Customize

WANTED very much: Photo of Scientology lawyer PETER HODKIN - East Grinstead

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

WANTED very much: Photo of Scientology lawyer PETER HODKIN - East Grinstead

Can't seem to find a photo of him anywhere.

Does anyone here live in or near East Grinstead? Please can someone photograph this gentleman? His offices are located at 42-44 Copthorne Road, Felbridge. East Grinstead RH19 2NS

Even a shot from a distance would be great. Thanks

Even photos of his offices from the outside (with no people) would be very much appreciated.

I expect OSA are reading this, so maybe don't do it right away.
  2. Ramona Member

Re: WANTED very much: Photo of Scientology lawyer PETER HODKIN - East Grinstead

Here is a picture of him from 1994:

15wxap5.jpg.png

From here.
  3. Anonymous Member

No photo here, but, just in case you haven't seen it: http://www.hodkin.org/index.htm
  4. Anonymous Member

Lol.
    Scientology Book an Open Issue
  5. TinyDancer Member

http://www.lisafiles.com/police/supplements/1951.html
  6. Anonymous Member

Wow. Excellent find- thanks.
  7. pooks Member

8. Anonymous Member

Nice one, Pooks and Ramona

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Anonymous Member

I recall seeing him in an anon protest video along with Janet Laveau in front of London org. Janet was being videoed with a policeman and Hodkin was nearby. The point of the video was to show OSA attempting to shut down a protest and the cops saying no way. I wish I could find the video but if a London anon sees this post and recalls what I am talking about, perhaps he/she will find the video and put it up for you. At the time I don't think it was realized that Hodkin was in the video because nobody knew much about him then. In the video he looks like the photos in this thread except his hair is going grey now. He also looks pissed off in the video because of the defeat.
  10. RHill Member

11. Anonymous Member

do you mean the guy in this video:

Youtube link is on this page - http://www.scientology-london.com/Janet_Kenyon-Laveau.html

[IMG]

oh... is he Peter Hodkin??!??!?!?! one!
  12. Anonymous Member

I've seen this video before. Don't recall Hodkin being on it. Can you be more specific? What time does he appear?

Ta
  13. I should be able to get one as he will be at a case
    Why do you need one is there anything I should know about him
    • Like Like x 2
  14. can everyone do what they can to inform people that he is involved in the so called church and should not be using his practice

Hodkin & Company
    Solicitors & Notary Public
    42-44 Copthorne Road
    Felbridge, East Grinstead
    West Sussex RH19 2NS

01342 325765

info@hodkin.org
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DeathHamster Member

Does he have any business apart from of Scientology and Scientologists?
  16. anon8109 Member

That's quite a mansion he lives in. Bought and paid for by the fraud committed by the scientology corporation and its sea org slaves.
  17. I am in the process of suing someone that I was very close to. Who's solisitor is Peter hodkin they must have been involved in Scientology. They did live around the area of the church in east grinstead. Is there a way to find out who are members
  18. The Internet Member

Some can be found here: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/

You might also use the search box on this site.

Sometimes if you Google the name with search terms like "Scientology" or the various front groups like "Narconon" you can find stuff.

Good luck!
    • Like Like x 2