Customize

What do We know about Jeff Stone?

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AUSTINANONYMOUSnetwork, Jan 7, 2009.

1. pacora Member

Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

103ehx0.jpg
    Lori Stone (dressed in pink), Lirra Bishop (blonde w/bullhorn), Julie Waltz (redhead), at the David Allyn Dokich protest

f4qw61.jpg
    Jeff Stone (w/ KFI microphone in hand) and John & Ken, from KFI AM 640 radio.

County property is considered to be 3 feet in, starting from the road. We were protesting on county property but we were NOT 30 feet from the property line.
  2. pacora Member

2e2pf88.jpg
    Back view of Jeff Stone and Joh & Ken

2428q6b.jpg
    What Jeff Stone failed to tell Mark Bunker, was that the targeted house was located about a 1/4 mile up the hill, beyond the front gate.
  3. pacora Member

2586mhg.jpg
    Supervisor Jeff Stone and Supervisor Marion Ashley w/Joh & Ken from KFI

If Jeff Stone thought that a protest like this could bring "morbidity", then why did he greet John & Ken with a bottle of wine for each?
  4. Suzette Member

So in the Dokich case, they could not have stood 30 feet from the house without trespassing, instead they may or may not have stood 30 feet from the property line, which in this case would again be determined by the width of the public road.

If the public owns a 100 foot strip of road then the protesters could legally stand only in an eight foot strip along the shoulder--30 feet forbidden, 8 feet of shoulder, 12 feet of lane, then another 50 feet on the far side of the road. They could also in theory stand across the street or down the road 30 feet. But you see, this is quite a mess, and the protesters are clearly walking right up to the gate.

I really hope Riverside rejects this thing, they are really asking for trouble here.
  5. Relyt Member

I like how John & Ken did a nice interview with i'mglib about what's been going on, and why we protest. They mentioned that they would look further into it. I'd like them to have another session and a follow-up. I think they'll find all this dirt we're digging up about Jeff Stone to be very interesting. And how he's supporting Scientology's "dead agenting" tactics to defame their critics. He took their stance of Anonymous being a "hate group" by providing liquid evidence... basically anything controversial you can find on the internet. They claim macro images of suicide and racism to be "Anonymous publications", as if they came out of an organization, rather than just a person who created them "anonymously" to smear their enemies. But of course they won't even say which website they pulled them from, because they KNOW they're making libelous claims.
  6. pacora Member

Also, not only did we protest as the pictures show, but the family of one the protestors owned the property to the left of the targeted house (you cannot see it from these pictures, I have to dig to see if I have some). So not only did we target the house from the front, but we also targeted it from the side directly AT the property line. The only thing that separated us from the targeted house was the fence!

Will dig for photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. RightOn Member

Stone was quoted as saying ""It's like a circus out here," said Stone, who joined protestors in the afternoon. "The citizens here are in an uproar, and deservedly so." in an article on the David Dokich protests.

I guess he doesn't feel the same way about the protests at Gold!
    State: Sex offender here to stay : North County Times - Californian 05-26-2005
  8. pacora Member

Why are you guys not calling John & Ken about this, again?

If you play your cards right they will get on top of this issue!
  9. Relyt Member

It's also important to note that there's a large fence surrounding the entire property on either side of the road. They claim that the residents are in danger of the protesters, yet they never leave the property. They can't leave without asking the security guards for permission. And how are they in danger when there's one or two fences blocking them, which have barbed wire and spikes facing inward and sometimes outward?

The whole idea of stopping people from protesting at Gold is to prevent the people inside from seeing the signs or hearing the shouts. They fear doubt, and do whatever they can to prevent the people inside from feeling doubt. It's a very paranoid cult.
  10. Relyt Member

There are certain people who are always in contact with them, giving them updates as to what's going on. I don't know if they're responding back or what the status is. However, if they DO decide to do a follow-up, I'd like for it to be live, instead of a pre-recording played 3 days later like it was last time.
  11. rummychick99 Member

Let me just point out that pink shirt Stone is very close to the road going into the property. ..thus blocking the motorists....or at least that would have been the claim if Scientology owned the place.
  12. snakeyes Member

No surprise there. I would've liked Mark Bunker to have responded with something like "Unless you can prove you were thirty feet away don't bother stating it Mr. Stone."
  13. RightOn Member

Some snippets from a 2005 article on Stone

I’m a rabble-rouser,” the pharmacist said from his district office in Menifee. “I take stands on issues people at home want something done about; I’m their frontman"

Stone later admitted to committing four improper business practices in exchange for the dismissal of 16 other accusations brought against him by the state Board of Pharmacy.

