Customize

Well Known Critic Arnaldo Lerma Attempted to Murder his Wife and Committed Suicide

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by thesneakster, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Correction : I typed Tony Ortega when I meant Tony Taylor the Detective gets back.

You guys have never once asked me what happened or checked the bathroom when you were actually in my home. You live 7 minutes away and didn't even ask. I am not on Liquid Morphine I have no idea where your coming up with that either ?????????????

Maria Cuervo, and TP band of cronies are feeding you false information and your forwarding as if it's truth and fact. You have the least amount of facts of anyone connected to my life. Rumors make you look silly.
  2. http://www.lermanet.com/ <-----Read some of this it may help you
  3. The Pastor wasn't staying with me in the Hospital nor did he take me home. You need to stop listening to Mr. Padgett and his band of cronies. They are making false statements and you are being used to pass them on. It makes you look stupid and like a liar to the rest of the forum.

Arnie did have an appointment with the Pastor after he tried to murder me and killed himself he didn't show up. So the appointment would have been for the day he shot me on the 16th of March. What does it matter what day it was ? He had an appointment unless your now saying the Pastor is a liar ? Is that what your saying Vicky Fox ?
  4. In regards to the foil on the walls I pulled down the foil in the bedroom that day. I didn't want his son to see it and think his dad was crazy. The foil insulation in his office a roll is still in there and the portion on the wall behind his desk Joseph pulled down. I forgot it was in there.

I'm going to speak to a few people regarding all of this. The Cult is playing around and a few people. Are you talking with ( OSA ) $cientology like you did when they came to your house ? You told me about them coming to your home offering to pay you and pay for an attorney to go after Arnie for all the back child support. Are you in cahoots with the other side ?
  5. 1. Arnie said this, Arnie said that. You have PTSD. You do have a lot of issues, don't you.

2. Have you checked out the side effects of your medication. You should.

3. This is a flat out lie. I have heard of disconnection. You are a perfect example. You and I were never friends. Any conversations we did have were few a far between. Arnie did not really start fighting $cientology until after I left Virginia. No he was not at Joseph's first birthday party, not because of $cientology though.

4. Maria Cuervo is definitely not lying about the name calling. Would you like to hear your own voice screaming expletives. A recording can be provided. I am not connected to a crowd of anything. Does the Ortega blog that you initiated not seem like drama and shit stirring.

5. What I posted -- Another look at lead investigator will show there was no window in bathroom. However there was another access to that bathroom. Bathroom photos where you just don't take pictures of the other access only make simple minded people believe you.

In regards to the bathroom - I talk about access to bathroom. You talk about killing your husband.

6. I choose to believe what Lt. T. Taylor said to me over anything you have to say. If you say anything truthful I might believe you, but I haven't seen this happen as of yet. There was only 3 bullets shot from that gun. Two by couch one in bathroom. They did not find the one in bathroom. Maybe you can find it in ceiling and spin another story.

7. My point is if you are going to list a slew of disorders for a deceased person you should not be ashamed to list your own.

8. This is a good one. You had to give money to a child to buy milk and bread. How was he supposed to get to the store to buy that milk and bread for a house that you and Arnie were both living in - walk the 8 miles. I alone supported 5 people that lived in my home. you are included in this number. You gave me no money to stay here. If we were out of milk and bread don't you think other adult members of household could help pay for a little food.
    And if you are insinuating that Im an alcoholic you should at least get the kind of liquor correct, much less the name brand.

9. I strongly feel that posting about a minors record is illegal whether it is true or not.

10. The registration (i can post a picture if you like) is in Arnie's name only. LOL.

11. My payments on my home are all caught up. Thanks for asking. I was never in danger of loosing my home. Quite the contrary, I owe so little it would be hard to lose it. I have no issues with the IRS. Neither does Joseph. He has always filed on time and truthfully.

12. Really?

13. Sheesh, are you telling me you arranged for a funeral without reading the announcement. Your next sentence makes me laugh. The g is silent its not an accent issue. Kinda like the p in psycho.

14. I never said the pastor cleaned your house either. I said you told me church people cleaned. If I am to believe Tony Ortega blog Spires or his step daughter stayed with you until you came home. I never said he stayed with you in the Hospital. Get you facts straight. My memory has nothing to do with anything. It is actually pretty good. You can fact check most of what I say. As for Birthday presents Arnie was not big on them (Did he give you any). He did give me an office chair about 26 years ago. He says I bought him a big mitre saw. This I don't remember. Back then I didn't know what a mitre saw was. Have one of my own now though. Thanks for your concern.

