Customize

Was asked to tell you what got my attn while I was in..

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Jul 6, 2008.

1. John Steed Member

Re: Was asked to tell you what got my attn while I was in..

Yeah, sticking them in pockets is a much better idea, been doing this for a while. I've also dropped them into shoes in shoe stores.
  2. formerlyIN Member

First this post is to LURKING SCIENTOLOGIST:

It might be too long but I want it said!

I wasn't going to say anything about what happened with the tires, but after today, I want you to know, I AM going to the court hearing in FL! I am going to CA! Nothing will stop me. Your stupid childish games are NOT working. If you cause an accident, you will be charged, guarenteed. If someone gets hurt, you'll do big time! If you mess with peoples property you will get caught! I've made sure of that with a bit of help from those just a bit better than me!

Stop messing with me, I'm not backing down! Get it?! I WILL report and AM reporting every single thing that you have done, and that you do to me or my family...GOT IT YET???!!!! IF I have to spend a month of Sundays in court testifying I WILL!

Cutting tires of all the cars that have the same tags, childish. Not all the cars are mine you freaking geniuses! Sitting outside my apt in a NO PARKING ZONE, and when I pull out, hit the gas like a bat out of hell--why so a police report can be made and you get all my info? You have it, again, genuises! IF you hurt anyone, I will make sure you pay for it by the letter of the law!

Don't know how you did the brake lights, but fuck with my car again and you will be caught! Like I said, IT'S TAKEN CARE OF!

EDIT FOR CONTENT++++

IF you think that by doing this shit, you're detering me in the least little bit, you're wrong. I AM NOT scared, I'M PISSED! That makes me want to fight 1000 times more! Your stupid games are only hurting you!
  3. anonangl Member

Damn, I'm so sorry their pulling this shit. I'm also very glad to hear that you're keeping records and reporting everything. They must be really scared.
    *hugs*
    Angl
  4. Buttons Member

Would someone please move this thread to the Situation Room.

It contains valuable information for anyone trying to follow formerlyIN's story.

She also has a thread in Personal Experience.
  5. Lorelei Member

I'm re-reading this thread, and I failed to comment on this before, but it stills ticks in my craw.

If this cult wishes to playact being a legitimate religion, they need to stop being so illogically crazy and behave like a legitimate religion.

I'm assuming that they are trying to get you to turn over books and courses and eMeters and Sci-cross jewelry and other crap you bought with your own money (and which you were no doubt constantly pressured and co-erced to buy).

Let's compare and contrast, shall we? A legitimate church, should you become disaffected and bail, MIGHT, if you were a regular devotee and participant in church social life, send a representative out to see if you were okay. MIGHT, if it wasn't unusual for them to stop by your home, and if you were close friends.

That individual MIGHT nag you a bit to return, but this would be done independently, not with the legitimate church forcing him or her to do so.

That's it, really. I can't see a legitimate church calling constantly, dropping by unannounced, following you around the country, or demanding that you give them your property. Whatever crap you bought from the CoS is now YOUR crap, not theirs.

Imagine a religious institution tracking you down and demanding you hand over your Bible, Koran, Torah, or whatever, your cross / chai / Star of David / crucifix necklaces, your prayer books and/or mats, scholarly books about your religion, study guides and audio tapes, mezuzzahs, yarmulkes and tefillem, and so on. That's utter nonsense.

Just another instance of CoS legal harassment, where they have no case, and only wish to harass and annoy their victim.

Tell your lawyer to tell them that if they want their materials back, you will sell them back to them for the price you paid, plus whatever increase in value, shipping and handling charges, and nuisance taxes you see fit to assign, but you will not simply give them your belongings upon demand.

Of course, I know they are probably referring to documentation of abuses within the organization, so your other tactic would be to force them to specify exactly what they are looking for in writing, with the contents clearly outlined. They can't comply with this without giving you more proof of their abuses, as they will either have to detail exactly what is in your documents and name names and times and events, or they are clearly not referring to any documents you might have.

They can suck it.

Keep recording the abusive voicemails and videotaping the annoying visitations and neighbors. A nannycam set-up may be your best ally. Even a cheap webcam can help, if you turn it on before answering your door or listening to voicemail, and aiming it at the door or answering machine.

Anyway, belated reply, but sincere condolences for your troubles.
  6. Earthling Member

What Lorelei said.

I belong to a legitimate church, and often buy CDs of talks etc. Firstly they only charge for the actual materials, a nominal sum. Secondly when you have bought something it's yours. (Unless it is clearly marked that it remains the property of XYZ at all times which is another story entirely.) Thirdly, discussion and debate are always welcome in a real church. Maybe not in the middle of a sermon, that might not be appropriate, but there are lots of times when after the sermon, the pastor asks the congregation to break into small groups to discuss things. Or churches might have evening groups or courses where issues of faith are openly and freely discussed. People with doubts are encouraged to find certainty for themselves, but never punished.

I recall when I joined up with my church there was a document about joining and leaving procedures, basically if you leave they request that you do it responsibly, ie let the pastor know that you are going and they also REQUEST that you meet with someone on church leadership to say why you are leaving, it is no more than a request. People do want to know that you are OK. Normal people in regular churches, that is.

People join and leave all the time, for many different reasons. Friends stay friends depending on what other interests they have in common, I guess.

Stay strong, all those formerly in. You are amazing.
  7. AngryRaptor Member

Congratulations on your escape from the cult. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you to leave after all of the time, effort and money that it has cost you. Luckily, you have time to rebuild and recover from this retched experience. It is quite funny how scientology continuously throws in the words of "Cyber Terrorists" in order to slander us, which is another tactic to keep people under control through fear.

Enjoy your new life and I (along with the large masses of Anonymous) wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully, one day, you get the justice and revenge that I am sure you are craving.
  8. formerlyIN Member

They don't want their materials back....much more to it than that.

They ARE NOT a church. They are like the bully on a school playground who picks on every little kid.

They will NOT win in the end.
  9. Buttons Member

Would someone with computer skills please put a link to the following in this thread:

FormerlyIN's thread in Personal Experience
    6-18-08
    My Full Story in Scn....100% true

Details of her story from the beginning.
    A must read for full understanding.
  10. Buttons Member

Would a mod Please put his thread in the situation room.

There is also a thread in Personal Experience.

Her story is incomplete without these two threads.

She shouldn't have to keep telling the same story.
  11. Buttons Member

This is a must read thread if you're trying to follow FIN's story.
    Answers alot of question (and asks alot as well).
  12. none given Member

lol mightier that the fucking sword.

I wish I understood this better. it seems a lot of them want to blow but for some reason can't. Don't tell me "fear" I know that. My question is : How do we help.
  13. onewhogets Member

bunnyij5.th.jpg "]http:// bunnyij5.th.jpg [/URL]
  14. MaryannMobley Member

:)Dear "formerly in" You are a very courageous person. There is certainly nothing "fair" about their "fairgaming" In fact, all their methods ( harassment, stalking.defaming..) are completely illegal! They also informed me I " don't exsist" a pecul;iar thing to say while ackowleding your ability to expose them! becareful who you trust. Any "new" nosey "friends" may very well be Sci's "assigned" to you ! They tend to repeat the same harassments over and over and they will try to entrap you! Read Paulette Coopers story on Lermanet.com. My prayers and good wishes are with you!
  15. DexterBBB Member

does anyone know what happened to the xenu-directory.net site?