Customize

Warren Jeffs is still operating a pedophile ring from prison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://fox13now.com/2014/03/27/warren-jeffs-testifies-sort-of-in-flds-custody-battle/
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RightOn Member

I had a suspicion that Jeffs was still doing that.
    Bars don't hold this scum's ability to still rule the roost. Despicable
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I saw that elsewhere. Important case, methinks. Thanks for posting it here.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Another reason why I believe every single pedophile should be rounded up and destroyed.

Hell, kill a million of them using Xylon B, I won't give a damn - it's still better than even one kid getting raped.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. The Internet Member

The first part on the Lost Boys is really good, but the other stories are good too, especially the one about wealth disparity in Mumbai.

• Like Like x 2
  7. The Internet Member

This afternoon, I wrote Paula Jeffs, my wife, a note of correction, teaching her that she needs to be more fervent in seeking the Lord’s will, and not just judging what she thinks will beautify the Lord’s house, as the Lord has rejected the materials for the upstairs sheers and drapes. I told her the Lord will accept the drapes out of the present materials temporarily, but after the dedication of the temple, we will replace the drapes made out of materials that do not have a grain in it or a pattern in the material. She has informed me that some other sheers may have a grain or pattern to them. We are learning. We are learning. We are learning.
    Warren Jeffs on delusion and interior design. April 22, 2005
    • Like Like x 2
  8. The Internet Member

Remember, no matter what number of wife you are, you are all number one to me. Everybody keep sweet.
    Warren Jeffs dictations to his family November 3, 2003
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Will plastic sheeting do?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. The Internet Member

You want to “Keep Sweet” which means no snippy comments, missy.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. The Internet Member

tumblr_n3o05whJYt1s6lktro1_500.jpg

At first I was like, “Yes, they haz Internets!” But then I realized they’re actors taking a break from filming a show about polygamy.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. OK.

This'll be fine, tabernacle enclosed, no weave, no pattern.
    bonnet.jpg

NSFW correction

Attached Files:

13. I tried, I put the gaffer tape on the nipples and everything....

Oh well , thanks mods, I guess...:rolleyes:
  14. The Internet Member

This FLDS thing has potential. It’s a lot bigger than I thought. It’s filled with “uncanny valley” --you know, seems normal but somehow is not normal so you get the willies just looking at it. Lulz.

But also rage because children are exploited even worse than in Scientology. There are fathers who can’t remember the names of all their kids.

The mathematics of polygamy have consequences: If a man marries 10 women, 9 boys will pay for that by being pushed out of the community. Girls must “keep sweet,” or be pleasing to the dominant male in their lives, or they are punished. One guy with like 80 wives made his wives give him BJs so he could rank them from best to worst. The top wife got some sort of recognition. That is fucked up.

The hard part about some form of protest: having to learn all about this cult from scratch.

The up side: bits of Warren Jeff’s diary I’ve read so far are pretty crazy. I bet there is something as weird as Xenu in there someplace.
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

lol you must not have children. I call mine the dog's name, then my brothers name, then the cats name, then finally his. He just looks at me.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. There are many interesting parallels between FDLS and sci. One that needs more of a look is the family construction companies, where they shuttle off their young men to make the leaders moar monies. I think they mentioned the underbidding scandal in Vegas in another thread.

On state-funded projects, it is customary to be required to accept the lowest bidder, but If a bid for a project is ridiculously low that should be a red flag to at least question the company further and do more research, such as contacting former customers and checking out payrolls, taxes etc. I don't know if they ever take jobs at municipal/county/state/federal level, but removing a requirement to take a ridiculously low bid at face value might help cut some funding to cults who use slave labor outside of their base.
  17. laughingsock Member

18. The Internet Member

That is actually an example of people freaking out and persecuting Mormons in Missouri, then honoring a recent governor for getting anti-Mormon laws off the books. Apparently it was legal to kill Mormons there in the distant past.

There are plenty of examples of FLDS crimes. Your article is more about wog crimes toward Mormons. Am I missing something?
  19. The Internet Member

20. The Internet Member

I had already arranged my daughter Lenora be in the waiting room with Mother Nette, my wife. And I had them come in, and there was a sealing performed of Lenora Ruth Jeffs, my daughter, to Raymond Merril Jessop, Merril Jessop’s son, for time and eternity. Nora, as we call her […] I told them at the wedding that this is a girl, where I could say like father did, if she was not my daughter I would marry her. She is sweet and obedient
    Warren Jeffs at the YFZ ranch, June 23, 2005
  21. The Internet Member

22. laughingsock Member

Maybe i missed something, ima reread.
  23. DeathHamster Member

Fictional dystopian women get better outfits.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  24. The Internet Member

I found a blog that sketches out some basics regarding the polygamous aka fundamentalist Mormon sects. Doctrinal issues summarized below:

http://illegiterati.com/2008/04/22/fundamentalist-mormon-sects-a-handy-dandy-guide-part-1/
  25. The Internet Member

Overview of the fundamentalist groups:

http://illegiterati.com/2008/04/26/fundamentalist-mormon-sects-a-handy-dandy-guide-part-2/
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

The last LDS missionaries at the door were two girls/women in civvies rather than the junior FBI agents.
  27. The Internet Member

Yeah the major denomination, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, just started allowing young women to go on missions.

