Customize

Washingtonfags Report In!

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Hammeredmantis, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Washingtonfags Report In!

I am going to set up a raid for the School of Scientology that is located on 4th plain and Main St. in Vancouver, WA on Nov. 5th.
    I am planning this so far ahead of time for multiple reasons:
    1. Get as many people as possible in on this
    2. It's Guy Fawkes day
    3. ????
    4.PROFIT (j/k)

But seriously, this could easily become an epic massive raid that will be EPIC WIN. so SPREAD THE WORD AND LETS GET THIS GOIN PPL!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Washingtonfags Report In!

Even though it's in Washington State - Vancouver (not the Canadian one!) is a helluva lot closer to Portland than Seattle. You might also ask for some support from those wacky Oregonfags.

It's like 15 minutes from Portland to Vancouver - if the traffic Gods are pleased.
  3. Re: Washingtonfags Report In!

All Portlandfags are welcom in this too. I just want bodies, so, the more the merrier ^.^
  4. none given Member

Washington is the name of a city on the east coast that runs the world.

Come up with a new name.
    Maybe Southern Canada
  5. Anonymous Member

No U!

First off - that Washington is a District not a city...and around here we just call it "Murderville". Ours is the pretty one with all the trees, pale women, and great weed.

Besides, we take great pride in having the only state flag with a person's portrait on it and we have a shitload of them stocked up already. It would be too expensive to change it now.
  6. Re: Washingtonfags Report In!

Not just pale women, but amazingly HOT pale womenz. we got some tan ones too but mostly average to pale range.
  7. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

I have it on good authority that she will be in attendance at the Vancouver, WA raid. Yea, that's the ticket.
  8. Anonymous Member

Huh? there is a school there? Tell me more. What is the address of the school?
  9. Anonymous Member

Also, I hope you are really not that dumb
  10. anondrummer Member

Count me in!
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Successful troll is successful. And, yeah, Portland had better be there. Have you put it on the PDX Anon forum yet?
  12. anondrummer Member

So what is the name of this Scilon school? I don't see anything like a scientology school on street view with google maps
  13. NailsPDX Member

I don't think there is a delphi school in vancouver...

I know there is one near salem, oregon. In sheridan.

But I have never seen one on 4th plain...

Might want to check where you're raiding before you go!
  14. Anonymous Member

Washington is a city located within the District called Columbia, as in Washingon, D.C.
  15. anonseatac Member

Used Google Maps and found no such school in the area. Not even in a mile radius of the supposed intersection. As far as I'm told, it looks like some of our anons will go to PDX and raid on the 5th. Or at least one.
  16. Smurf Member

There's no Scilon school in Vancouver, WA... but if you're looking for a hot date...

Scientology Dating in WA > Vancouver -- Yahoo! Personals