Customize

Washington, DC - April 16th, Idle Org

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by MaidOfWin, Apr 16, 2011.

1. MaidOfWin Member

Well, they can't all be winners. We must have used up most of this month's win with last week's awesome flashraid. It was pouring rain and windy and we bailed early due to flood warnings, lightning and a tornado watch. It ended up being just me and MrAnonization most of the time because apparently many of our local anons melt when it rains.

Super mad props to MrAnonization the supern00b. This was his first org raid and he already had his public chatter down, and brought lots of supplies. I promise we aren't normally this fail. Next raid should be awesome, if it doesn't rain.

No major interactions with scilons. Vicki came out and said I'm mean and I said she's mean and then we were at a mean impasse so she left. While she was standing around with us I gave a primer on douchebag scilons to MrAnonization and his erstwhile guest with Vicki as Exhibit A. Did not, unfortunately, get it on film. Will post a short video at some point to prove that we were actually there, since I'm not sure even the scilons bothered to film us. It was a nasty day but we did still get lots of honks and some good conversations with public, so hooray.
    • Like Like x 14
  2. RightOn Member

every little bit is never unawesome
  3. anonymous612 Member

NEEDS MOAR TORNADOS.
  4. MaidOfWin Member

Don't worry, it's going to be hella windy tomorrow. I'm sure after the bang-up job the staff did stapling the Idle Org's roof back on last time, it will definitely not try to detach itself and fly away again.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  5. over9000OT Member

Good jerb DC. I can't help but think it must sew a little doubt in their minds when they see you out there in the rain.
  6. Anonymous Member

Very well done Anons.
  7. Triumph Member

bet he's not using all weather galvanized fasteners,with grommets or water proof adhesive to hold down the future fail..

looks like some are holding on for dear life..I see a few with white knuckles...

ok which one of you volunteers want to say up here and clean the pigeon poop?
  8. xenubarb Member

Boy, I remember those east coast thunderstorms around Ft. Meade! Props for being out in it...was it refreshing, or cold?
  9. Orson Member

Neither rain nor sleet nor...wait, wrong group. Flash raid was win. Going out in the rain today is bonus points.
  10. Anonymous Member

So much win.
    7532167576.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Jeez, how many damn scilons does it take to do a shitty patch job on the roof?
  12. Anon998 Member

Not bad. Good to see you in action! :)
  13. Anonymous Member

I can Vicky is all conflicted about helping to lie about Sparrow. Thank you for being there :)
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

14 million dollar building 50 dollar a week untrained fucktard with a drill putting holes in the roof PRICELESS ")
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Are you ok?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. RightOn Member

looks like 7
  17. MaidOfWin Member

They were sitting on it to keep it from flying away. It was a very windy day, and I'm honestly surprised that nobody died from this little misadventure. It doesn't look like today is going to be nearly as bad as that one, so they're probably not going to have to risk life and limb to protect the hive again.
  18. over9000OT Member

They are patching the roof, but in a novel way. Staff are much cheaper than actual roof repair. I guess it ups your tone if you lay down over a hole in the roof.
  19. MaidOfWin Member

• Like Like x 2