Customize

Washington, D.C., December

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by beret, Dec 13, 2008.

1. beret Member

Washington, D.C., December

Damn right, inb4 u fags.

HOLY FUCK IT WAS COLD!!11! but thanks to cuntw0rt, we all knew how to dress so afaik nobody lost any appendages.

Anyhow. We showed up about an hour late, at about 2 pm (raid was set from 1-4) and found like ten people there. It was looking mighty disappointing, but mighty /b/lackup arrived. Our latest ex-sci, anonsparrow, was there; he enturbulated some cultists mightily.

As usual, they're sticking to their use of curtaintech. They mostly ignore us; Sue and Sylvia didn't even bother, although Borat (Tony) raised his eyebrows when nomnom and I went into starbucks to use the bathroom. OHNOEZ EYEBROWTECH.

Speaking of new tech! They installed two security cameras in the corners of their canopy-thing. They were clearly temporarily wired, given that they had wires stickin' out everywhere, so they put them up JUST FOR US. I may have facefagged myself while making out for them, but it was so worth it- anonypr0n ftw. We also flashed our 1-866-XSEAORG and IF THERE WERE OTs, WE WOULDN'T BE HERE signs. It was pretty tame; Dupont Circle is way saturated now. We had quite a few new folks, though, as well as some old folks we hadn't seen in a while-- and some pretty impressive chalktech.

Police officer came by pretty soon after I got there, went into the org, came out moments later and was like "You guys know the deal; don't write anything threatening or act out. I really don't wanna be here, so just behave-- I know you will. Thanks!"

We had a gingerbread org, delicious donuts to ruin Krispy Kreme for us forever, a man in a tarp and tree branches pastede on, lots of garlands, a longcat sleigh, and christmas cookies.

Protest went on past 4 pm; about then we had 30-ish people. When I left at 4:18, we were only just starting to pack up.
  2. captainslug Member

Re: Washington, D.C.

I am very tired. A record amount of faildancing was had by most, and everyone enjoyed pretend-kicking the proxy Tom Cruise.

Our local forum will be read-only until the forum skin can be fixed.
    My bad.
    [IMG][IMG]
  3. CuntwArt Member

f_sorrycopym_e222550.jpg
    thx for foarcing me to psot here...jerk

Also, your bad but MY IDEA! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!1 :D
  4. CuntwArt Member

5. captainslug Member

If it ain't broke, find more creative ways to break it.
  6. the_cloak Member

Interesting, you have a guy who looks like Borat? We used to have a guy who was the spitting image of Borat in Cincinnati but he vanished over the summer. Wonder if the guy was moved to DC or if it's just another borat lookalike?
  7. Lorelei Member

Glad no one froze anything off. :) Any videos / pix taken?
  8. the_cloak Member

[IMG]

This was the Cincinnati borat. Is he in DC now? We are just curious, nice to track which clams are going where. We hand not seen him in a while and were hoping he had blown.
  9. captainslug Member

10. the_cloak Member

Yeah that's not him, thanks! And fucking a! you had a gingerbread org! that's sweet!
  11. xenubarb Member

Gingerbread org made me smile.

You guise...!
  12. captainslug Member

Everybody beat up Tom Cruise

Everybody Polkamon
  13. Re: Washington, D.C.

Maverick is down, I repeat, Maverick IS down.
  14. Re: Washington, D.C.

^^^^^
    Who is this crazy Scio and can I talk to him more? 8D He makes my day.
  15. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  16. Re: Washington, D.C.

I'M LATE, I FAIL, I KNOW!!

I did not take Computer Science 3, and so I had to send my computer out to someone else for repairs. :(

Anyway, here's my video of 12/13's festivities in D.C.:

17. anonsparrow Member

Dude you need to bite the bullet and lose the TRS-80 computer! Tandy has new ones out that store stuff on ~floppy~ discs instead of the tape recorder. My Texas Instruments scientific calculator has more memory....lol.

Surely I jest cuz I luvs ur vids so much. Thanks for the latest!