Customize

WBM Knowledge Report: Scientology Tries to Prevent Filming

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Triumph, Apr 25, 2011.

1. amaX Member

Here are the people listed on the injunction:
    Jesse Prince
    Grady Ward
    Robert S. Minton, Jr.
    Stacy Brooks
    Jeff Jacobson (misspelled, should be Jacobsen)
    Patricia Greenway

Peter Alexander
    Mark Bunker
    Troy Bezazian (misspelled, should be Tory)

It's up to them to challenge the injunction. Obviously, we know Bunker has been here since Anonymous started protesting.

AFAIK, the only two people on this list to show up during a protest have been Greenway and Alexander, but we nipped that in the bud because we did not want to be handed that fucking injunction just like Shawn Lonsdale.

It's been suggested that Clearwater Anons somehow challenge the injunction and there was a resounding NO from all sides when it was presented to the hivemind.

I know Minton passed away. I'm not sure where Grady Ward is at this time.

Believe me when I tell you that Bunker knew exactly where he could and could not be while filming. I doubt he wants to challenge the damned injunction either because he does not live here and it's going to cost $$$.

So, the people listed on this injunction and many of their buddies want to make noise about how it's unconstitutional, but none of them want to challenge it. Most of them want to bitch about our most excellent police force here in Clearwater and they somehow forget how our judicial system works: THE CPD DON'T MAKE THE LAWS NOR DO THEY PROSECUTE OFFENDERS OR HAND DOWN SENTENCES. The injunction was handed down by a judge.

Bunker's vintage videos have created so much fucking work for Clearwater Anons. The CPD used to monitor enturbulation and it was an assault against their pride that his videos made people think the CPD was corrupt and in the cult's pocket. Clearwater Anons at one point asked Bunker to please add a disclaimer to his videos saying that Anons have not had any trouble with the CPD since the beginning of Project Chanology. He refused and in an email actually said that if the CPD had changed then it must have been because of him and his videos.

Here's part of the email he sent us when we were asking him to add the disclaimer.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 03:02:13 -0800
    Subject: RE: Police Corruption at Gold Base in contrast with CPD
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I certainly understand your position but times have changed in
    Clearwater from when I was there. My video reflects what was
    happening at the time. I've been happy to hear from the first picket
    that they are co-operating with you folks but don't you think the
    shame of my video has had something to do with them bending over
    backwards?

No, Bunker, the CPD aren't "bending over backwards" and they weren't "co-operating" with us "folks" because of the shame your videos brought to them. They do their jobs here in Clearwater. Anons here in Clearwater don't ask, nor do they expect special treatment from our cops. It's not the cops' fault that this cult still exists. We like having our police force around. They are great with the public in general and the community loves them. And it's the because of the fact that Bunker refuses to add a disclaimer of any kind to his videos that Clearwater Anons have to continue to explain that our cops are not corrupt and they do their jobs and it's not their fault that the injunction exists.

It is galling that Bunker continues to make videos trying to make it look like the cops in Clearwater are assholes and in the cult's pocket. Does he want them to actually kiss his fat ass when he shows up? It is troubling that no matter how many times we defend the CPD, there are still people who refuse to believe us. We live here. We know them. WE WANT THEM AROUND US AT OUR PROTESTS. We feel safer with them around.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RightOn Member

Since Tory's name is wrong on the injuction, can she still protest? lol
  3. amaX Member

LOL I doubt Christman wants to challenge it because she actually ended up being convicted of some sort of trespass law because she decided it would be lulzy to her picture taken sitting in a Santa Claus chair set up by the cult.
  4. RightOn Member

how dare her! lol

yeah, I didn't think so, but I wonder just for shits and giggles....
    technically it's still not her real name. ;)
  5. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    Tell us more about these "Great Protest Gods" of yours and how they bestow their blessings upon you.
  6. amaX Member

Oh, not just me, but anyone who protests in Clearwater.
  7. Anonymous Member

You know what the hundreds who have protested in Clearwater over the last few years have felt about the Clearwater Police?
  8. murderofcrows Member