15. Post this email if you like. I'll post the one you sent before that. Joseph sent you a counter offer. Like you say you hold all the cards why would he send you an offer first.

Sorry about your money issues now. I was referring to your love of money prior to this incident. Didn't you say Arnie and you only had four fights all about money.

16. I did not contact your friend she contacted me. By the way I thought she was Arnie's friend. Questions I asked her are none of your business. I do not wish to speak to her. I did not wish to speak to her when you brought her to my home either.

17. I don't care about the $25.00 and neither does Jackson. The fact that all you could think about was returning a huge TV right after you had "almost been murdered" clearly shows you didn't have your priorities straight.

18. So does that mean you are now in the cult. Arnie and I were never in love. I have repeatedly told everyone this. This is why we have been able to get along for so many years. He lived here for 4 years. In that time frame I was married, he lived here with my ex husband. Then Arnie brought his previous prize (Maureen) to live with us. Then you. Maureen lasted here longer than you. I had wizened up after that one. Did you ever think that I didn't want to marry him, because I can honestly say that is the case.

19. You sure do like to call people liars. You did not retrieve something from the trash for me. You might have thrown it out but Jackson got it for me. It was not a broken soldering iron. It was a metal soldering iron holder. So you can set a hot solder gun in it so as not to burn table.

My house is clean. The only poop you stepped in in my house was your little dog scruffy's. You had pee pads all over the place. We had a fire place at one time but arnie removed it and replaced with wood burning stove. No cat poop.
    20. You have been to my house twice Ginger. Both times to complain about Arnie. lol

21. I didn't mention your sex life. I could care less. Hooha is what Arnie called it , not me. Very gross for you to mention your sex life. I just thought if you needed to tell us about your rods and screws and other issues that aren't important. Why are the rods and screws important then.

22. Why are you going to see Tony Ortega. Was this just a freudian slip and you really meant Tony Taylor.

23. I'm getting tired of this one. When was the last time you spoke to your children. Years. I guess you KNOW what dissing is. They have been doing it to you.

24. This is NOTICE and I won't mail you anything. I would not step foot into your disgusting home if it killed me. I saw those pics you took of that bathroom. How many hours did it take to get the black out of that toilet (and upstairsa toilet) or did you have to replace them. Maybe that is why house repairs so expensive. My sons will not be coming their either. You can speak to your lawyer about a good place for them to pick up stuff where you will not be.

Ginger I will tell you I have done things in life I wish I hadn't done. Just like every other person. However I am not ashamed of anything I have done. My kids know me. My friends know me. The largest fountain of truth about my life comes from me. Stories that you tell about me or stories that you have heard about me don't get my panties in a bunch. If you have a question just ask. No need to post lies.
  6. Calogero Member

7. What the fuck is going on here ? Must I take David Miscaviges ass and roger it untill it is bloody and raw ?

Please take my condololenses to the chairman of the board.

I will kill him, tell the police in advance
  8. Calogero Member

9. Lies and more lies you just can't be honest. People who know what a master manipulator are said your just trying to drag me into a back and forth. SO...I will not be addressing all of this as your not balanced. And your intent is too keep going back and forth. You want to talk you know where I live. Your only a few minutes away come on down and look at the bathroom yourself. Maria Cuervo probably didn't give you all of the photo's ....YOUR calling my friend a liar too wow. Everyone is a liar but you right ? WRONG ! You never supported me what a joke ! I was there three days and bought and cooked dinner for your family since you never cook either. I meant Tony Taylor for sure. Several things I need to talk to him about now.You know Slander and Libel is against the law right ?
  10. YES please post the recording Maria Cuervo did where I am calling Joseph names. Make sure it's the real thing too with me and the other person who was talking. The photo you have of the registration of my car with only Arnie's name on it is Registration not the Title which has both of us on it. Sorry you won't be able to rip off my car. LOL I'll be looking for that recording and that's all no more back and forth. ALSO there will be NO STRANGERS in my home, period !
  11. If you do Roger his ass make sure to take pics of the action KKS otherwise it didn't happen. You know the rules.
  12. Ginger, Ginger, Ginger how can I be the one trying to drag you into a back and forth. You threw the first stone and all others that followed. I have only defended myself and my family from your lies and innuendos.

