Customize

Warrior needs our help stat! Please spread this far and wide.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TrevAnon, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TrevAnon Member

This just posted on ESMB http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ur-help-stat!-Please-spread-this-far-and-wide

• Like Like x 6
  2. Sautez Member

Thanks TrevAnon, You beat me by 10 seconds! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

This message was cross-submitted as a comment on Marty's blog as follows. It has not yet been moderated, approved or posted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EyeOnSci Member

Warrior is truly that, a warrior against the abuses of the cult of Scientology. Mark has been at the front lines since the old guard and has worked tirelessly. He has an incredible memory and has shared so much information about the inner workings of the cult, all while being one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sautez Member

Fabulous!Thanks so much for doing that.
    I was going try to post something to Marty's blog but I know he probably does not like me or what I have said about him.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rof Member

lol faggots
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Can't you just post a how to donate information, so we can do it anonymously?
  8. Anonymous Member

Well, don't thank me yet. It hasn't been approved and posted yet. We will see.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Halp Mark. The guy is legendary in his knowledge and understanding of hubbard's mindfuck.

Warrior by name...Warrior by nature he is
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Donation made.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sautez Member

Establish a business or premier PayPal account. Paypal allows you to register for an account with a fictitious name or nickname (though your full name is preferred). Add your anonymous email account to the list of email addresses associated with the account. You can then send money to the recipient's email address from that anonymous address.

Read more: How to Send Money Anonymously Online | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6174723_send-money-anonymously-online.html#ixzz2IhUnx28S
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sautez Member

Banking info to make direct anonnymous deposits in the USA: At any CHASE Bank; Account # 440021863. (For the region of Texas), works from anywhere in the US.
    For International direct wires: CHASUS33-with the above account number. The only person who can see this trail will be Mark, The Banker and not the tellers. Mark Plummer.
    I TRIPLE checked this with Mark and he WANTS me to post all this private info openly to make it easy for people to help. OSA already knows all about him, so what the Hay? ;)
    You can pm or email him to verify. It makes me jumpy to post this but he requested it. What Mark needs right now, he gets! :)
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. EyeOnSci Member

bumpity bump bump
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Sautez Member

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who is helping Mark.

RockonAnon
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Bump

Just send what you can.......and know that you are helping another in dire need.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Sautez Member

This came in today from Mark:
    'Thanks to everyone who has helped me. I'm not out of the woods yet so please don't stop. I really appreciate everything everyone has done. You are a bunch of fantastic friends! I am writing personal thank you notes to all.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please keep helping!

Love,
    Sautez
  18. Anonymous Member

Don't stop faggits! Mark earned his stripes long before we run this.
    *salute to Mark*
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. eddieVroom Member

An old high school friend of mine was brass at Vandenberg AFB, and has connects with contractors in Texas. Since Mark has had clearance, I've given Mark a pointer to him, and given him a heads-up about Mark...
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. Sautez Member

Thanks a bunch!

Does anybody know which Mod I could ask to do a temporary pin or ? to get this thread more views on WWP?
  21. Sautez Member

I really want to say...... Who among us can say they did over 25 THOUSAND hours exposing the cult and helping others to escape? Mark helped others get jobs, find a place to live and has worked on pretty much every single law suit that ever came down the pike.
    Warrior did this and suffered OSA's bullshit shenanigans to the detriment of his family, his livelihood and his well-being. This was also back in the day where everyone was scared to death to come out, speak out or stick their neck out because OSA and the GO destroyed their lives. We saw it every day.
    He is very well respected by anyone who knows him, or of him.
    He has never asked for any help from anyone before and deserves much more. Here I become speechless...
    end rant.

I am planning on sending more money on the first of Feb. Me and my little posse.

Sautez
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. hushpuppy Member

Stickied :)

Please help Warrior, but maybe consider to donate a bit towards the monthly operating costs of WWP as well?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  24. Sautez Member

Thanks for the stickie!
    Will certainly consider doing something more for WWP after he has electricity and uber important stuff like that.
    He does a lot of 'quiet' projects that bring traffic here and thousands of dox and relative posts all over the net for all these years. Ya know- 25 thousand hours of such.