My family, save myself, are scientology nutheads. We live in clearwater. As an active protester I have attempted to film two protests and was sadly prevented. The status of the co$ in clearwater gives me a migraine.
  9. Anonymous Member

Empaths FTW
    wRdDI.jpg
  10. murderofcrows Member

thank you. ive become rather rabid in my protesting stance and my family does not see why the co$ is a monstrocity
  11. Anonymous Member

Me too. L Ron Hubbard was a child molester, and his followers cover-up similar crimes all over the world. That's reason enough.
  12. amaX Member

Yes. Between Anon612 and myself, we've been to every protest and most of the flash raids here in Clearwater (also Ocala, Ybor/Tampa, St. Pete, Belleair). Back in the days of enturbulation when our numbers here in Clearwater were still strong, we used to have many people vigorously defending our police department because we saw what the hell was happening with other Anon cells in other cities when we'd read their post game reports. Out of towners who come to Clearwater quickly find out that our cops know what they're doing and that they keep the peace and it's nothing like what's portrayed in Bunker's videos.
  13. murderofcrows Member

exactly.talking to people who understand is a breath of fresh air. that moster's place of corrupt buisness and cultism being in my otherwise wonder ful home town incites vindictive rage upon my psyche.
  14. anonymous612 Member

You know how many people have bitched about the CPD, then come down here and joined us at a protest and went "hey man they're pretty cool after all?"
    • Like Like x 1
  15. murderofcrows Member

the cpd are.... i'm neutral on my opion i guess. they do one thing i like then another i don't. i find them to be indecisive
  16. annoncangirl Member

I just went back and watched the clip from Mark, he never even mentions the CPD, nor did I see him ask anyone to "kiss his fat ass". I really don't understand why you are so upset. Who cares what other people think about CPD...like you said you live there and I'm glad you feel safer with them around. As for your request to him to put a disclaimer on his videos, my question is why would he do that. Mark captured a time in history and his videos reflect his experiences.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. amaX Member

Welcome to this thread. Do you read the comments? See how there are people who automatically start in about the cops here in Clearwater? Do you see how Bunker says that he didn't break an injunction without telling the whole truth? Bunker knows that injunction is going to stand until someone challenges it and so far it's not him. Trust me: I don't blame him for not wanting to fight the injunction. WE don't want to fight it either.

I didn't say Bunker asked them to kiss his fat ass, I asked what more the cops could do when they come out to talk to Bunker...do they need to kiss his fat ass for him to finally pay them some respect?

We asked Bunker to add the disclaimer because of shit threads like this that we've been seeing for over three years now. Bunker knows we've had NO trouble from the CPD because he actually thinks it's because of him and his videos that things are so good here in Clearwater. I even posted part of the email he sent us with the egofagging paragraph saying so. I'd say we have a good rapport with the police because we don't do anything to piss them off. We get well sick and fucking tired of saying over and over that it's not that way here in Clearwater and we do that because we have a great police force here and they more than deserve us arguing for them. Srsly, what the hell would it hurt to put a disclaimer on his videos?

But that's okay. We'll just come back every single time and set the record straight again and again and again.
  18. anonymous612 Member

Because we'll end up hearing about it later, like we have in the past, where the police are unhappy with us because they think Anonymous is accusing them of being corrupt. And it makes our job harder. And since they are really, really good cops, it's extremely annoying.