He admitted that he had improperly stored prescription records, failed to properly inform the state he had sold his pharmacy, failed to include information pamphlets with some estrogen prescriptions and did not adequately protect the confidentiality of some customers whose prescriptions were written on office logs.

The settlement required him to pay a $10,000 fine, adhere to conditions of a three-year probation and submit to periodic reviews of his procedures.

Stone said that case involved administrative violations and “paperwork errors,” and was politically motivated.

“My admissions were part of an effort to stop the bleeding of my legal fees,” he said. “The Board of Pharmacy used me as a high-profile example during my ill-fated bid for the Assembly. That was because they feared a pharmacist in the state Legislature would scrutinize their management and enforcement policies.”

“Now, we have a balanced, well-rounded board in Riverside County,” said Ron Hartley, a spokesman for the Canyon Lake Merchant Owners Assn. “We’ve got the wisdom of older, more experienced supervisors such as Roy Wilson and Marion Ashley, and the aggressiveness of Jeff Stone.

“But one Jeff Stone is enough. You don’t want too many.”

Hot-Button Issues Find a Frontman - Los Angeles Times
  14. rummychick99 Member

did Stone protest on the neighbors property?
  15. Anonymous Member

Looks like there is a lot of things out there to give Jeff Stone sufficient butthurt. I liek.

Videofags assemble.
  16. pacora Member

ix59ac.jpg
    Actually, there was no "fence" in the front - only flimsy gates!

Here the gate had fallen down and the parole officer was trying to put it back up.
  17. pacora Member

Sorry, but he did not!
  18. Hartman5555 Member

Published 9/25/1999
    Last month, the state Board of Pharmacy filed a 42-page formal "accusation" that alleges 20 instances of wrongdoing, flawed operating procedures or mishandled prescriptions or drug shipments.

Some of the allegations center on Stone's work of "compounding," or producing specialty or customized drugs. State investigators allege Stone exceeded the bounds of compounding drugs and was instead manufacturing medicines and shipping them to other states.
    Councilman accused by state board
  19. ClingingMars Member

WE'LL DO IT LIVE! FUCKING THING SUCKS!

DoItLive.jpg
  20. muldrake Member

Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

Looks like he settled in 2005. Terms unknown. I'll post some dox pre-settlement shortly.
  21. Truth Seeker Member

22. anonyme Member

Yup,Scientology seems to LOVE pharma when it suits them..especially when these 'biopharma' companies Sponsor Scientology events!
  23. muldrake Member

For starters, here's the complaint in the Di Meglio case:

Di Meglio v. Stone

Oh, how cozy. Stone's legal representation in this case is the law firm of Thompson & Colegate. This law firm is also Moxon's co-counsel in JK Properties, Inc. v. Church of Scientology International, the unlawful detainer (eviction) case involving the cult.

Here's a zip file with the most important documents in this Di Meglio case, in which Jeff Stone's compounding pharmacy apparently prescribed a hyperthyroidism drug called Liothyronine in a quantity 1,000 times the recommended dose by mistaking "micrograms" for "milligrams," resulting in hospitalization and brain damage. The case eventually settled on unknown terms.

Oh, also I threw in a bunch of files from JK Properties v. Church of Scientology et al.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=60492f1e36853cec0f83d91f6dff7c38e04e75f6e8ebb871
  24. Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

<snipped for change of heart>
  25. Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

P5250073a.jpg

I remember that like it was 4 years ago :)
  26. Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

The evidence as highlighted in Hombre's video demonstrates beyond doubt that Both Stone and County Counsel are lying about the motivation of the ordinance, and about the involvement of CoS through their lawyers in its drafting.