$cientology never offered me money and never offered to pay for an attorney for back child support. They did come offer info about Arnie's supposed income and offered to see if they had an attorney in GA to help me get child support. I said no thank you. I personally don't know what OSA even means. Please don't explain it either I have no interest in $cientology.

I don't get help from anyone to defend your personal attacks to me and my family. Why would I need to.

You should look up the definition of slander and libel. Then hold one of your posts and one of mine up to the definitions. It might be eye opening for you.
    Posting that you now own Lermanet.com is jumping the gun a little since the estate has yet to go through probate.

I never called your friend a liar. If she chooses to say that there is no other access to that bathroom and you did not call Joseph expletives in the call to Maria, then yes, she is lying.

You were here many more days than 3. Hell you were here for a week before you married Arnie and moved in here. I do cook, not that it matters. I have been cooking for my family since I was approximately 10 years old.

I don't want to talk to you Ginger so there is no need for a showdown at your house. Please don't come to my home either as I will call the police. It is an excellent idea not to go back and forth with me in this fight of words you have started. I clearly have the upper hand when it comes to the English language.

Just look at your post

Thank you !! I now own Lermanet.com and will assure my husband's great works will continue to help others from going into the Cult or getting out ....
    XenuSpaceCooties, Friday at 8:55 PM

If you don't see the problem with this post then you should stop posting.
  13. Calogero Member

Are you certain? Google search says it's a psychiatric facility.
  14. Calogero Member

Miscavige should get his ass kicked. He wanted Arnaldo Lerma whacked years ago, and now mission accomplished.
  15. This is the Hospital she is referring too...https://www.eastgeorgiaregional.com/ I was never at the Savannah facility.
  16. Your a total joke let alone a few other choice words I won't say. I know Libel and Slander as you have committed it yourself in these posts. Neither here nor there at best we have come to the conclusion not to go back and forth. I agree ! As far as I know I signed a binding contract with your son's name on it. That is legal in Georgia as far as I know. Would you like to go to Court instead ?
  17. Calogero Member

What is your basis for stating that Tom Padgett is a nutjob? A google search come up with this;
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2464989/?ref_=nv_sr_1

A social media search comes up with this;
    http://www.facebook.com/thomas.c.padgett

He seems rather normal. Can you explain your assertion? Why the sour attitude on this guy?

18. You should really speak to your attorney more often.
  19. Talked to him twice this week I trust if anything has changed he would inform me.
  20. Calogero Member

Odd response, this question was addressed to Michael Hobson. Does Hobson have an attorney?

You just lost a husband in a most mysterious manner involving a dangerous cult. Are you seeking therapy from a mental health counselor to deal with your grief?
    Do you have a spiritual advisor to help moving this traumatic circumstance? Are you a Christian? (only ask from your public history with The Covenant association.)
  21. That is personal. Sorry. And, I answered for Michael since he wouldn't know the answer. It isn't mysterious to me. But I know that others unfortunately,are drumming up other ideas. Arnie would not be happy with the fighting and I'm guilty of getting into it too. But, not any more. Sorry I couldn't answer your questions. Take Care
  22. [quote=" Arnie would not be happy with.... [/quote]

The terrible way you have treated Arnie's son, and his son's mother (Flower Lady) on social media. From all that I see of Flower Lady's responses, it seems that the only reason she has chimed in on some of your long winded public comments about Arnie and her son, is to correct your mean accusations, lies and misstatements.

You also named her minor child several times in your replies to Flower Lady when it was unnecessary. Minor's names should be protected. The media have a rule about this. It's called common decency and respect.

Arnie would be livid if he knew what you were posting on Facebook and here, and not treating them right with the respect and decency he had for them. You should have take your issues with them privately regardless of Padgett's wild conspiracies based on the lack of documented fact and accusations Ortega reported based on what you told him. Privately rather than air YOUR version of things publicly.

The result is that your words made them into something they are not, too. Their son has not publicly posted one thing in response to all that you wrote about him. Not even to anything written by anyone! He was grieving while you have been ranting all over the internet. Arnie would be happy that Flower Lady, finally and out of frustration, stepped forward in response to your derogatory public comments about their son; the continual dissing of him.

Arnie would be so proud of the way his son and Flower Lady have tried to be decent . Arnie loved them in ways and at a depth that you could never know with him. He would NEVER say a bad word about them publicly, if at all. They are his family. Flower Lady has been there for Arnie because he is their son's father. He respected her. Trusted her. She allowed him to live on her property on and off for years so he could be closer to their son. These are the kind of words he would want said about them, NOT what you have been writing to justify previous comments or being spiteful the way you have on this forum with her and the kids.