Here's the request. This was dated February 2009 and is far from the first time the subject has come up.
  19. annoncangirl Member

Yes I read all the comments and they were all over the place. I understand your frustration...I am not trying to invalidate your concerns. I too watched those videos (WBM) and then came to WWP and read a lot of information and got educated about how things are NOW. Unfortunately ignorant ppl are going to make posts about shit they know nothing about, because their fucking ignorant, disclaimer or not!! As for Mark not including the disclaimer...obviously I can't speak to his reasons...
  20. amaX Member

There is no doubt that Bunker and his videos carry a lot of weight. The most maddening part of this is that some of the most vocal critics against our cops have been here for a long time. They are not newbs. There is one person who has posted in this thread who we've argued with many times about our cops here in Clearwater. There are others who've been here a long time and should know that our cops aren't corrupt. I mean, I understand that the cops aren't great in L.A. due to the sheriff being up the cult's ass. I know that NYC doesn't have any trouble. I know that Atlanta no longer has jackbooting riot police showing up. I know that Chicago is fighting a stupid ordinance. It looks like after over three years of defending our cops that people would learn to trust us, but that's not the case and it's mainly because they look at Bunker's videos. So, the majority of the "ignorant ppl" who make posts "about shit they know nothing about" are quite often people that have been here a long time and who just want to call us liars because of Bunker and his videos.

Thanks for this post though. I got to call these people "ignorant" and say they don't know "shit" through you. THANKS!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. amaX Member

If you do choose to answer my questions, please keep in mind that between Anon612 and myself we have been to every single protest here in Clearwater and almost every one of the flash raids.
    Were you at Anonymous protests when you were prevented from filming? Who prevented you from filming? Because I've never heard of someone being denied filming rights at an Anon protest. In fact, we've got one cop who actually introduced himself this way, "Hi, I'm officer such-and-such. Maybe you know me from youtube?"
  22. anonymous612 Member

LMAO. YES. "I'm the one with the really great AC/DC background music?"
  23. SwordofTruth Member

PR fail from the cult once again, doesn't quite beat their legendary feat of failure this past week that was the Squirrel Busters stunt that landed them bad press in numerous tabloids, they're practically doing our work for us.
  24. Anonymous Member

It's OK. Relax. We do see why.
  25. Anonymous Member

I do realize, that for someone in your position, vis-a-vis family - it's not easy sometimes, but here's a Protip for you: cultivate being frosty.

The type of psychopathology that has infected $cientologi$t$ feeds on rage and anger.

Find ways to starve them. This doesn't mean being nice to them. It means being nice to yourself.
  26. Smurf Member

I won't dignify your emotional diatribe (what's new?). I used to live & work in Clearwater for the cult and am fully aware of the relationships between the cult & the CPD.
  27. vaLLarrr Member

I think it's unfair to say that Bunker's videos have caused the cops butthurt.

If they hadn't been accepting bribes from the cult back in the 80's and 90's, then there wouldn't be the link made.

I'm glad they seem to have changed their position, it shows that the cult is losing influence and power in Clearwater, same as they have in Saint Hill.

Cops see through obvious attempts by the brainwashed clams to get them on-side, it looks like most of them are sick of the whole deal and being called out to respond to lies and bullshit from the cult.

And it is the exemplary behavior shown by Anons that means the cops know the cult are the ones wasting their time, that Anons don't cause the problems.

But Mark Bunker has achieved much, much more than producing videos, his initial guidance when Project Chanology started led to a positive turn away from what could have been nasty conflicts, and for that he has my respect.

Sure, he could put out a clip saying CPD have cleaned up their act and draw a line under it - if indeed he believes that this is true - but we all know the clams will do anything to get the cops on their side and putting such a statement out might only encourage the culties to try harder to get cops on the payroll.

I'm finding it difficult to garner much sympathy for the cops, they should really be pressing charges over the cult's habit of inventing threats and wasting police time and resources.

I certainly think that if it were Anons calling the cops and making false statements regarding scilons, there would have been some arrests by now.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Maybe because there's no such thing as a poe.

inb4pixofpeoplenamedPoe
    • Like Like x 2
  29. anonymous612 Member

right because the cult totally has the most objective view on things that happen in Clearwater. Also, we all know how long ago that was.

