Customize

What has Anonymous done for YOU?

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonagi, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Boris Korczak Member

It is not what Anonymous can do for me or you. It is what we all can do with others, called Anonymous for a better society, wiser, smarter and free of BS and snake oil salesmen like CO$.
    It is to teach those with power that we count, we are the people one has to recon with,respect us and all this we represent - like freedom of speech, freedom to protest against whatever hurts us. It is the young ones among Anonymous that can teach the old bald heads that to be young is to go with progress, regardless of age and high blood pressure. If they can not do it they will be left behind.
    Anonymous has a voice, strength, purpose and future. Anonymous defines itself. It is a wind that blows away trash.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

It was rough and tumble.
    It was wild and woolly.
    But in the end, it was a blast.
    It really was ... fun.
  3. This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
  4. rof Member

5. The rest of us learned to laugh at you too. Wither too, r3xxy?
  6. Anonymous Member

Oh goody, a double-necro thread.
  7. Anonymous Member

What has Anonymous done for me?

Opened my eyes that if enough people stand as one, no obstacle cannot be overcome
  8. Anonymous Member

:eek:
  9. Clamosaurus Member

You faggots inspire me beyond my own understanding.
    So much so, I made a small tribute to y'all.

If you don't leik electronic music(techno), turn the volume down

EDIT:
    Those interested in the electro....
    Starts with Apollo 440's "Liquid Cool" (original mix), then Deadmau5 v's Eddie Amadour's "Brazil, Do it" (Marco Energy Bootleg) and finishes with FatBoy Slim's (AKA Norman Cook) Star 69
    • Like Like x 1