Customize

What can we do to see more news about iran in the TV?

Discussion in 'Protest Advice' started by FREEMYLAND, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Lets start mass Emailing the news-senders and the other senders!!! I don't know if this can help, but it is better when more people get information about Iran and the happenings there! I think that just Iranians get information from the internet and the others just heard about one or two demonstrations.

I just heard a bit about the happenings in Iran during the first days from the TV.
    Why don't they show a bit more! At the Time where the Shah was brought down all senders were showing the happenings in Iran!

They even show when the government of a state kills one person. Now when in Iran hundreds of people were killed and hundreds put to jails where torture is normal they don't say or show anything??????

Seems they are afraid of something or there is no profit for them!?! Otherwise the American would start a new war and the German would be happy to help them...
  2. Ray Murphy Member

Let's face it - we don't even have a good outline of what is happening everywhere on this group. Certainly a lot of good work is being done, but there is virtually no cooperation between any of the participants.

We still haven't seen any communications experiments outside of Iran - to be used INSIDE Iran, or any coordinated phone shut-downs.

We are only winning because of our sheer numbers and the bravery of people on the ground.