DOX OR GTFO. Don't be a faggot, if you're going to accuse people of crimes, back it the fuck up.
    EDIT: also, I find it amusing that ITT it's being simultaneously claimed that a decade ago the cops were awesome badasses who fought the cult but now they bend over backwards for them, and that a decade ago they were accepting Scientology bribes. One of you is talking out your ass. (don't worry, the other one of you is too)

We weren't asking him to. We justed asked for a note pointing out that the Clearwater anons found them to be professional and unbiased, or whatever. We weren't even claiming they weren't corrupt in the past (they weren't) or aren't corrupt now (they aren't). Just that we had had no problems with them, so new anons that saw his videos didn't show up at our protests expecting to have the crap beaten out of them by a police officer or something.

Right, because that's totally how the conversation would go. "Plz become a closet Scientologist and spy for us on the rest of the PD." "No way, man, don't be ridiculous." "PRETTY PLEASE come be a closet Scientologist and spy for us on the rest of the PD." "Oh, well, if you're gonna ask me twice, sure!"
    • Like Like x 1
  30. DeathHamster Member

Now there's a 911 call that would be nice to listen to.
  31. Anonymous Member

Dox plz.
  32. vaLLarrr Member

Calm down, you're being the faggot here, the dox have been circulating for years, you clearly just haven't seen them yet.

If you don't want to believe Mark Bunker's investigation then that is up to you - but I'm more inclined to believe his assertions than your denials I'm afraid. Here's more:
    Scientology and the Clearwater Police
    LMT Media Feb. 1, 2001
    "This documentary was produced by the [Lisa McPherson Trust] to demonstrate what we believe to be a clear bias against the LMT by members of the Clearwater Police Force who are on Scientology's payroll."
    Clearwater police officers accepted off-duty jobs from Scientology in 2000-2001, accepting a total of $176,000 a year from Scientology. They were called by some “Scientology’s police force.”
    Newspaper Coverage
    The local newspaper ran an article and editorial about Scientology’s use of off duty police officers as private security guards on Watterson Street.
    This prompted an angry response from Police Chief Sid Klein and a reprimand from Klein’s superior about the appropriateness of his behavior.
    Church Pays Those it Reviled
    March 11, 2001
    After hearing Judge Penick tell City Attorney Rob Surette that the Clearwater Police Force was dangerously close to becoming Scientology’s private security force, Deborah O’Neil prepared this story.
    Police Work for Scientology
    March 22, 2001

Following their original story from Deborah O’Neil, the St. Petersburg Times published this editorial.

Now who is being a faggot? Nobody from Anon expected to have the crap beaten out of them. Dox or STFU.

Again, the faggotry is strong in this one.

Try this scenario: "Here's a bunch of moneys, nearly six figures for you, Officer Lardass, now you don't have to declare it, pay taxes on it, or tell your family about it, it's an arrangement like we had back in 2001, you can spend that shit on hookers and coke for all we care, we just want to make sure we are safe because we are terrified of the real world and Anonymous are known to be terrorist hackers on steroids, and hey, they even mailed us anthrax! Help us please we are being "enturbulated" even though that isn't even a real word! Take the moneys! Oh and also, there are some cute 19 year old virgin girls out in the back room that would like to see how hard your nightstick is, they're good and brainwashed so they won't mind showing you their titties, they'll prolly let you do 'em in the ass if we give them free auditing for a year or something".
    • Like Like x 3
  33. amaX Member

LOL @ you having anything to do with dignity! You're a good one to talk, Smurf. Almost everything you post is personal and accompanied by either your special seal of approval for someone or something or a vicious attack on anyone or anything that doesn't strike your fancy.

Which is it Smurf? We hear all the time from the OG that our cops are corrupt and they point the finger at vintage Bunker videos to prove it and now you're saying the cops were working against the cult in some capacity? DOX or STFU

You want DOX that our cops are great here in Clearwater? We've got over three years of post game reports proving that.

You don't live here any more. I would NEVER post in threads about L.A. that you and the Anons out there don't know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to your cops---especially if it was based on info that's many years old. You live there and protest there and have a handle on what goes on there. The least you and everone else who doesn't live here can do is not tell us what the hell is going on here in Clearwater.
  34. Anonymous Member

35. anonymous612 Member

That is the exact fucking video we're talking about, try to keep up.

