Customize

We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by AnotherAnonymous, Jan 2, 2009.

1. WTF Member

re: We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

Actually a bit lower: .9

But one should look at all the definitions of "sympathy", for not all technically apply.

Indeed, this should not be confused with "compassion".

It is tough to convey the subtleties/nuances of emotion with words...or numbers.
  2. TheBitch Member

You're fukin kiddin me! There's something BELOW jews, gays, chinese, and nigras? I thought Hubbard bottomed out at sexual, racial, and ethnocultural minorities. I guess he hated sympathetic people even moar.
  3. rhoe Member

Thread title makes it sound that all Anonymous wishes to offer condolences. That's not true and is a misrepresentation of a LOT of individuals in the collective.

/r/ title be changed to just "Condolences to the Travolta Family" (with correct spelling this time) or that the thread be removed altogether as it serves no real purpose. Condolences are being offered throughout the other threads. This one is redundant and unnecessary.
  4. Exstaff Member

yeah but his child did not die and it's not illegal if he thinks it's funny. been lurking a long time and knowing poster it's prolly sarcasm. whysosrs?

so scientology applicators killed another person, it's kinda like what's new? sry. John and Kelly have to live with killing their own child by medical neglect and I think there isn't much moar to do.

now Jett is on the list of people killed by scientology.

so yeah LOL and yeah my condolences to the family too.
  5. re: We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

I pass along my sorrow that a young son has gone, or been taken.
  6. anyjane Member

Agreed.
  7. Evil Zoe Member

It's not the best place, but it's where we ARE. That's good enough for me.
  8. rhoe Member

That rolls deep. Well said.
  9. basil Member

I wish my printer at home wasn't broken, otherwise I'd be out this morning with a brand new flyer to distribute.
  10. mrfyde Member

It is very sad. Some of us may have our suspicions about what may or may not have happened. But I don't believe even the most vocal anons ever wanted anything like this to happen.
  11. anomilly Member

I know no-one knows what really happened to the poor kid but all i know is that i nearly died from the same syndrom WITH the right medication (once they figured out wtf it was) so i cant imagine what he must have gone through. >____< It's such a tragedy.
  12. Rheinländer Member

I don't like what Travolta do, but I feel sorry for the family. And I hope, that Jett Travolta is the last who died of the cult. That what I read show me, that he is daying becouse he don't get the medicine he need. I remember Uwe Stuckenbrock and Lisa McPherson. A german newspaper wrote, that the parents belief, that scientology was goodd for him. That is sad. This is why.
  13. auchraw Member

I wish to express my deepest sympathy for the surviving members of the Travolta family, and the surviving members of the Walicki family, and the surviving members of the Lottick family, and the surviving members of the Perkins family, and all the hundreds and perhaps thousands of other families who have also been shattered by tragic and avoidable deaths as a result of their mistaken adherence to a fraudulent scam masquerading as an enlightened way of life. This is why we fight.
  14. xenuluvsu Member

Re: We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

my deepest condolences go out to the Travoltas. no one deserves to lose a child during the holiday season. but its tine to WAKE THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SURE THE CULT DOESN'T TAKE ANYMORE LIVES. btw, Kelly Preston isn't going to be winning any celebrity mother of the year awards for this. fuck the CCHR, fuck scientology
  15. Anonakitty Member

My condolences to all who loved Jett and will mourn his death.
    As a parent my heart goes out to his family.
  16. Re: We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

He was an hero
  17. Re: We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

yeah

at the kid's birthday party is so much better, because we already ordered caek
  18. Re: We offer condolences to the Travolta Family

unlike sympathy at 0.9, love does not exist on the tone scale
  19. Yoni Alter Member

Rest in Peace, Jett Travolta.

To the entire Travolta family, we are sorry for your loss. Losing a child is perhaps the most difficult thing in a parent's life.

By the way, the tech doesn't work.
  20. Condolences to the family and friends of Jett Travolta

The news of the tragic, untimely death of young Jett Travolta comes as a shock to everyone, but, none more than to those who knew him and must have cared for him more deeply than anyone, his parents and his family.

I was reading the news reports and getting swept up in the many serious questions raised by this sad occasion, but felt that I needed to take a moment to pause, to reflect and to post a straightforward, heartfelt message of sympathy to the Travolta family and friends of Jett. Protests and debate will, I'm sure, continue, but, at a time such as this, a pause to recognize the somber moment is called for from the human heart.

I do hope any and all investigations required by law and custom are conducted vigorously and with complete impartiality; without any hint of bias, prejudice or cover-up. That said, I hope everyone will join me and note with dignity the sadness of this loss. So here in this space, set aside the noise, the masks, the raids and offer your condolences to the Travolta family and friends of Jett, may he rest in peace.

With sympathy and condolences,

ThomasAnonymous

21. 14G0 Member

I can't believe he's still dead. Poor Jett.