Customize

WANTED: Those users removed by bogus copyright claims on YT

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Clamosaurus, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Re: WANTED: Those users removed by bogus copyright claims on YT

but don't you think he intended to write "council", I mean American Rights Lawyer LLC is a bit of an awkward name
  2. Re: WANTED: Those users removed by bogus copyright claims on YT

/facepalm

OBVIOUSLY it's a different word. Oschaper appears to be the only one illiterate enough to not know the difference. :rolleyes:

American Rights Counsel LLC makes no sense is what folks have been pointing out.
  3. rawrz Member

Re: WANTED: Those users removed by bogus copyright claims on YT

AnonSanFrancisco got one of his 4 videos removed.
  4. Anne Ominous Member

It's now being suggested that whoever's responsible DELIBERATELY altered the name to fraudulently represent themselves as being part of a genuine organisation.

I really hope it's Oshitter - he'll go to prison.
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

Don't get tinfoil hatty plox.

Asking for a situation room for this. So all these threads can be consolidated.
  6. 14G0 Member

I threatened legal action approximately 2 hours ago and just got my account back 2 minutes ago. And Xenutv is back as well.

Looks like YT is on this motherfucker.

Those who are still waiting, hang on. I'm sure they're getting around to everybody.
  7. Lorelei Member

Apparently it does, so here's the details, familiar as they are by now.

Yes, American Rights Cousel LLC filed the claim.
    Yes, The video told the story of Xenu / OTIII.
    Account: AnonyFerret on YT

***** Of course, ten minutes after I typed this out, my video was finally restored. *****

I have searched for hours, here on Enturb and on YT itself for an EMAIL CONTACT ADDY for YT, and apparently there is no such thing. If anyone's research kung fu is superior to mine, or if someone patient already dug up this info, PLEASE POST IT so I can give a human at YT a tongue lashing for enabling Scientology bullshit.

I want to raise some hell about the other channels and videos being zorched as well.

I am quite displeased at both the Scilon douchenozzles AND the YT buttnuggets and don't want this nonsense to be repeated again in the future if possible! :ffs:

WHERE DO I FIRE MAH LAZORZ? (halp) RAWR! (And, no, I won't call them buttnuggets when I write. I'll control my ire.)

AnonOrange asked:
    Try keepvid.com, it's the fastest / easiest way I've found to snorch videos.
  8. Re: WANTED: Those users removed by bogus copyright claims on YT

try some of these:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

editor@youtube.com
    suggestions@youtube.com
    legal-support@google.com
    copyright@youtube.com
    estreich@youtube.com

650-343-2960
    650-253-0000 - Press 0 for a live person

YouTube CTO Steve Chen
    YouTube CEO Chad Hurley

Media Relations:
    Elizabeth Linder, press@youtube.com
    Ricardo Reyes

YouTube, LLC
    901 Cherry Ave.
    San Bruno, CA 94066
    USA

I've seen a lot more youtube contact details posted on enturb, many months ago somewhere.

Edit: here they are

Youtube tries very hard to hide these email addresses, but hell hath no fury like Anonymous scorned.
    editor@youtube.com
    service@youtube.com
    suggestions@youtube.com
    ads@youtube.com
    legal-support@google.com
    streamsfeedback@youtube.com
    abuse@youtube.com
    estreich@youtube.com
    copyright@youtube.com
    ukcopyright@youtube.com
    activesharingfeedback@youtube.com
    filmz@youtube.com
    citizentube@youtube.com
    audioswapfeedback@youtube.com
    security@youtube.com
    howto@youtube.com
    citizensteve@youtube.com
    comedy@youtube.com

Alternative format (but same addresses as above). It might be convenient to copy/paste this string in the address section of most email programs:

editor@youtube.com; abuse@youtube.com; service@youtube.com; suggestions@youtube.com; ads@youtube.com; legal-support@google.com; streamsfeedback@youtube.com; estreich@youtube.com; copyright@youtube.com; ukcopyright@youtube.com; activesharingfeedback@youtube.com; filmz@youtube.com; citizentube@youtube.com; audioswapfeedback@youtube.com; security@youtube.com; howto@youtube.com; citizensteve@youtube.com; comedy@youtube.com; abuse@youtube.com
  9. Lorelei Member

don'tmakemeangry: THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I'm juggling a seriously sick pet (Epic Ferret Guy) going in for surgery on Monday along with this Oschaper nonsense and my usual full plate of stress, and after scanning dozens of Enturb threads, my search-fu was fail.

SAVING.