Customize

"What is your current ethics condition?"

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

When asked this question, would a Scientologist answer truthfully?
    I think as soon you ask them this, they'll probably realise you'll know which formula they are applying in their interaction with you which would better explain their behaviour, so they won't reveal it.
  2. Anonymous Member

Of course they won't Anonymous is considered Suppressive, and Suppressive Persons may be LIED to, Tricked or Sued! It's nothing to them to deny Xenu and flat out lie to us.
  3. If they won't reveal it, is that lying, or withholding?
    Thus low on the tone scale!

HAHAHAHA

[edit : a moment ago answered before me]
  4. OTBT Member

Ask them if they are in a rocket ride straight up vertical affluence. Try it, using those exact words. I bet their TRs go out.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

True... but at least they would know that they have to lie when they apply their formula. And hopefully sequitor logic, If I am trained to lie so easily... don't my higher ups know? But then again.. they just realize their bosses only lie against Suppressives.
  6. subgenius Member

Will try to remember that.
  7. Anonymous Member

I got a pretty good reaction once by asking about rollercoastering between emergency and affluence once.
  8. xenubarb Member

LOL...so meaningless, and yet so evocative!
  9. WhiteNight Member

I'm a fan of Immanuel Kant's theory of Duty personally, but I find that Jeremy Betham's Act Utilitarianism is more applicable to everyday life.
  10. Anonymous Member

Overall condition or condition re: a particular statistic?
  11. RightOn Member

mine? out. WAY out
    and proud of it