Customize

WBM Knowledge Report: Scientology Tries to Prevent Filming

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Triumph, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

There were well documented widespread abuses whilst he was in power - according to him kids are just adult in little bodies - they pulled it in, it's the kids fault.

Child molesters LOVE cults like scientology where they cover up the child rapes.

And I am of the opinion that the fat flabby cunt was raping David Miscavige in the ass on-board the Apollo, and I'm sure the dox will surface eventually.
  2. Anonymous Member

Sea Org/Apollo... it's all the same part of the same disgusting contemptable culty clam bullshit LRH invented to keep his fat carcass surrounded by brainwashed enslaved kids dressed up in tight little uniforms.

I'll bet Davey's ass looked really fine to an aging old pervert like LRH, bent over a camera lens or tapping out a telex.
  3. amaX Member

I hesitate to have a civil discussion with you about this matter because whenever I try to make my points, I usually end up being called names and told to GDIAF, but I'm going to try one more time, Barb.

I'm going to ask that you really read this post, Barb. Notice that I haven't called you names or told you what you can do with yourself just because I disagree with you.

Bunker's experience is not new. But, his reputation and his videos are what people still look at when looking for info about the cult in Clearwater. He knows these threads descend into arguing about the CPD because after putting up with it for a year, Clearwater Anons tried to get him to add a disclaimer in 2009. He refused and then went on to suggest that if they were so good to us then it must be because of his videos. I can assure you that's not the reason. We have worked very hard to develop the rapport we have with the CPD. Part of developing that good rapport is the fact that we vigorously defend them because they deserve to be defended.

There is really no reason why Bunker can't add a simple disclaimer to those videos basically saying that since the advent of Chanology protesting against Scientology in February of 2008, Anons in Clearwater have had no problems with the Clearwater Police Department.

Over three years of us protesting with no bad incidents with the Clearwater Police and we still have to come here and defend them because Bunker's of old videos.

Seriously, Barb, do I seem like the person who would kiss the cops' asses or put up with anything that might possibly infringe on my constitutional right to protest? I defend the CPD because they are a great police force and they've kept the peace and kept us Anons safe. The CPD are beloved by the citizens of Clearwater and we proved it in a big way when that asshole Coates tried to take over. The city rallied so forcefully to keep the CPD that the council's decision on what to do was done immediately after all the people spoke.

So, we'll continue to take up for our most excellent police force whenever one of these threads rears it's ugly head again.
  4. tippytoe Member

Listen, do you really think adding disclaimers on old videos would cease any and all criticisms of Clearwater PD? Really?

First of all where are these criticisms of which you speak? Second, I think it is prudent to view ANY police department with skepticism with regards to their corruption level. If interactions with police are positive, then woo-hoo. But you do know where the powers lies in that circle? Hint: they have guns and handcuffs.

I say all cops are potential assholes till they prove otherwise. It is built into the job.However, I didn't see in this latest video that WBM was trying to portray them in this light, and I thought the cops behaved just fine. You must be seeing it differently.

Why so mad at WBM, anyway?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RightOn Member

I think WBM was mildy annoyed by COS, not the cops
    • Like Like x 3
  6. xenubarb Member

I got all that. I wasn't disputing shit, just trying to explain why his attitude is as it is. Did I say you were kissing CWPD ass?
    No.
    Did I claim they sucked back in the 90s?
    Yes. Yes I do.
    Do I think they could suck again?
    Probably, if another incendiary group like the LMT arose. Which isn't likely.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. amaX Member

YES. There are people who've been here since the beginning of Project Chanology who still look at Bunker's videos and believe that's how it is in Clearwater. A disclaimer would make sure that people look at the videos from many years ago and then see the disclaimer and realize it's not that way anymore.

Are you talking about the criticisms against the police? This thread alone has people making ridiculous statements about the CPD. People who don't have a clue what it's like here and make up their minds solely on Bunkers vids.

I LIKE having police officers around. When I was attacked a couple of months ago, I liked being able to dial 9-1-1 and have an officer show up and take statements and file a report. When the cult showed up at my door to fuck with my vehicle, I was glad I caught them before they could mess with it and I was really glad that an officer showed up and took a report. When I started getting death threat snail mail from the cult with names of underage children in my family, I was glad that the police took that report, too. I like having cops around every day. If someone tries to break into my home or steal from me or hurt me, I want a cop. I want my cop to have a gun and handcuffs because I want that cop to protect both of us. The cops don't make the laws. They enforce them. That's their job.