In any community with a lot of polygamy, you have to do something with the young bucks lest they cause trouble. Wars are good. But missionary work is probably safer. And male missionaries can convert female non-Mormons.

Considering the LDS church hasn’t been polygamous for a hundred years or more, they don’t have the pressure of a skewed male:female ratio. So it is probably better to keep their young men and young women in relative proximity.

I read somewhere that there are maybe 100,000 Mormons living polygamous lives out there in Utah and neighboring states. But they do so on the down-low. Recently a group has started to advocate for repealing Utah’s law against polygamy. I suppose we shall see how that turns out.

In principle, I’m on the fence with respect to polygamy. I suppose the odd polygamous family on a city block is no big deal. However, there are problems with the lifestyle that need to be discussed --e.g., crushing sense of rejection older wife feels when husband picks up a new wife half her age; confusing relationships amongst children with several parents. These problems get weirder in polygamous communities where it seems there is always pedophilia and incest and mind control batshit nonsense. And welfare fraud. And rare genetic diseases.

Imagine a town of about 1,000, with a phone book that only has 15 last names.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

There's probably lots of people living poly lives on the down-low. So long as it's all consenting adults with no cult mind-fuck, and the kids and contractual stuff is taken care of so that no one gets screwed in a breakup, I don't really give a rats-ass.
  29. The Internet Member

I want people to have the freedom to sort out their own sex lives, so I want to be fine with polygamy. But the stories I read about and the pictures I see --admittedly, stuff in the news and the courts-- does not paint a pretty picture. Looks like pedophilia, basically. The next bride is always really young.

tumblr_mxo8f5eSAF1s6lktro1_1280.jpg
  30. The Internet Member

Pic from the polygamous group in Bountiful BC just to give an idea of what I mean by, superficially normal but not actually normal.

tumblr_mjxge7dWe61s6lktro1_1280.jpg

Notice that this child’s mother did a nice job making that pretty dress.

I can imagine plural marriages working, particularly in communities with skewed male/female ratios. But something seems really off with the way polygamy plays out in these FLDS communities where polygamy is necessary to get to the highest level of spiritual development. Maybe it’s that idea, that God wants men to have at least 3 wives, that catalyzes CreepyTown.

Prescribed plural marriage puts men under pressure to suck up to the higher status males who control access to brides. The guys have to sort themselves: dorks who will put up with anything, rebels who leave, junior predators partnering with senior predators. And there you have a self-sustaining miserable social order very hard to dismantle.
  31. nightfire Member

Correction, Young women of the LDS faith have gone on missions for MANY years, The first single female missionaries were called in 1898... what you are referring to is the recent change in age for both men and women it used to be that young men would go at 19 and women at 21... but now it is 18, and 19 respectively. This change has lead to an increase in the number of single female missionaries (because before they were mostly married by 21 so not eligible for mission service). This allows them to serve a mission and not delay marriage until after 23ish (the age they would be on return from a mission under the old guidelines) Not all women serve at 19, some still wait until 21. This change has just allowed for more flexibility in planning for the future.

/end derail for correction of facts back to talking about polygamy and pedos
  32. The Internet Member

Thanks for the correction, nightfire.

Hey I read that the LDS church is sending missionaries to some of the plural marriage communities. Seems like a great idea. Those communities probably trust other Mormons more than non Mormons. And from what I’ve seen, most Mormon families are pretty nice, even to the women folk.
  33. fify
  34. nightfire Member

LOL I can see why many Mormon families seem like Stepford families... but the truth is generally speaking even when we are not perfect, or our lives are not perfect we tend to be happy, and positive. And when things are going well... well all the more reason to be happy and grateful for it, and appreciate it. But yeah it can be a bit much at times. Every family has struggles, and the good ones will talk about them ;) just maybe not as the first thing they talk about
  35. DeathHamster Member

I wasn't specifically referring to polygamy, but polyamory in general. Polygamy tends towards the patriarchal mini-cult model too easily.
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Thumbs up were for this
    • Like Like x 1
  37. meep meep Member

They were closely tied to Jeffs cult, I think they traded future wives/ victims
  38. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1