Customize

Westboro Babtist Church... These people make me sick.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colin, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Colin Member

I haven't known about Westboro Baptsit church for a while but I think it was time that I brought this to everyone's attention.

So basically these people are an anti-gay protesting church. This to me is ba enough but what really pisses me of is where they protest. They go to funerals, and ceromonies and protest the protest,
    Saying things like "this is what you deserve for being gay." It literally makes me want to vomit
    That people can be so disrespectful to the deceased and to people who are different. They also had plans to picket at the candle holding or funerals of the newtown children who were killed.
    I'm sure most of you know this but for those go don't, the newtown shooting was when a deranged man shot and killed his mother, six school staff members, and twenty school children all ranging from ages 4-6. The picketers said that it was god punishing the state of Connecticut for allowing same sex marriage.

Now the final part that angers me. There website.
    The websites URL is www.godhatesfags.com. These people are just too much. In my opinion, these people need to be stopped.

What do you think?
  2. I think u should lurk moar.
  3. Anonymous Member

Sloooooooo poke
  4. Scientology can help you with that.
  5. Anonymous Member

You're new here, aren't you?
  6. Colin Member

No I've been following anonymous for 2-3 years and got a WWP account a year ago
  7. Django Member

I think a lot of regulars here are going to fall all over themselves calling you a clueless drooling newbie. So I'm going to get that started...

No, seriously, the Westboro situation has been batted around here for as long as there's been a WWP. Generally, it ain't our fight. Not that we don't hate the bastards, not that some of us don't protest WBC or help out with Human Walls. But WWP is pretty focused on taking down the Scientology organization, and more generally with Free Speech and Internet censorship issues.

My own take is that the WBC is a well-known entity. Everyone hates them: Lefties, Righties, Atheists, Fundie Christians, lapsed Catholics, Hasidic Jews, Black Muslims...I think even Klansmen watch these bozos and think "you know, that's just not right....". There's no need to warn the public about them, because the public is pretty well educated at this point. Whereas the true nature of Scientology, a far more insidious and dangerous organization, isn't all that obvious.

WBC will die with Fred Phelps. There's already an exodus happening...two more escapees last month. Fuck 'em. In 3 years no one will remember these clowns.

Hey, have at it, your outrage is well-warranted. We'll be over here doing what we do.....
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Colin Member

Well thanks for telling me. I've been on WWP for over a year and this hasn't been brought to my
    attention. I probably just never clicked on the threads having to do with the WBC
  9. It's not too late to do that you stupid lurkmoar ;)
  10. Cudgel Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. cTp Member

13. Anonymous Member

Any bets on when they will show up in Steubenville?
  14. WMAnon Member

They barely show up to anything anymore.
  15. Anonymous Member

I, honestly, have no problems with that.
  16. Anonymous Member

They always over schedule and show up only when they can get the most press. You just know they are thinking about this.
  17. cTp Member

18. Anonymous Member

You didn't get lucky last night, did you?
    Saturday night...alone..should I make more popcorn? I know! ILL SHITPOST!
  19. veravendetter Member

God really does hate fags. Seriously. he thinks you're the scum of the earth..
  20. Anonymous Member

LOL lesbian LOL
  21. Anonymous Member

Which God?
  22. Anonymous Member

Odin says he don't mind as long as you will drink mead and fight with him.
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

There are now 54 different threads on here with the word Westboro in the title. Here's how to find them:

Go up to the top right of this page and type or paste Westboro where it says Search. Then click on Search titles only, then unclick Search this forum only and then click Search. Try it.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

They did include a gif of metedata showing us how we answered. Is this supposed to make us feel better or worse?
  26. Anonymous Member

I just like this video
    • Like Like x 1