I say I wouldn't want to be a cop. I say that if I were a cop I would want to walk up to every stranger with my gun out and ready to fire because you just never know who the next psycho is going to be. Recently, we've had 6 police officers die in the line of duty from gunfire here in Florida. You'd think every cop would be ready to go Dirty Harry. They're not. One Clearwater officer who was wearing a black band across his shield actually got tears in his eyes when we told him we were glad to have the police around and for him to be careful.

The reason I'm pissed about this particular video is that Bunker is named on that injunction and he knows that injunction stands until someone challenges it. However, he's very good at wording things to make it seem like he outsmarted them all in this video. He didn't. He's very well aware of where he can and cannot be when he's in Clearwater. The cops may not have been able to find the injunction, but trust me: if Bunker had strolled through an area he's not supposed to be? The cult would have coughed it up. He didn't, so the cult didn't.

BTW, that's how our cops "behave" every time they come out. Shaking hands, talking, letting you talk. Nice, huh? We like it a lot.

Not a fan anymore. It's my right. I used to like him, but when he did the Gandhi tech video back in the day? I could only think he was a hypocrite because I'd seen what douches they could sometimes be in those old videos. He's been a pain in our ass here in Clearwater since the beginning and we were not thrilled with his reply that IF the cops were so good now it must be because his videos shamed the CPD. Not a fan of him egofagging at the DC megaraid and signing the very young girl's boob. He's buddy-buddy with Christman and I'm one of the evil bitches who will not let it die that she's a liar and caused more problems for Anons than the cult has. I'm also not a fan of the Rathbun and Rinder Scientology Show and find it hypocritical for anyone who protests against this cult to be friendly to those two. But right now, it's mainly the fact that his vintage videos cause me to have to post in this dump (dump is typed lovingly) over and over defending our awesome police force.
    Good God, Barb. You know what I meant when I asked if I seem like the type of person who would kiss the CPD's asses. It's half-and-half on why people don't believe Clearwater Anons: they think we're liars and/or we're kissing cop ass.

They didn't suck that much to me when I look at Bunker's videos: the LMT people did their fair share of egging the shite on---don't add to the crazy... They don't suck now and they haven't sucked since we started Chanology and yet why does everyone think they suck, Barb? Because of Bunker and his videos.
  8. anonymous612 Member

For the record, as a rule I have no objection to boob-signing specifically. :)

I do recall being rather annoyed at the OGs in general thinking they were rockstars enough that anyone gave a shit about their autograph.
  9. xenubarb Member

Oh yeah...we were HUGE fans of the rock star adulation of WBM and Tory. But TBH they didn't do anything to pull it in, it happened. Perhaps it went to some people's heads.

I sure don't know any of these "OGs in general" of which you speak.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anonymous612 Member

There were at least six or so OG at the >9000 Man March that were offering autographs to anons.
  11. i think anonmom said it earlier but i'll repeat in a different way: one time i was standing by an emergency phone when this cop rolls up and ask "hey, did you pick up that phone?" and i was like "lol no! why?" and the cop says, "because we got an emergency call from this phone, someone may have just picked it up and hung it up real quick, but it still dispatches us" - and i was like "U FOR SERIOUS?! u have to come out here for that?" - and the cop was like "yes, every time. even if it's just someone checking for a ring tone, we have to drive out here to check it out. We don't like it but there may be that one day someone really is having an emergency." and I was like "oh yeah, your right." - point is, even though cops know their calls are TOTAL BULLSHIT, they still have to go out there no matter what.

if only they would send police out like this...
    081908cop.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Snag Member

Poe: A person who writes a parody of a fundamentalist that is mistaken for the real thing. Due to Poes Law, it is almost impossible to tell if a person is a Poe unless they admit to it. (as defined on http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poe)

I have seen Christian Poes and Muslim Poes, I am asking the question "why haven't I seen a scilon poe?". Do you understand what I'm saying or do you need a cock slap? <--False Dichotomy, there is a third option.......
  13. Smurf Member

I speak from experience, sweetie. BTW, have you ever tried to get your point across with one or two sentences vs. multiple paragraphs? It speaks volumes.
  14. amaX Member

I also speak from experience, darling. I have volumes to say so horrible volumes must be written. If you're not interested in what I write or have the attention span of a tsetse fly, then don't read what I write. You're still posting your personal feelings about me instead of answering my question.
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ah. Well in that case, I have seen one, although not lately. Up to maybe a year ago, he was posting excellent parody material in online comments sections. Can't remember the name offhand but I would recognize it if someone else could recall it. Maybe Jack something.
  16. Smurf Member

Ahem. You posted: "Which is it Smurf? We hear all the time from the OG that our cops are corrupt and they point the finger at vintage Bunker videos to prove it and now you're saying the cops were working against the cult in some capacity? DOX or STFU.

