Customize

Welcome KiaTed

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Jaycee Wiseboy, Nov 15, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

They are all bots. I can’t keep up so I’m locking threads again. If you need one unlocked let me know but at this point starting new threads is a better option. They hit older threads first
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Also please keep reporting! Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I can’t pre-ban them. The accounts are coming too fast
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Just gotta delete their posts and threads.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TorontosRoot Member

I think you meant window screen. Gnats, fruit flies can push right through it depending on the spacing. Seen that happen in front of my eyes.
  6. No, I meant window pane. I have seen flies bouncing off the glass repeatedly for who knows what reason but screen or glass, it is all good. After all, I was comparing them to flies because they are ugly pests just like the spammers. At least flies have a use in the overall ecology unlike the Vietspammer bots and their allies.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Agreed there. I tend to capture and release the flies if I can. If there's too many, soapy water is their demise (similar to anti-spam).
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Forum Statistics

Discussions:
    Members:
    Latest Member:

Impressive, the number of members we have here but it is a false statistic since that asshole showed up and used his bots to sign up for membership. Who knows how many members he has signed up. Probably at least a thousand.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Apologies for the late reply. Work has been all encompassing.

Hmmmmmm ... Firstly .. I would just like to emphasize that I meant no disrespect to any, and all here. I am totally aware of what is happening, re: the relentless shitstorm that has enveloped the site. And I meant no disrespect to any of the current Admins & Mods, of whom, I'm sure, are doing their very level best to try & rectify the situation.

And as you said .. having already reached out to people who could have helped with this, only to be met with radio silence .. I find that to be really fucking disappointing.

@Anonymous

• Like Like x 1

10. Good to hear from you again. I noticed that this site had over a thousand visitors viewing this forum today. They may not be members but they sure do read the various threads and I find that to be a great thing. I still believe in this forum for that reason and it is my hope that it is helping people especially in these rather disturbing days.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. AchmedDobeisoff

Member, Female
    AchmedDobeisoff was last seen:

Viewing forum Media, 4 minutes ago

The names that these wankers have sometimes amuses me.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. TorontosRoot Member

There was one on Facebook that used "iVenJerkinOv" (I've been jerking off). It made the moderators of the page laugh, when I was assisting with it at the time.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Jaycee can you list the threads? I can close most of them. It’s a precursor to posting spam there
    • Like Like x 2
  14. The threads change every day. All I did was click on the "Members" heading and then click on the "Current Visitors" heading and it lists "Guest" after guest viewing this or that thread.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  15. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. I remember when they used to view and "hover" over individual threads instead of some general forum section. And then, there would always be that one and just only one "member" who did the mass spamming while the rest just viewed and "hovered".

Makes me wonder when the asshole is going to spam the unlocked threads that are available. God, how I hate this spamming piece of shit douche bag.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. M1ch@el Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi the Russians are attacking. I closed the Scientology Clam thread because it’s old. If you want it reopened let me know. I’ll post the other threads that are heavily spammed and old that I close
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

25. TorontosRoot Member

There was one vietspammer, but now russian spammers? Holy smokes, maybe they got sick of this place and moved on, now we got more spammers from another country taking their place.
  26. Vietspammer is still around. Unfortunately.

Jesus, now we got Putinpricks as well. Shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. TorontosRoot Member

I refer to them as sputnikpricks better. ;)
  28. CHƯƠNG TRÌNH ƯU ĐÃI CHO SHOP VÀ KHÁCH LẺ MỚI
    GỬI NỘI ĐỊA 247BEST EXPRESS

TẶNG NGAY 200K/1 TK KHI ĐĂNG KÝ MỚI

Khuyến mãi : khi khách hàng tạo tài khoản và đăng ký gửi hàng tại 247best express

SHOP TỰ CHỦ ĐỘNG THAO TÁC ĐƠN HÀNG VÀ QUẢN LÝ THEO DÕI ĐƠN VÀ CÔNG NỢ TRÊN APP
    - Nội tỉnh đồng giá 15k/ 3kg/1 bill
    - Liên tỉnh đồng giá 25k/ 3kg/1 bill
    - Hoàn đơn miễn phí
    - Bảo lưu kho miễn phí 03 ngày
    - Nhận hàng tại nhà cho khách trong vòng 6h kể từ khi lên đơn
    - GIAO HÀNG NHANH 12H CHO KHÁCH NỘI TỈNH CẦN THƠ – HẬU GIANG – VĨNH LONG
    - Kiễm tra đối soát code theo tuần – ck hoàn CODE nhanh trong tuần
    - MIỄN PHÍ PHÍ CHUYỂN TIỀN ĐỐI SOÁT CHO SHOP
    Fanpage : fb.com/247bestexpress - website : www.247bestexpress.com
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  29. TorontosRoot Member

Suck my balls, cock and anus.