Customize

Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'Projects' started by LegendarySideburnDude, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Westboro Baptist Church

^ ^ ^ QFT
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Westboro Baptist Church

Is anyone thinking about AnonSparrow? You do realize a ruling for WBC could work in his favor, right?
  3. no matter the price of gasoline...i would buy hundreds of gallons to throw on the fire these westboro idiots will be burning in.......rest in hell......jackoffs
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Skyfall Member

The WBC are attention whores. They tried to pick a fight with Anonymous by pretending they sent them a letter telling them to bring it. Even Anonymous is much too busy to deal with these asshats.

But that's beside the point. They win by getting attention. Ignore them and they fall back into obscurity. That's their end game, y'know? They want to win settlements and gain media attention so their voices would be heard. Strip them of that platform and they lose.

But I hope the 1st Amendment doesn't get fucked up with this case. Even if it means the WBC winning it.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Clusterdux Member

They are a business. They know EXACTLY what they can say/do legally, while being as insulting as possible. Then they proceed to sue anyone who limited their freedom illegally.

It would surprise me if they actually believed their own message themselves.