"On Scientology's payroll" =/= "Taking bribes". Yes, sometimes Scientology pays police officers. So does the Iron Man race, the Snoop Dogg concert, and a particularly raucous evening at the Tilted Kilt bar. Because anyone can hire offduty police officers as security. For massive events that would tax the city's budget the PD will even require they do so to guarantee the security of the attendees. ANYONE can do it. WE can do it, we've even strongly considered it before. Offduty officers are still officers and are still required to behave as such. They also cannot choose to work for Scientology: they sign up for offduty hours, an organization signs up requesting offduty officers, and a particular city employee plays matchmaker depending on what ranks are needed and who's available to work what time. The PD cannot refuse to give the cult offduty officers. Scientology is legally recognized as a religion and the city is legally bound by that; refusing to allow them to hire police would be unconstitutional and the Scientologists would be well within their rights to sue.

Here is Chief Klein's letter you've referenced but conveniently didn't include. Scroll to "Keeping the Peace." The general logic is (I'm paraphrasing) the LMT and the Scientologists are both acting like dicks and need the PD out there every day to babysit since they can't seem to play nice with each other, so we might as well make them pay for it too. Scientology agreed to hire officers. The LMT didn't. If the LMT wanted LMT-hired officers out there, they should have been willing to pay for them.

http://www.sptimes.com/News/033001/Opinion/Offending_ad_not_from.shtml

Lmao, if you think offduty officers get paid a sixfigure salary for overtime you are fucking mental.

And your rant completely ignores the fact that the PD knows Scientology is dangerous, has warned us of such, and has encouraged us to wear masks. In addition to some instances like "I'm gonna call you back instead of emailing you because my emails are public record and I know you want to keep your name hidden."

Unrelated fact: Last I checked, if you hire enough police officers at once, you can get a squad car for like twenty bucks. Brb squad car.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Well we know about the kids he would lock up in the chain locker on board the Apollo. That's child abuse - no question.

L. Ron Hubbard tortured his second wife Sara Northrup. He tried to make her kill herself because he did not want the "inconvenience" of a divorce (even though at the time he married Sara Northrup he was still married to his first spouse).
    He subjected her to sleep deprivation to lower her volition, and then provided her with fatal doses of sleeping pills.
    He strangled her so hard that her hearing in one ear became permanently impaired.
    Hubbard also used the family car to deliberately run into Sara.
    Hubbard also kidnapped Sara's child and used the threat of violence toward that child against Sara.
    Finally, to evade divorce court proceedings, Hubbard fled the state of California and went into hiding so that he could not be served a subpoena. Nice guy, eh? Hubbard continued to harass her and her child long after she escaped him.

at 11;00 o'clock P.M., on said 23rd day of
    February, 1951, said Hubbard, together with defendant Frank B.
    Dessler, head of the Los Angeles Dianetic Foundation, abducted the
    infant child of the parties, Alexis from her crib, and deposited
    said infant in West Los Angeles with defendant Vince Mc Gonigle
    under the assumed name of Anne Marie Olson, and concealed said
    infant from plaintiff until this day. That this was admitted by
    said Dessler in the habeas corpus proceedings filed on the 10th
    day of April, 1951 entitled In re Alexis Valorie Hubbard, Los
    Angeles Superior Court Number H.C. 35879.