I don't have to live in Clearwater to know what's going on there, dear. I don't live in Libya or Syria either. I do have family & friends that live in Clearwater & Largo and I hear alot. One works for the city of Clearwater. I never said the "the cops were working against the cult in some capacity"... that's your misinterpretation. Acknowledging that the police feel under the gun to appease the cult and this weighing in their decisions to question those that protest it, without first checking whether the cult complaints have any validity to them, doesn't mean the police are working for the cult.. but it is affecting their objectivity.

I never said the CPD is corrupt & have never made comment about Bunker's videos of the CPD. You seem so determined to win an argument, you throw in alot of bullshit that has nothing to do with comments that I made. Flaunt away. Next, you'll be blaming me for something occurring in Libya.
  17. amaX Member

Here's your post, Smurf. "A decade ago, the CPD used to stand up to the cult (and saw through their usual BS) while keeping the peace." BUT we also hear from the OG and vid Bunker's videos that a decade ago the CPD were in the cult's pockets.

You don't protest here, Smurf. You don't have a clue what goes on or what's been discussed with the CPD.

Also, I don't believe you have any interest in Libya at all. There aren't enough fags there.
  18. Smurf Member

So you presume to know everything about CPD's internal policies & operations simply because you protest there? ROTFLOL. You give new meaning to "out of this world."
    Yeah, you keep believing that... LOL.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

If the CPD gets their panties in an uproar because of what some guy in California says in videos...and assumes local protesters are the same as this guy...then maybe they ARE tards.

Just Sayin'.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Smurf Member

What Mark had to say about the CPD in videos was eons ago when he lived in Clearwater & was working for Bob Minton. Many of the officers that the OG knew back in the 90s are either retired or have moved onto other departments. I know several CPD officers that quit & lateraled in to the Pinellas & Hillsborough County Sheriffs departments.

I have no doubt the CPD, like Clearwater city officials, walk on egg shells when dealing with the cult. I don't fault them for this, but it does impede on their objectivity. It's long been known that there are volunteers in the respective agencies that are Scientologists, and though they are required to sign confidentiality non-disclosure agreements, the agreements are not honored.
  21. anonymous612 Member

And you do just because you have family that live in the area? Go back to doing whatever the fuck it is you do in Cali, k?

Prove it.
  22. Smurf Member

Blow me.
  23. Anonymous Member

Can someone pls tell me the new mirc adress?
  24. anonymous612 Member

still waiting for you to prove your claim.
  25. Smurf Member

Keep on trolling. Prove to me I'm wrong.
  26. Anonymous Member

The directors forum a the Riverside International Film Festival discussed the problems of filming around any Scientology property. Even if its legal they make it impossible. Advice- dont film any where around Riverside (Hemet, LA,..Warner Springs...)
  27. anonymous612 Member

You're the one that claimed there are Scientologist spies in the police department and that this is somehow common knowledge.

Burden of dox or gtfo is on you, as any Anon could tell you.
  28. Anonymous Member

Oh fuck, are you guys still wrestling the greased pigs in here? Now you're all muddy and you all look retarded. Thanks for that.
    • Like Like x 7
  29. Anonymous Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc
  30. anoninoob Member

video janked due to 3rd party complaints?!?
  31. anoninoob Member

well, as of 2 hours ago, WBM's channel has been yanked.

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=5189
  32. Anonymous Member

KESQ? That's the channel Balls of Steel Baca is from. What the fuck is WBM doing ripping off stuff from there without permission?
  33. DeathHamster Member

They might be fair use snippets.
  34. Anonymous Member

WBM cannot break the law. He IS the law.
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

36. Anonymous Member

Mayo would talk, if he could legally get out of the gag agreement forced on him by the Dwarf, and be assured of security. He's posting over on ESMB. (IANH)

There is an excuse in his case: he can't go anon, 'cos there be things only Mayo would know, and traceable back to him. He hinted that there were threats made against his life, and the lives of his family. He still feels he has something to lose. Maybe he should talk to Jesse Prince...

Legalfags?

Rgds
    Your friendly neighbourhood OG
  37. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

He didn't.
  39. Herro Member

40. star eht Member

i dunno for you but this fine lady look a lot like Vicky Boyce from my deck of card

7ofspadecopy.jpg
    • Like Like x 1