Things between them changed because Arnie's life began to change. To decline. This was around the time you & Arnie got together. I don't know all the details. I can only surmise, based upon what you and Flower Lady have written, how those changes, and his relationship with you, effected their relationship with Arnie. But that is not my point. You seem to forget that he never stopped loving and repecting them as family. They deserved better from you, to be treated as decent human beings suffering loss, out of respect for what Arnie would have wanted.

Now that he's not here, you seem to think you can rewrite their family history by treating them the way you have. Boy would he be upset. You should be ashamed of yourself. Instead of grieving, you are obsessed with defending yourself by destruction and attack on his reputation, anything that was good about him and the people he loved most. Instead of being angry that he shot you, and getting it all out in counseling, you have made the internet your stage for revenge.

[quote=" Arnie would not be happy with.... [/quote]

Your smear campaign against him, claiming he was a desperate drug addict when he, in fact, was had been treated for years with opiod pain killers that he never abused in all those many years he was on them for the extreme pain due to severe spinal stenosis, unimproved by 2 surgeries. If he wanted medicine, is was for his severe PAIN. Drug addicts don't abuse pain killers for physical PAIN. They keep wanting more after the pain is gone. Arnie's pain never went away. He was in chroinc pain. So, it's hard to believe that he would start abusing 'drugs' only after being with you. ( And mentioning he contacted Marisa for street drugs, as if she is your only witness to his abusing, doesn't give your story any credibility. Just saying. All you did was indicate that Marisa deals drugs, or did until her source OD'd. Just another reputation smeared )

What you have been posting all over the internet, or getting posted in the media by running to Tony Ortega - a guy Arnie didn't like very much and would never have wanted him approached with a story that not only lacked details but included statements by you that made Arnie look like a monster.

Arnie was no monster, he wasn't a psychopath. He had his issues but he was not a violent or explosive man. But in a moment of apparent desperation, to end whatever it was he felt was driving him to the edge, he decided to shoot you, then kill himself.

Arnie deserved better in that article. Ortega made a big mistake in rushing to get the news out without taking YOUR version of what happened, and what Arnie's state of mind and supposed drug addiction and paranoia, without looking into whether it was all true. He lacked discretion in what to include. He may have allowed his personal bias against Arnie to get in the way of writing a piece that showed respect by not making him out to be a psychopathic drug addicted wife abuser, based upon what YOU told him.I could go on but I won't.

Arnie was a different person before he met you. He had his issues, but even up to the day of his death he was posting logical articles online and at his Quora information page about Scientology. What he did in shooting you was wrong, no one deserves to be shot at. But things must have been so bad between the two of you to the point where, according to Nancy Many,:

The police report from the day before showed that YOU were the one who had been out of control, admitting that you HAD smashed items on the floor ion a bipolar rage, while Arnie left the house and waited for the police outside after getting the neighbor to call them on YOU. This is the day before. And you told the policeman something along the lines that this smashing thing is what you do to get it out of your system.

I have no idea how Arnie was able to put up with all the craziness. Sounds like he cracked, lost it that day, couldn't take it anymore. After his last marriage and the personal issues and bipolar insanity the bride brought along, who would have ever thought he'd put himself in such a possition again. He swore he never would again, but he did. I'm sorry that Arnie, in a state of temporary insanity, tried to kill you. But it's no excuse for you going around lying, being spiteful and rewriting the facts to suit your insecurities & frustrations. Get some professional help, Ginger.

23. He had his issues but he was not a violent or explosive man. [/quote]
    He wasn't explosive and violent when he tried to murder his wife by shooting her in the head?
  24. He's dead and all this backbiting both here and on social media won't change that, it will not bring him back.
    All you're doing is creating more misery and bitterness with a war of words.

Let the man rest in peace.
  25. The terrible way you have treated Arnie's son, and his son's mother (Flower Lady) on social media. From all that I see of Flower Lady's responses, it seems that the only reason she has chimed in on some of your long winded public comments about Arnie and her son, is to correct your mean accusations, lies and misstatements.

You also named her minor child several times in your replies to Flower Lady when it was unnecessary. Minor's names should be protected. The media have a rule about this. It's called common decency and respect.

Arnie would be livid if he knew what you were posting on Facebook and here, and not treating them right with the respect and decency he had for them. You should have take your issues with them privately regardless of Padgett's wild conspiracies based on the lack of documented fact and accusations Ortega reported based on what you told him. Privately rather than air YOUR version of things publicly.

