Customize

What has Anonymous done for YOU?

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonagi, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: What has Anonymous done for YOU?

- Anonymous has brought me back to what I used to be as a teenage in the early years of the Internets.

- I found out that I am not the only batshit crazy dingbat on this planet, but that we are whole army of them to troll the world and liberate the planet from faggotry. (well, as good as we can anyway)

- Anonymous has tought me that good and evil can be in the same place and act simultaniously. I really enjoy that.

- I have found out that it can be terribly romantic sitting at the computer with your s.o. fag and just lurk around for hours and nobody bitches about being at the computer for too long, because both just love it.

- I have found out that my taste in music is not that embarrassing after all.

- Anonymous got me back into the kitchen baking delicious caek! Every month! :p
  2. Anonymous Member

Anonymous has made me appreciate law enforcement more (due to dealing with an awesome police contact). I'm currently debating switching from Computer Programming to Criminal Justice, seeing as my dream of being a Game Programmer looks bleak.

I've also learned that being a moralfag has it's plus sides.
  3. none given Member

About 2/3 of the stuff posted applies to me at least a little.
    However;

4. V for Anon Member

Yeah, it's like looking into the abyss and Anonymous is looking back at you.

Also supporting Marylin's boyfriend.
  5. Haruhi Member

I got the herp from King Nerd.
  6. Re: What has Anonymous done for YOU?

I probably wouldn't have sung Rick Astley in that karaoke party otherwise. Butterflies and rain.
  7. Anonymous Member

I was there, I saw it all. Immigrants, Muslims, homosexuals, terrorists. Disease-ridden degenerates. They had to go. Strength through unity. Unity through faith.

Re-reading KSW, and looking to see what needs to be done, saying 'Ok, am I going to do it, or am I not going to do it?' Period. And am I going to look at that guy, or am I too afraid because I have my own ethics to put on someone else's ethics, because that is all it comes down to. I won't hesitate to putting ethics into someone else, because I put ethics ruthlessly in myself.

SPs? They'll just read about them in the history books. I just go through that tech, literally. It's not how to run from an SP. It's PTSP - how to shatter or confront oppression. You apply it, then boom. Because they wouldn't do that to me, not to my face, or anywhere in my vicinity where they feel they could be confronted.

There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow. Adders are safe bedmates compared to people on the lower bands of the tone scale.

The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line — a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of two hundred — or simply quarantining them from the society.
  8. Anonymous Member

<3 that little speech
  9. Anonymous Member

;_;
  10. Anonymous Member

Anonymous has made me believe that in the 21st century it doesn't matter how many politicians you buy off or how many ads you run, if you do things like the CoS does then the people will come for you.

</moralfag>
  11. Anonymous Member

Lolwut???????
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Anonymous has entertained me a bit. That's all.
  13. Kambridge Member

THIS^^^^.
    I did it because I have family in the cult and I got sick of the bullshit. and 2. I wanted to do SOMETHING. i didn't want to be apart of the generation that didn't have shit to stand for..
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ravenmore Member

Spanked my cow and called me Sally.

In all seriousness: It's less of what Anon has done for me as it is what have i done for anon?
    And that answer is: Not much really. I'm stuck in an org-less town with little opportunity to go raid and whatnot.
  15. Re: What has Anonymous done for YOU?

That's crap. Everyone is important in Anonymous. There are two armies. The ones that stay at home and the ones who are in person picketing. The ones who stay at home can go on library raids, spread awareness, or even donate to exscientologist sites to help other scifags get out. You can do something! You can make posters, signs, t shirts, ideas, and so much more. I drive hours away to go to the nearest org but for the first year I didn't do anything really except spread awareness and lulz about co$.

Anonymous has given me another drive. It has given me something to live for. A real reasoning. I was in something that was super important to me for three years, not a relationship, but something I won't say on here for anonymity, but it was my future. However, when that shattered I became left with a huge void in my life. Instead of looking forward every few weekends to this one thing, it wasn't there. . . so I would just work all the time. I worked away the last 8 months because I didn't have that fulfillment. However since I started to physically raid I have something to look forward to. Something that I can look back on and say, "I was there on the front lines. I made a difference." That's what Anonymous has done for me. This will be an epic story for me to tell my grandchillin's when I am old. I have this feeling that this is just the beginning for my Anonymous activism though. For all of us. We are making a difference. We are the reason.

"in this vast network of sharks and minnows, where the minnows outnumber the sharks a million to one. why is it we have yet to converge, to take on the upper hand? Why have we been so scared? Well not today, not anymore. This is us growing up. Still young, but no longer impressionable. We've come to pillage. We've come to burn. We've come to start the riot. We've come to take it all over." -Mutiny! by Set Your Goals

Scientologists cry out in terror, "Who are they that rob us of our power?"
    We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.
    PWND
  16. Anonymous Member

You don't need to raid to make a difference.