Given that they have not paid the slightest heed to any of the protester's cogent arguments about any other aspect of their case, the blatant inconsistencies should form the sole basis of all opposition to the ordinance on 03/03,IMHO.

Stone's relationship and financial dealings with Scientology.
    Lawyer's confirmation that he played a part in its drafting, despite later denials by Stone.
    The need to be seen as above any whiff of corruption or undue influence.
    Postpone/delay or drop the passing of the ordinance on March 3rd until these issues are resolved.

People from 130 cities around the world are watching you, Mr Stone.
  27. ryangiggs Member

re Jeff Stone's changing story video;

18:00- When the lady boardmember is asked about the ordinance drafting, her eye movement fixes up and to her right. She does this each time, when asked a question. I think this is generally thought as a signal for lying.
  28. Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

Hmm. According to [some book on NLP I happen to have], the eye movement you describe relates to 'constructed pictures', which would be her inventing something, rather than recalling something.

But there's quite enough in just what they said to indicate clearly that they are inventing different reasons for passing the ordinance as they go along. Why would they need to do that, if the initial motivation was well-founded?

Interesting to note, too, that the lady in question did not confirm Stone's 'public safety' spiel when speaking of the drafting of the ordinance second time around, but gave a different set of reasons. (Not shown in the edited video above).
  29. HelenaKobrin Member

Dupe fits Jeff Stone perfectly. He was handed a folder of lies and slander by Scientology and his incompetence and stupidity allowed him to believe the claims. After he was repeatedly informed and exposed to the truth about what Anonymous is and what Anonymous is not, the stupid fuck had no political choice but to persist in his defamation of Anonymous and his denial of American citizen's civil rights, otherwise the stupid fuck would have to admit that he was and is a Scientology dupe -- political suicide far worse than the blowback of denying Americans their rights.

He's either a dupe or a paid Scientology employee.

That he's also a mother fucker is irrelevant so I won't mention it.
  30. RightOn Member

Again, I have to mention... WHEN was he handed the black PR?
    At the first ordinance? Was it in a private meeting? Was it sent to him? I can't remember everything about the first ordinance meeting vid.
    But I think these are valid questions?
    Will he or has he refused to look at anything Anon has to show him about COS? and if so WHY?
    The old tape of Bunker getting fairgamed at his house by Murnan?
    Murnan was holding up a protest sign. That was at his residence.
    Although not the same area of course.

The dogpile of AO?? how can he deny that these vids don't show COS is rotten? And ask him to watch the current WBM arrest. And ask him if he agrees about the citizens arrest, and if so WHY?

Also peole like Mago and others who have had their neighborhoods flyered? Would he look at that evidence too?

Get him on film refusing to see the other side. Maybe have witnesses or a news team present?
    As an elected official he should have look at the other side.
    Will post this on the Jeff Stone thread too.
  31. rummychick99 Member

There have been questions about how much this all of this is costing the taxpayers, one of which is NOT Scientology.

I will leave this article here about how Riverside is threatening a tax revolt

Riverside County, among many, threatening tax revolt | MyDesert.com | The Desert Sun

They are running out of money. Stone says that without money they can't provide services. I can't wait to hear how many officers showed up today.

I think there is someone here who had an issue about how much they spend on Stone's transportation.

Those planning to go after the vote this week should be prepared in case Tommy Davis is there. Maybe a playing of the OTIII by Hubbard.

Here is a little bit of side info on recalls..a topic which Lirra and the Redhead were interested in...

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/recall.pdf

PE.com | Inland Southern California | Southwest Riverside County
  32. exOT8Michael Member

What many might not know about the politicians, law enforcement and media around Scientology orgs or bases is this;

Hubbard wrote rules to be followed that Scientologists MUST apply, and these are the green-on-white Policy Letters.
    He wrote a particular P/L in his "Public Relations Series" which somebody might be able to copypasta or link to for illustration. It is about PR (public relations) Area Control.