That by reason of the foregoing crazy misconduct
    of said Hubbard, plaintiff is in hourly fear of both the life of
    herself and of her infant daughter, who she has not seen for two
    months.

http://www.ronthenut.org/northrup.htm

AARON SAXTON "
    I know several examples of child molestation and sexual assault with
    Scientology children where the incidents were covered up. In all cases,
    the child feels they allowed [the molestation] to happen, and their
    Scientology or Sea Org parents often agree with them. They see
    themselves as instigators, not victims. Once installed with this as
    punishment, they will never tell the police or others, as they feel they
    are revealing their own crimes.
    Can you detail an instance of rape being covered up?
    In 1992 or 1993 in Florida a young recruit was in Commodore’s Messenger Org, Clear Water. She was 14 at the time — possibly just turning 14, actually. Two other trainees from Mexico, ages 16 and 18, took her and sexually assaulted her at the same time. Upon discovery the staff were let go, but to cover up the incident and to make sure she did not feel like she could go to the police, we subjected her to eight weeks hard labor and made it clear she had been responsible for it occurring. I deeply regret ordering such a thing to be done. At the time, however, I was of the belief that the image of the Sea Org and Scientology was more important.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php...opia-on-earth-a-scientologist-speaks-out.html

Founder of Scientology - L. Ron Hubbard - ordered lockup of 4½ year old little boy
    Transcripts and images of TV program SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard ( en Français )

He put this 4½ year old little boy - Derek Greene - into the chain locker for two days and two nights. It's a closed metal container, it's wet, it's full of water and seaweed, it smells bad. But Derek was sitting up, on the chain, in this place, on his own, in the dark, for two days and two nights... people heard him crying. That is sheer, total brutality. That is child abuse.
    (View SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard in realvideo)

Founder of Scientology - L. Ron Hubbard - ordered lockup of deaf-mute girl
    From the book "Messiah or Madman" by Bent Corydon

Hubbard had ordered a little girl who was a deafmute down into the chain locker sometime in 1968. Hubbard was going to cure her deaf-ness by shoving her down there! This came to my attention after she'd been there for about a week because the Master at Arms at the time, a beautiful girl, came to me and said, "John, I've got to have you come and see what's going on."
    From the book "Religion Inc.: the Church of Scientology" by Stewart Lamont

McMaster remembers once being asked by the Master at Arms to come and help her, He pulled up the wedge from the chain-locker, a dank and unhealthy part of the ship into which offenders were flung without food as a punishment. Out crawled a little girl who turned out to be a deaf-mute who had been unable to write her name and had incurred the Commodore's wrath.

Affidavit of Monica Pignotti

I also witnessed a fourteen year old boy being locked up in the chain locker of the ship, where he was made to spend the night. The chain locker is a small dark space where the chain to the anchor to the ship is stored when the ship is not at anchor. The boy was being put in the chain locker by three teen-age L. Ron Hubbard messengers. I witnessed this happening several times to people, even though I never experienced it myself.

Interview with David Mayo (auf Deutsch)

The length of time for children would vary, but no one was there less than a day. The average was a week or two. Three weeks was about the maximum. Age didn't matter. The youngest kids were 5, 6 or 7. Old, young, men, women, big, little; it wouldn't matter because to Scientologists the being is ageless so you don't think in terms of how young or old someone is.

Little Mark and Tony

The four-year-old boy could no longer cry. He had been nearly 48 hours in the chain locker of the flagship _Apollo_ and his entire body was aching from his efforts to chip off rust. His knees and hands were raw with cuts and bruises. His voice was raspy from crying, and he was desperately afraid.

Lawrence Wollersheim interviews Jesse Prince who was 2nd in command of Scientology

Just looking at it now, those children were so under-nourished, just not whole, complete children, because L. Ron Hubbard figures barley water is better than milk. . . I've seen those children, 15 to 20 of them in a filthy room, filthy carpet, food everywhere, and playing. If one of them got out of line, they'd just lock them in a room and let them scream itself to death, or scream itself to sleep. . . They make them do what's called rocks and shows, where if they do something that they weren't told to do, they have to do sit-ups, push-ups from the cradle they are punished. From the cradle the children are punished.
    (for more on Hubbard's barley water formula see the barley page)

FLAG ORDER 1630 , 3 December 1968 by L. Ron Hubbard

If a child or these children are found in Hold l _or_ any hidden compartment of the ship they are to be locked up.

