Customize

"We're the only ones that can help."

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Robatl, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Robatl Member

Not. I was near the Atlanta mOrg today for work, and drive up on a very bad three car accident, which resulted in three police cars, two fire trucks, one ambulance and three tow-trucks showing up. Not a single scilon came out to help, or even to look at what had occured.
    People from the gas station helped.
    Other motorists helped.
    EMTs helped.
    Police helped.
    The Fire Dept. helped.
    The wrecker services helped.
    Not One Scilon Helped At All.
    Please accept my apologies for not having a camera.
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Anonymous Member

nono
    You can't sneak around the rules that easily: post tits.
    :D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ersatz Global Moderator

They may be the only ones who can help. That doesn't mean they will.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Ambulance-Tech, pfffffttttt........Who needs paramedics when you're bleeding to death, ask them to leave and send you a scientologist, the only ones who can really help........if you die, it means you prolly had some overts and pulled in your own demise.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Herro Member

Did you help?
  6. Anonymous Member

Filming this situation seems a bit insensitive towards the people involved in the accident, don't you think? Imho this is a case where you end up looking worse than those you try to make look bad.

Most people have no business on the scene of an accident.
  7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, he helped by staying the fuck out of the way while the professionals did what they do. Did you forget to read the part where police, firemen, EMTs, wreckers etc helped? Douche.
  8. Robatl Member

The first responders were there rather quickly, I made sure that they had been called, and managed traffic, the comment about taking pics was made in jest because everyone here loves documentation, myself included, yes, filming nasty things is insensitive, which is one of the reasons I did not do that. When I left the video of Tom Cruise babbling about seeing an accident and know ONLY scientologists could help came through my mind, and I pondered the irony that they were the ONLY ones NOT to help. I love irony.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

So by your logic scientologists helped by staying away as well, right?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Robatl Member

I think he may have been referring to me. Untrained peopleoften should not get involved. I was in the Guard for three years, and felt comfortable being involved albeit in a very minor way.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. telomere Member

Maybe the Scientologists were helping in the same way? Maybe they also called the first responders, and then made sure to stay as far away as possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Excellent deduction. Yes the scilons helped by staying out of the way. They could help even more by going away completely.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Anonymous Member

Agreed, it's a blessing they stayed away. But I'm sure if they have time to change and have their VM uniform in stock, they will come out and take helping pictures.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Yeah, or prop up a bleeding head with a Way to Happiness booklet.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Herro Member

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you realized how hard your little ironic jab failed.
  16. Anonymous Member

...That's what my mother tells me every night when I go to bed...

:(
  17. Robatl Member

With you perhaps, but probably not with anyone else.
  18. Herro Member

Perhaps, but that's more a condemnation of the user base than anything else.
  19. James Spader Member

That's what she said. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Herro Member

I told you to avoid the sorority girls.
  21. James Spader Member

She was an English Lit major. I don't think sorority girls can pronounce 'ironic'.
  22. Herro Member

Are you suggesting that being an english lit major requires above average intelligence?
  23. James Spader Member

I'm not entirely sure. I don't read English.
  24. Herro Member

It's cool. I'm illiterate.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. James Spader Member

Fortunately for the two of us, cocksucking is the lingua franca worldwide. Did I just say that out loud?
  26. Herro Member

No. You did, however, type it.
  27. Anonymous Member

The Cruiser may have to re-release a video saying

"If you see a road accident, stay well away and call 911. THEY are the only ones that can help!."
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Random guy Member

Managing the traffic is a perfectly reasonable and helpful thing to do. There's all kind of tasks to perform in an accident, all cannot do CPR and be the hero of the day.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. xenubarb Member

No worries. I was outside the San Diego org with anon, there were two of us with signs, boom box, toys etc.
    Some Guy came barrelling up the street a block down from the org. For no reason he smashed his car into a building. We heard it happen. Then this tall, gorky scilon who'd been behind the desk bolted and literally sprinted down the street to the accident. Since both of us know CPR and first aid, I guarded the stuff and anon took off on his bicycle to keep the clam from poking the driver or anything.

The clam just stood around gawking nervously, like he knew he was expected to do something but didn't know what or how. The driver was unconscious when anon got there. He kept people from doing stupid things to him until the police and emergency vehicles arrived.

Clamboy sprinted back to the org at top speed without having done anything useful at all.

Of course we became obnoxious about the "we're the only ones who can help" thing afterwards. Heh.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Not sure I agree with these two statements. Scientologists have two ways they claim help: auditing and touch assists. This is how Scientologists are supposed to respond to emergencies and disasters. They are the only ones that can deliver these services. That is presumably why they say they are the only ones that can help.

Op is right. They did not help using standard tech.

"I see irony in Scientology everywhere. And they don't even realise they're being ironic."
    Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 3