The result is that your words made them into something they are not, too. Their son has not publicly posted one thing in response to all that you wrote about him. Not even to anything written by anyone! He was grieving while you have been ranting all over the internet. Arnie would be happy that Flower Lady, finally and out of frustration, stepped forward in response to your derogatory public comments about their son; the continual dissing of him.

Arnie would be so proud of the way his son and Flower Lady have tried to be decent . Arnie loved them in ways and at a depth that you could never know with him. He would NEVER say a bad word about them publicly, if at all. They are his family. Flower Lady has been there for Arnie because he is their son's father. He respected her. Trusted her. She allowed him to live on her property on and off for years so he could be closer to their son. These are the kind of words he would want said about them, NOT what you have been writing to justify previous comments or being spiteful the way you have on this forum with her and the kids.

Things between them changed because Arnie's life began to change. To decline. This was around the time you & Arnie got together. I don't know all the details. I can only surmise, based upon what you and Flower Lady have written, how those changes, and his relationship with you, effected their relationship with Arnie. But that is not my point. You seem to forget that he never stopped loving and repecting them as family. They deserved better from you, to be treated as decent human beings suffering loss, out of respect for what Arnie would have wanted.

Now that he's not here, you seem to think you can rewrite their family history by treating them the way you have. Boy would he be upset. You should be ashamed of yourself. Instead of grieving, you are obsessed with defending yourself by destruction and attack on his reputation, anything that was good about him and the people he loved most. Instead of being angry that he shot you, and getting it all out in counseling, you have made the internet your stage for revenge.

Your smear campaign against him, claiming he was a desperate drug addict when he, in fact, was had been treated for years with opiod pain killers that he never abused in all those many years he was on them for the extreme pain due to severe spinal stenosis, unimproved by 2 surgeries. If he wanted medicine, is was for his severe PAIN. Drug addicts don't abuse pain killers for physical PAIN. They keep wanting more after the pain is gone. Arnie's pain never went away. He was in chroinc pain. So, it's hard to believe that he would start abusing 'drugs' only after being with you. ( And mentioning he contacted Marisa for street drugs, as if she is your only witness to his abusing, doesn't give your story any credibility. Just saying. All you did was indicate that Marisa deals drugs, or did until her source OD'd. Just another reputation smeared )

What you have been posting all over the internet, or getting posted in the media by running to Tony Ortega - a guy Arnie didn't like very much and would never have wanted him approached with a story that not only lacked details but included statements by you that made Arnie look like a monster.

Arnie was no monster, he wasn't a psychopath. He had his issues but he was not a violent or explosive man. But in a moment of apparent desperation, to end whatever it was he felt was driving him to the edge, he decided to shoot you, then kill himself.

Arnie deserved better in that article. Ortega made a big mistake in rushing to get the news out without taking YOUR version of what happened, and what Arnie's state of mind and supposed drug addiction and paranoia, without looking into whether it was all true. He lacked discretion in what to include. He may have allowed his personal bias against Arnie to get in the way of writing a piece that showed respect by not making him out to be a psychopathic drug addicted wife abuser, based upon what YOU told him.I could go on but I won't.

Arnie was a different person before he met you. He had his issues, but even up to the day of his death he was posting logical articles online and at his Quora information page about Scientology. What he did in shooting you was wrong, no one deserves to be shot at. But things must have been so bad between the two of you to the point where, according to Nancy Many,:

The police report from the day before showed that YOU were the one who had been out of control, admitting that you HAD smashed items on the floor ion a bipolar rage, while Arnie left the house and waited for the police outside after getting the neighbor to call them on YOU. This is the day before. And you told the policeman something along the lines that this smashing thing is what you do to get it out of your system.

I have no idea how Arnie was able to put up with all the craziness. Sounds like he cracked, lost it that day, couldn't take it anymore. After his last marriage and the personal issues and bipolar insanity the bride brought along, who would have ever thought he'd put himself in such a possition again. He swore he never would again, but he did. I'm sorry that Arnie, in a state of temporary insanity, tried to kill you. But it's no excuse for you going around lying, being spiteful and rewriting the facts to suit your insecurities & frustrations. Get some professional help, Ginger.[/quote]

You have no idea how Arnie and were in or relationship. I feel he would be VERY proud of me. Sorry you feel the way you do and that you find it important to call names etc.The demise with Joe and his father was Joe blocking him due to pain meds and never responding to Arnie's letters. I feel Miss Fox has her issues regarding this and I have mine and were both entitled to. Say what you will I think it best let him rest in peace and forward his work at Lermanet.com. Read his site if you get a chance. Great information.
  26. I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you for saying that.
  27. All of you, all parties concerned should be ashamed of the manner in which you have conducted yourselves.