Life aboard Scientology's ship 'The Apollo' in 1968
    Posting of Steve Manning 8 Mar 2000

I was twelve years old and witnessed children younger than myself being thrown into the chain locker (a room for storing the anchor while at sea) for days on end until they persuaded the ethics officer that they were not enemies. Physical abuse of children was rife.

Sister page: Children and teens and Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF)
    According to Scientology "Any law which applies to the behavior of men and women applies to children" and "A child is a man or a woman who has not attained full growth." On the basis of these direct quotes of the founder of Scientology and Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard, it is no surprise that the harsh forced labour and self-confessions on the RPF program with its social isolation and a maximum of 6 hours of sleep per night, is also applied to children.

http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/childabuse/lock-ups.html

And finally:

• Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Well we know about the kids he would lock up in the chain locker on board the Apollo. That's child abuse - no question.

L. Ron Hubbard tortured his second wife Sara Northrup. He tried to make her kill herself because he did not want the "inconvenience" of a divorce (even though at the time he married Sara Northrup he was still married to his first spouse).
    He subjected her to sleep deprivation to lower her volition, and then provided her with fatal doses of sleeping pills.
    He strangled her so hard that her hearing in one ear became permanently impaired.
    Hubbard also used the family car to deliberately run into Sara.
    Hubbard also kidnapped Sara's child and used the threat of violence toward that child against Sara.
    Finally, to evade divorce court proceedings, Hubbard fled the state of California and went into hiding so that he could not be served a subpoena. Nice guy, eh? Hubbard continued to harass her and her child long after she escaped him.

at 11;00 o'clock P.M., on said 23rd day of
    February, 1951, said Hubbard, together with defendant Frank B.
    Dessler, head of the Los Angeles Dianetic Foundation, abducted the
    infant child of the parties, Alexis from her crib, and deposited
    said infant in West Los Angeles with defendant Vince Mc Gonigle
    under the assumed name of Anne Marie Olson, and concealed said
    infant from plaintiff until this day. That this was admitted by
    said Dessler in the habeas corpus proceedings filed on the 10th
    day of April, 1951 entitled In re Alexis Valorie Hubbard, Los
    Angeles Superior Court Number H.C. 35879.

That by reason of the foregoing crazy misconduct
    of said Hubbard, plaintiff is in hourly fear of both the life of
    herself and of her infant daughter, who she has not seen for two
    months.

http://www.ronthenut.org/northrup.htm

AARON SAXTON "
    I know several examples of child molestation and sexual assault with
    Scientology children where the incidents were covered up. In all cases,
    the child feels they allowed [the molestation] to happen, and their
    Scientology or Sea Org parents often agree with them. They see
    themselves as instigators, not victims. Once installed with this as
    punishment, they will never tell the police or others, as they feel they
    are revealing their own crimes.
    Can you detail an instance of rape being covered up?
    In 1992 or 1993 in Florida a young recruit was in Commodore’s Messenger Org, Clear Water. She was 14 at the time — possibly just turning 14, actually. Two other trainees from Mexico, ages 16 and 18, took her and sexually assaulted her at the same time. Upon discovery the staff were let go, but to cover up the incident and to make sure she did not feel like she could go to the police, we subjected her to eight weeks hard labor and made it clear she had been responsible for it occurring. I deeply regret ordering such a thing to be done. At the time, however, I was of the belief that the image of the Sea Org and Scientology was more important.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php...opia-on-earth-a-scientologist-speaks-out.html

Founder of Scientology - L. Ron Hubbard - ordered lockup of 4½ year old little boy
    Transcripts and images of TV program SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard ( en Français )

He put this 4½ year old little boy - Derek Greene - into the chain locker for two days and two nights. It's a closed metal container, it's wet, it's full of water and seaweed, it smells bad. But Derek was sitting up, on the chain, in this place, on his own, in the dark, for two days and two nights... people heard him crying. That is sheer, total brutality. That is child abuse.
    (View SECRET LIVES - L. Ron Hubbard in realvideo)

Founder of Scientology - L. Ron Hubbard - ordered lockup of deaf-mute girl
    From the book "Messiah or Madman" by Bent Corydon

