Customize

'We Administer Earth-People Pills When Absolutely Necessary,' Reassures Tom Cruise

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Optimisticate, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

'We Administer Earth-People Pills When Absolutely Necessary,' Reassures Tom Cruise

I love defamer sometimes.

The View: 'We Administer Earth-People Pills When Absolutely Necessary,' Reassures Tom Cruise

2. A.Non Hubbard Member

Re: 'We Administer Earth-People Pills When Absolutely Necessary,' Reassures Tom Cruis

comments are lol.

3. Snake Member

Re: 'We Administer Earth-People Pills When Absolutely Necessary,' Reassures Tom Cruis

Earth people?? LOLZ
  4. rummychick99 Member

I watched a behind the scenes show on The View last year. They agree with the guest about what can and can't be asked...and they are told in their earpiece when to ask a question...which is usually on their note cards...I don't know if the Barbara is told what to ask at any given point since she is the boss..

So given that he knew that questions in advance... was it planned speechlessness..or is he just dumb... or both.

I am surprised that the Daily Mail brought up how they use Cruise was gay as a recruitment tool.
  5. Your Mom Member

Without a script Tommy can't link words together coherently.
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

Whoopi's body language says "bullshit".
  7. esdsdie Member

i really like being an earth people. earth people have the best pills!
    i think tom cruse may have been dropped on his head a few times as a small child.
  8. TheBitch Member

[IMG]

I'm sure as soon as $cilons get rid of the Evil Psychs the filthy hippies will be right behind the gypsies in the Final Solution.
  9. WTF Member

Pretty Tommy is not dumb. I think he's just happy.

(ohh...and teh stoopid lil fooker is still 'lysdeksic')