual, statements. It caters for short attention spans and stylistically it would emulate the unremitting horror of what the cult is really like.
    • Like Like x 5