Thanks,
    Sautez
    • Like Like x 1
  25. hushpuppy Member

Sorry Sautez, I should have made it more clear that even tho I quoted your post, I didn't mean my response to be for you specifically - I just wanted to give a plug to everyone about sustaining WWP, in addition to supporting the many *very* worthwhile causes that are promoted here off and on - and Warrior's plight is very much included in that list!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

I can't help much with the donation for obvious reasons. But ... the mortgage is the last thing you should pay - compared to electricity. Depends on state, it can take months for the bank to take any action. There are also federal and state (but Texas??) programs to help, and the rules are changing all the time. Any part time job will help with loan modifications, unless your rate is already less than 2%. It's more than that, like $50,000 interest free for 40 years. The bank also pay my property taxes and overlook the over due amount for many months. Don't always listen to lawyers, estate agents, loan experts. Even the good ones are in it for the fees. They can't even keep up with the rules and I surprised them all by keeping my house when it was on auction sale month after month. They all say I can't keep it especially a so called "loan modification wizard". But he relocated to Montana while I stay at my sunny home. I hope it is never your case but never sign up for a short sale unless you are really really short. The conventional thinking of keeping our credit history squeaky clean is in doubt when you have no place better to go. I have visited many professionals who are borderline cheating your money, and some are real frauds who aren't even listed on the phone book. But I had a pretty good bankruptcy lawyer. But he can't predict the time of processing nowadays. Some used to be 3 months turns into 6. If I listen to him totally I will be missing a couple of months. That turned out to be critical in election year. I was betting on that and I won. My 2nd lender used to want to foreclose first but now they say call them in a couple of months if I don't hear from them. There are automatic programs if I passed the 1st. I want to pay them but I can't. Sorry for the incoherent comments. I'm busy fixing the garden furniture.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

BUMP

Do all of you remember when the cult tried to "break" the Headleys.... several months ago, by refusing to waive court costs of $45,000 unless they were willing to spy for the cult. The Headleys responded loud & clear...."Hell NO!" and went to the media. Marc had to sell his van, his kids swing set, and a lot of his tools, etc......because payment was due immediately.

In response and recognition of their role in the anti-scientology fight, money came pouring in to help them. It was a very effective way of showing that anons are willing to help one of their own whose in trouble - unlike the cult.

Please help Mark and his family now - send whatever you can - every little bit helps.
    street3-18A.jpg
    Mark is in the center holding the sign "Hubbard was a Fraud"

151038_175902702429226_322284_n.jpg

https://www.paypal.com/home
    mark's paypal a/c : markplummer@austin.rr.com
    • Like Like x 3
  28. whitesand Member

Warrior or anyone having challenges making their mortgage payments in the U.S., go to:

makinghomeaffordable.gov

The dot gov tells you it is a government run program.

It's a U.S. government mortgage assistance program with relief options designed to help you stay in your home. There is a help line number, videos, and information on local events to inform the public. The program has been extended to 12/31/2013.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

is there a snail mail address to send a money order?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. whitesand Member

I haven't seen it posted, maybe you could e-mail him for that information.

"If you'd like to contact Mark, he may be reached at markplummer@austin.rr.com, or by a private message on Facebook."
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

I don't do FB or email people directly, if you find out that info, please post it thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

From a group post on FB:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  33. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. jensting Member

Done
    Maybe... ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Sautez Member

@Hushpuppy, no worries. :)
    @Anonymous Thanks for the financial info and all help is appreciated no matter how small. You wrote: 'Sorry for the incoherent comments. I'm busy fixing the garden furniture.'
    @whitesand, righton and jensting: Thank you all for popping that address up and for using it to help Mark. I am tempted to use happy and lovey-dovey emoticons but I know you might get squicked out so simple words will have to do.
    I am forwarding on that financial info to Mark right now.

Sautez
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Sautez Member

Dragged from FB. Mark wrote:

I was able to make it to Lawrence Wright's book signing event tonight at Book People at 6th and Lamar in Austin, Texas. The second floor of the book store was packed with wall-to-wall people. People were sitting on the floor, standing in the aisles, and occupying all of the chairs and benches.

By the time I arrived at 7 p.m. there was standing room only and little of that. It was great to see such a fabulous turnout. I was able to speak with Lawrence afterwards. Here's my autographed copy of the book with Larry's personal note.

Warrior book signing.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Sautez Member

Thanks everybody!

Mark is not out of the woods yet.
    My posse and I antied up for $150 for Feb.

Mark is looking into a couple of job possibilities and I have someone who can do a video for Mark to help him get a good job.

Here is a pic of Warrior (love his screen-name) and his one year old granddaughter.

Sautez

Attached Files:

39. Anonymous Member

Hey- don't know exactly how but i just saw this thread. So, whoever bumped it ...keep it up.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member