Customize

Washington DC - Post Game October 15th

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by 3rdMan, Oct 15, 2011.

1. skeptic2girl Member

btw, I had gotten the number of that Denver student girl -- "Crystal" - who wanted to interview people at the raid. (She's the one who, in Sparrow's video, made some comment about how his wearing a mask set him apart.) I had said okay, let's talk but later okay, so she asked me for my phone number and I responded that why don't I take hers instead.

I tried to call her but never heard back.

My instinct says that she's legit, but I thought it was weird that she wouldn't even call me back.

What is it, finals? ;)
  2. Anonymous Member

Based only on bits and pieces from the videos though, she seemed ill prepared to report anything. She didn't seem particularly curious, her questions were barely relevant and she didn't ask probing questions that should've naturally followed some of the answers she was given.

Who knows *shrugs*
  3. skeptic2girl Member

^agreed
  4. adhocrat Member

The Shadow
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

To be honest, I tried to avoid giving them an opportunity to talk to me (and they didn't), however feedback from other anons indicated that they asked "all the wrong questions". A couple of anons felt their legitimacy was questionable. It could have been a student-journalist thang, or maybe they weren't the real deal. Again..*shrug*.
  6. skeptic2girl Member

don't you have somewhere to be, ad?
  7. adhocrat Member

I'm always where I'm supposed to be
    But sometimes it's not where I planned to be
    :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. skeptic2girl Member

all I'm saying is brownies are the new caek.
    carry on...
  9. adhocrat Member

say, is your name Alice B? or do you tok las?
  10. skeptic2girl Member

11. Anonymous Member

On second thought, I might indeed get some video up. I have the crowning the king/queen part.
  12. skeptic2girl Member

^would be fun to see! :)
    also, although a lot of us have video, it's till fun to see the different versions -- different angles - different sounds and conversations, etc.
  13. Harkinian Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. skeptic2girl Member

Good job, Harkinian! re: second vid -- it's nice to have a positive association now with dueling banjos and not just creepy Deliverance point of reference
  15. skeptic2girl Member

^found some extra footage I wanted to post, from the megaraid that I was finally able to edit (and really, REALLY needed to)!

The main reason I'm posting it is I thought it was really remarkable how one guy going by told me, "Be careful... these people are ruthless..."
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

DC, you still have a local forum?
    Did that pencil necked sociopath from another cult destroy it?
    Serious questions.
  17. 3rdMan Member

Our forum is now dead officially due to inactivity and gradual degration. We are operating on WWP until such time as our numbers increase significantly.
  18. skeptic2girl Member

I hope you guys can get something together!

In SF we seriously have fewer than 10 people who come at any one time but it seems to be enough.

Unfortunately, when things seem dead because *no one* is doing anything, it does nothing to attract people, you know?

Some people at the mega-raid seemed really into it! Especially that one fag with the "AnonMom" who was his ride!

So get your s*** together... I'm planning to go back to DC one day. Love it there. Love me some DC fags, too! Vici Turisi? Not so much. All the better reason to go.
  19. 3rdMan Member

There are many reasons why us veteran DC Anons are tired and not up for raiding recently. Some of us are going through some academic-related activity that is making our days busier. Others are working or have big life-related stuff. I had thought perhaps seeing if we can expand our membership through flyer raids to the public boards at supermarkets and internet cafes. That might work for November.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. skeptic2girl Member

I loved meeting you guys!

One thing we've found out works well with raiding a lot is being unemployed and/or not in school... in other words, y'all need some Anon Deadbeats :)

edit: deadbeats that are *selectively* motivated