With this in force (which would CERTAINLY be applied and worked on by Tommy Davis and Gold Base spokesholes) they would spend time, money, investigations, "leverage" (both political and moral) and even bribery and corruption inducers to influence and control the key area politicians and community leaders.

Then, later, if anything happens and they need a favor or call in the cavalry they are automatically (due to their PR Area Control) seen as the "good guys" to be protected or favored. This insidious local/regional cult infiltration is what Anonymous is hitting up against at Gold Base.

What the local community leaders do not realize is that they are being controlled by a criminal group with money to use from looting members to protect the Scientology scam. Of course, when the influence gets uncovered later the local politicians will be booted out of office for being so influenced towards the cult and ignoring the harder duty of protecting their community.
  33. rummychick99 Member

Has anyone asked Stone, for the record, how much business his pharmacy does with :

and list the names of the various entities associated with scientology.
    His answer may be none.

Then ask, has your business billed more than $100 to any person with an address at Gold base.

And whatever various questions to ask to pinpoint him on the record.

I suspect that a main source of income for him is Scientology. Finding it will be another story.
  34. Anonymous Member

Somewhere in this thread is a link to an investigation done on Stone's pharmacy from 1999. He was accused of making drugs and reselling them as opposed to buying them from a whatever sources pharmacies are supposed to. My first thought was that perhaps he was making vitamin suppliments for the Scifags. (My second thought was "doesn't big pharma hate him") Will look for more info on this, but perhaps the money trail leads to getting him out of the deep shit he may have been in for helping the Scilons?

Maybe a case of too much tinfoil and not enough coffee on my part, in which case, never mind.
  35. FreakE420 Member

giant_douche.jpg
  36. exOT8Michael Member

You got it so right!
  37. Anonymous Member

whiny nazal Jeff Stone Voice:

"Yes I have a business and i cater to the community near where my business is located, I serve customers of all religions, colors and ethnic backgrounds. As a pharmacist I sell a variety of VITAMINS to people of all faiths".

If you have ever bought any of these all natural "medicines" from TV commercials eventually you get a check in the mail from a class action lawsuit for about 3% of what you spent on the "pills" in the first place because the commercial was feeding you a line of BS.

Could stone be mixing up the pills for these bogus TV-mecial weightloss scams ?
  38. ryangiggs Member

The other day at work (things were quiet), I was googling Stone's pharma company/Scientology/Narcanon etc.

- Found the list of head honcho's at Stone's pharma company. Checked the names against scientology service completions. One hit (an unusual name), but this person was expelled back in the late? 90's.

- I don't know anything about what pharma companies produce, but niacin was on a pdf document found through his pharma site.

Conclusion: nothing really of interest, except that Chevy Chase could easily play Stone in a made for television movie; Stone County !

Lastly, I've seen some narcanon promo videos floating around the tubes. I remember seeing shots of the drug containers (persons handing out drugs from these containers). I wonder if in any of these videos, you can see up close the label/manufacturing company (you know what I am getting at here).
  39. mrfyde Member

Did we know that Stone is only one of three owners of the Pharmacy ?

Research Innovative Compounding Pharmacy in Murrieta, CA - checkMD

(I am looking at an article that links Compounding Pharmacies, with B12 Vitamins and AUTISM.)
    http://autismdiva.blogspot.com/2007/03/compounding-problems.html
    (I should mention I have not researched enough of this to be certain it is not a crazy person writing this blog.)

I really didn't know what a compounding pharmacy was so here is a breif description for people like me:
  40. RightOn Member

STONE SPENT $458,900..00 last year!

In Riverside County’s 3rd District, Supervisor Jeff Stone spent $458,900 last year
    He won re-election against an opponent who did not raise money.

The campaigns for the Riverside and San Bernardino county boards of supervisors proved an expensive endeavor last year.

Candidates and their supporters for five seats spent a combined $4.2 million in 2008, according to newly released campaign finance reports.
    The reports, due Jan. 31, detail spending and fundraising by local candidates for the entire year.

iePolitics.com Blog Archive From the PE: Area supervisor campaigns total combined $4.2 million

this was written Feb 8th 2009