Education is inoculation.
  17. I heard of anonymous through a friend several years ago. It moved me then. Slowly but surely society and college life pulled me away from its glorified message. Ladies and Gentlemen of the underground fear not, for I have been rebaptized with the truth and knowledge anonymous provides. To unite humanity under one common peaceful cause is what I stand for. Whatever it takes I know between myself and my brothers and sisters we shall prevail. Expect us.
  18. Anonymous Member

Congratulations, you necroed a 2 1/2 year old thread to tell forum members, with your first post, that your goal is to unite humanity. I suggest a good lurk around the forum before posting again.
  19. Anonymous Member

WITP is down the street, turn left, third door on the right. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. You read it didn't you?
  21. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  22. Dietzy Member

Still lurking here, Big hug to the Question mark head, he is so honest... :)
  23. Anonymous has impressed me ever since I first heard about it on the TV news. As an exscientologist I gave up trying to explain Scientology for the most part to people since it is such a huge subject (tldr: it's a cult). Then I find this forum because someone slipped a YFTC in a library book that I was also going to slip flyers in. I discover that a lot of Anons actually have read a lot more LRH than I have and they even understand the workings of Scientology as a theory and as an organization. I never thought that was possible since the books are so boring and full of a lot of madeup words and lunatic ideas. Surely nobody except a Scientologist would have the patience to read this insanity.

Anonymous has given me some hope. Before, Scientology would deal with it's handfull of critics one at a time but now that tactic is useless given the nature of the Anon Phenon.
    • Like Like x 8
  24. Anonymous Member

I was aware of $cientology, vaguely, then the BBC Panorama programme with John Sweeney was on the TV- I realised just how large and nasty the cult was- a massive bully that needed teaching a lesson. Youtube was my next call to action- seeing those "this comment has been removed by the church of scientology" comments everywhere, then, the very dramatic video to take the cult down. I felt my long held sense of justice kick in and realised that a massive cult could be destroyed by disseminating the truth using social media, irony and thousands of small, meaningful actions.

I was at the first raid-wow! It felt closer to a relgious experience than anything the cult of $cientology could ever provide! The laughter, the dancing, the silliness and the power to strike doubt into the culties whilst innoculating the public against the insidious front groups of the cult.

During this time I was having problems with depression and Anonymous became part of my therapy, a motivating force to get out and do something positive. I loved the diversity of Anons- every geek and weirdo, every hilarious and well aimed piece of irony. To see this malignant cult fall with the death of a thousand cuts from some people dancing, handing out caek and holding signs is something I will treasure.

Also, cocks!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Robatl Member

Anonymous gave me somewhere to go when the cunt ex took off with the kids to the UK to be "on staff".
    Anonymous gave me somewhere to celebrate when I got them back.
    Anonymous has given me more ammunition against her involvement in the cult than I will ever need.
    Anonymous gave me 7,000 (Seven Fucking Thousand) e-mails from the mOrg she works at now!
    Anonymous made me look at the basic bored-looking teeanage or twenty-something and think to myself, hmmm, that could be the kid that helped me out, and I will never know.
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Spider Brown Member

Got me a fact fucking book deal. And you?
  27. Anonymous Member

I gave the Zetas your contact information.
  28. Tangerine Member

I can't even believe I'm reading this thread again. Not complaining, just amazed.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. sicran Member

Anonymous opend my eyes and showed me that i can do something that matters, something for this wolrd, gived me a reason to live, before i din't haved any reasons to live and constanly thinking about suicide. Thak you Anonymus.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

Bolstered my sense of self-importance!
  31. Demented LRH Member

It gave me a platform to spread my anti-Scientology message to active Scientolohists who visit this website.
  32. Which Org? Birmingham? Or somewhere else?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. xenubarb Member

lol anonagi. Last I heard he was living in a van under a bridge by the river.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Robatl Member

You are correct,Ms. Lovelace.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Quentinanon Member

Anonymous has improved my relationship with my family.
    Because of Anonymous, I know what another being is going to say before they say it.
    Anonymous got me off of drugs.
    Thanks to Anonymous, I have 5.3X'd my weekly income stats.
    After Anonymous, I have more affinity for all eight dynamics.
    Anonymous is win after win after win after win.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Gotta be lonely up there on Target 2.

I hope your dad stops by to visit, once in awhile.
    It's hard for a "big man" like him to get past the 'ego' thing,
    but I'm sure he still loves, and still misses you.
  37. Anonymous Member

Chanology was a troll. But it was awesome.
  38. Quentinanon Member

I have not heard from Dad at all. However, the last time he sent someone to check up on me, things did not go well.
  39. xenubarb Member

Trufax. And other targets were considered, but lucky Scientology won, because of the timing and the Tom Cruise clip. It is possibly the greatest troll to date, but as it gained momentum, Chanology turned into a real thing. The troll transformed into a true voice against the cult, and we are constantly used as a source of solid information by the media, families of Scientology victims, law enforcement and scholars.

Not bad for a troll!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Pique Member

^^spam reported