Hubbard had ordered a little girl who was a deafmute down into the chain locker sometime in 1968. Hubbard was going to cure her deaf-ness by shoving her down there! This came to my attention after she'd been there for about a week because the Master at Arms at the time, a beautiful girl, came to me and said, "John, I've got to have you come and see what's going on."
    From the book "Religion Inc.: the Church of Scientology" by Stewart Lamont

McMaster remembers once being asked by the Master at Arms to come and help her, He pulled up the wedge from the chain-locker, a dank and unhealthy part of the ship into which offenders were flung without food as a punishment. Out crawled a little girl who turned out to be a deaf-mute who had been unable to write her name and had incurred the Commodore's wrath.

Affidavit of Monica Pignotti

I also witnessed a fourteen year old boy being locked up in the chain locker of the ship, where he was made to spend the night. The chain locker is a small dark space where the chain to the anchor to the ship is stored when the ship is not at anchor. The boy was being put in the chain locker by three teen-age L. Ron Hubbard messengers. I witnessed this happening several times to people, even though I never experienced it myself.

Interview with David Mayo (auf Deutsch)

The length of time for children would vary, but no one was there less than a day. The average was a week or two. Three weeks was about the maximum. Age didn't matter. The youngest kids were 5, 6 or 7. Old, young, men, women, big, little; it wouldn't matter because to Scientologists the being is ageless so you don't think in terms of how young or old someone is.

Little Mark and Tony

The four-year-old boy could no longer cry. He had been nearly 48 hours in the chain locker of the flagship _Apollo_ and his entire body was aching from his efforts to chip off rust. His knees and hands were raw with cuts and bruises. His voice was raspy from crying, and he was desperately afraid.

Lawrence Wollersheim interviews Jesse Prince who was 2nd in command of Scientology

Just looking at it now, those children were so under-nourished, just not whole, complete children, because L. Ron Hubbard figures barley water is better than milk. . . I've seen those children, 15 to 20 of them in a filthy room, filthy carpet, food everywhere, and playing. If one of them got out of line, they'd just lock them in a room and let them scream itself to death, or scream itself to sleep. . . They make them do what's called rocks and shows, where if they do something that they weren't told to do, they have to do sit-ups, push-ups from the cradle they are punished. From the cradle the children are punished.
    (for more on Hubbard's barley water formula see the barley page)

FLAG ORDER 1630 , 3 December 1968 by L. Ron Hubbard

If a child or these children are found in Hold l _or_ any hidden compartment of the ship they are to be locked up.

Life aboard Scientology's ship 'The Apollo' in 1968
    Posting of Steve Manning 8 Mar 2000

I was twelve years old and witnessed children younger than myself being thrown into the chain locker (a room for storing the anchor while at sea) for days on end until they persuaded the ethics officer that they were not enemies. Physical abuse of children was rife.

Sister page: Children and teens and Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force (RPF)
    According to Scientology "Any law which applies to the behavior of men and women applies to children" and "A child is a man or a woman who has not attained full growth." On the basis of these direct quotes of the founder of Scientology and Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard, it is no surprise that the harsh forced labour and self-confessions on the RPF program with its social isolation and a maximum of 6 hours of sleep per night, is also applied to children.

http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/childabuse/lock-ups.html

And finally:

• Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Yes, but it's not child molestation, which is a crime involving a range of indecent or sexual activities between an adult and a child, usually under the age of 14.

Still need dox that Hubbard was a child molester.
  40. xenubarb Member

His experience is not yours. People were punched and assaulted, sometimes on video. CWPD did nothing. That jackass with the radio show, Dennis something punched a couple of protesters and put gum on Bunker's camera. Imagine if one of us did that to a Scilon...CWPD did nothing. A number of them enriched themselves by moonlighting for the cult.

I'm not disputing your opinion of CWPD now, I'm just pointing out that Mark's experiences with them ten years ago were different.
    • Like Like x 1