Allow Arnie the peace in death that was denied him in life.

Rest Arnie, your struggle is over.
  28. The terrible way you have treated Arnie's son, and his son's mother (Flower Lady) on social media. From all that I see of Flower Lady's responses, it seems that the only reason she has chimed in on some of your long winded public comments about Arnie and her son, is to correct your mean accusations, lies and misstatements.

I have no idea how Arnie was able to put up with all the craziness. Sounds like he cracked, lost it that day, couldn't take it anymore. After his last marriage and the personal issues and bipolar insanity the bride brought along, who would have ever thought he'd put himself in such a possition again. He swore he never would again, but he did. I'm sorry that Arnie, in a state of temporary insanity, tried to kill you. But it's no excuse for you going around lying, being spiteful and rewriting the facts to suit your insecurities & frustrations. Get some professional help, Ginger.[/quote]

Seems like TP to me. Arnie did some things I haven't even said yet !! But again the people that know what went on in my household were me and Arnie,girlfriend of mine, and family member of mine. They were who I would talk to about it and I wasn't in the Ex-Community for several years. Marisa isn't a dealer and don't twist my words to imply that. Ms Flower shouldn't have brought up my children either. She isn't the victim here. Myself and his son are. His son wrote a Eulogy that bad mouths me, my pastor and the church we had the service at. That was given to TP from Joe Fox-Lerma and passed around the internet for all to see let alone spoken at his father's funeral by Joe. He threw the first blow ! I wish him the best and sorry for the loss of his dad but he has been involved here too and isn't innocent.
  29. Calogero Member

Seems like TP to me. Arnie did some things I haven't even said yet !! But again the people that know what went on in my household were me and Arnie,girlfriend of mine, and family member of mine. They were who I would talk to about it and I wasn't in the Ex-Community for several years. Marisa isn't a dealer and don't twist my words to imply that. Ms Flower shouldn't have brought up my children either. She isn't the victim here. Myself and his son are. His son wrote a Eulogy that bad mouths me, my pastor and the church we had the service at. That was given to TP from Joe Fox-Lerma and passed around the internet for all to see let alone spoken at his father's funeral by Joe. He threw the first blow ! I wish him the best and sorry for the loss of his dad but he has been involved here too and isn't innocent.[/quote]

Who or what is a "TP?" And what "church" was his son badmouthing?

It seems quite clear to many onlookers, you threw the first blow by using this Ortega dude to air your dirty laundry on March 18th. Which also begs the question, wtf is an underground bunker?

30. I'll keep saying this ..let him rest.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Dome this shit.
  32. Exactly that.
  33. No, wake the would be murderer up.

34. Seems like TP to me. Arnie did some things I haven't even said yet !! But again the people that know what went on in my household were me and Arnie,girlfriend of mine, and family member of mine. They were who I would talk to about it and I wasn't in the Ex-Community for several years. Marisa isn't a dealer and don't twist my words to imply that. Ms Flower shouldn't have brought up my children either. She isn't the victim here. Myself and his son are. His son wrote a Eulogy that bad mouths me, my pastor and the church we had the service at. That was given to TP from Joe Fox-Lerma and passed around the internet for all to see let alone spoken at his father's funeral by Joe. He threw the first blow ! I wish him the best and sorry for the loss of his dad but he has been involved here too and isn't innocent.[/quote]

Who or what is a "TP?" And what "church" was his son badmouthing?

It seems quite clear to many onlookers, you threw the first blow by using this Ortega dude to air your dirty laundry on March 18th. Which also begs the question, wtf is an underground bunker?[/quote]

I chose Tony Ortega because a friend I asked suggested him. The EX community would want an answer to what happened to Arnie. It was all over the net, on local television stations etc. Some folks don't like Tony but I needed to tell someone so I did, period. I'm NOT telling lies I'm saying fact by fact what happened and so be it if some don't believe the important people in my life do believe me and the EX's that know me and have known Arnie for over 40 years believe it too. They also mentioned his paranoia increasing in his posts and on the phone. The other family member involved her and his mother were not around him to even know. They are going through the stages of grief and one of those stages is denial. The church I'm speaking of is located in Georgia.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.