Customize

We made some noise!!! Anonymous VS. Scientology on Craigslist in the news.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CraigslistCo$slayer, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Comments open. Scitroll on the scene.
    • Like Like x 5

2. What does she want us to do? Wave a freaking banner? LOL
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  4. CarterUSP Member

The Final Boss of the Internet.
    You can't win this one, clams.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Lulz!

Good work anon!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. rickybobby Member

Yeah, really. Obviously, she did not read this whole thread. I wonder what SHE considers "official Anonymous accounts."
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Suiram Member

Oh, wow. I had to slip out due to some personal/work stuff popping up... I come back and see one of my Craigslist postings being quoted in the news.

I'm speechless...

Back to work I go...

...and by 'work', I mean smashing Co$...
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Anonymous Member

9. I hope you don't mind. It was too brilliant not to use. :D
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Suiram Member

Oh, of course not. Not a problem at all...

To avoid being monotonous, I created a new post today.
  11. Sooo...what can we do to capitalize on all of this? We've had a couple days of decent media coverage, but it's waning. I want to keep this going. We are slaying ads like crazy now, and the big city org ads are pretty much obliterated at times, and our counter ads are standing, so we've made progress on the Craigslist front... but I really wonder about what we could do in addition to fighting Co$ on Craigslist. Co$ is dying... if we can help push it over the edge in any way by making them look like psycho fools in the press, I'm all for it. I really want Karin Puow to make an idiot of herself again by opening her trap.
  12. Anonymous Member

Look for their ads on other free sites. If you can find them spamming multiple venues that would help with the press. I have found them buried in mental health sites. Their reach is great. If you can find where they have mislead people in other online sites it will be a huge win. Also look for their front groups. Those slimy fuckers hide.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

My guess is that the cult will keep posting ads to Craigslist. This game will continue for as long as Anonymous has the will to fight or until the cult starts closing down large numbers of orgs for lack of funds.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I know that. I fully intend to keep Scilon CL hats on their toes with our operation. Multiple cities are clear for the moment. We've got a large enough group of people flagging and counterposting now that I think we can keep this going for quite some time. I just meant in the grand scheme agains Co$.... And things are developing on that front.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Buffalo and Nashville were the only ones I could find anything on. You know, there really aren't that many orgs in the US. Is anyone aware of particularly active missions?
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
  17. There are supposedly some active missions in California, but I cannot remember where at the moment.
  18. Anonymous Member

A troll. How nice of you to stop by. We don't participate in the type of activity you are recommending.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Ventura, CA
  20. rickybobby Member

Several.

South Bay has a few. San Jose has an active mission holder. It is usually noted as Willow Glen/Cambrian and is on Pedro St. On mobile, not looking up the addy. They are active with stress test tables in downtown. John Allender and Patrick Wehner's mission is on S. Winchester in San Jose. They do the Dianetics classes on Tuesdays, iirc. I believe Redwood City's is also active, but not sure how active.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

The suggestion reminds me of the Guardian's Office tactic of putting Paulette Cooper's phone number up in various bathrooms.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  23. BigBeard Member

Anyone who belongs to a group or two checking 'Yahoo Groups' for ads that are disguised so they don't look like ads?

BigBeard
  24. Haven't done that, but there are Scilon ads to flag on the Ebay classifieds. Flag away if you'd like. I hit them a couple days ago.
  25. HOC Member

Thread cleaned up a bit. Thank you for the reports. :)
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Anonymous Member

The letter that the Scientology corporation sent out on how to fight Anonymous on Craiglist:
    Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:02:51
    To: Cyber Dissemination
    Subject: Urgent message regarding Craigslist
    You may or may not have ran into some suppression on Craigslist. If not, good for you. If you did, here is the solution.
    Account Being Put on Hold?
    I’ve just received a few reports yesterday and today that some of our Cyber Dissemination members’ Craigslist accounts were being put on hold. This is not a big problem. We can easily solve this.
    Basically there is an SP saying we are running scams or crimes on Craigslist in some cities, which caused some of our accounts getting shut down. This false reporting doesn’t happen to us much at all, but it could happen once in a while, as it is now. Craigslist management has only about 30 staff members, and they manage millions of ads each day, so basically if they get complaints or scams, they might shut down the ads or accounts without investigation.
    It’s definitely a “sign of success.”
    Fortunately, the solution is simple. It’s simpler than trying to get Craiglist management to reverse the accounts from being shut down. Simply create more accounts and post more ads than ever before. That’s the solution. Use www.pvaspot.com to get more phone numbers if you need more phone numbers to verify accounts.
    Create more accounts than you had before. Post more ads than you did before. You will reach more people and flourish and prosper.
    If your Craigslist account for Scientology ads are intact, make sure to IMMEDIATELY back up your ads, just in case the accounts get shut down due to this problem. (Some SP’s are on the loose right now.) This way you won’t lose any ads you’ve created.
    An SP is Posting A Lot of Entheta Ads on Craigslist in Your Area?
    If an SP is posting a lot of entheta ads on Craigslist, you can get the SP’s ads being taken down by reporting them to Craigslist management. Use this link: http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/abuse
    You will see this:
    Harassment, publication of personal information
    If your personal information has been posted on craigslits:
    Use our online form to report the issue.
    Choose “harassment / flagging” option.
    Choose an appropriate option for what type of harassment issue you are experiencing.
    Put 911 in the subject field.
    Provide as much information as possible, including the posting ID number, keywords that might appear in the posting, and the specific craigslist city and category in which your personal information appears.
    Do the 911 thing like it says. List the URL’s of the entheta posts in the report. The entheta posts will be taken down within hours.
    I hope this helps.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    We will win!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. There is no need to guess

Anonymous runs this
    The game is over when we say it is

Also: lurk moar and try to pay attention:
    An inactive org is better than a closed one, as it poses additional financial obligation on the Mother(fu**ing) Church and there are many orgs not seeing business like they used to in 1980 or 1990

Be patient, for the cult descends the dwindling spiral towards definite demise as I write this
    The time is near
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

shared to several thousand viewers

2j5nh46.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  29. OMG David Love ... foad and get back to Facebook.

Scared fuck doesn't have the balls to post showing his name ...

onb4no,u!
    davidloveomg
    This message by davidloveomg has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

OMG learn to read! The author is Dylan Love!
    • Like Like x 4
  31. TorontosRoot Member

Epic. Fucking. Win.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. OTeleventy Member

Study tech fail? I'm shocked, I tell you! Shocked! (Nice fail, though. Bravo.)
    • Like Like x 3
  33. TorontosRoot Member

I guess he skipped every school. -.0
    • Like Like x 3
  34. anonsoldier Member

I'm sorry I missed this initially coming out. I've put the news story on my personal Facebook in the hopes of continuing to spread the info, and will remember to again check craigslist to flag ads. I like the fake ones, very clever.
    • Like Like x 2