Customize

What people are saying about Scientology on YouTube

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Aug 8, 2012.

1. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. anon8109 Member

I came for the video on this popular channel, but I stayed for the comments.

• Like Like x 1
  3. anon8109 Member

When you explore scientology, scientology explores you back.

• Like Like x 2
  4. anon8109 Member

Despite being on channel that discusses conspiracies, this short video about scientology and Hollywood, with over 100 thousand views, is actually pretty accurate reporting.

• Like Like x 2

5. I am going to agree with you
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. anon8109 Member

This self-possessed vlogger offers a book review of Dianetics that I think you'll like.

• Like Like x 2
  8. anon8109 Member

Over the past 2 days there has been a sudden surge on Youtube of dozens of automatically generated topics and playlists about scientology.

I wonder if it's a coincidence that it happened just after the 20/20 program about Ron Miscavige watched by over 5 million, or if there is some connection.
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

Yes, I noticed that too, first with a new channel filled with cult propaganda videos, and now all kinds of topics as you mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Scientology&search_sort=video_date_uploaded
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. VIDEO: Scientology, Louis Farrakhan & the Nation of Islam.

From Allison Hope Weiner at The Lip TV.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Published on May 22, 2016
    Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam for more than three decades, is encouraging African Americans to join the Church of Scientology. This unusual collaboration has lead many to ask why Farrakhan is embracing the church now. Investigative journalist Mark Ebner shares his insight into the church of Scientology and discusses his theories as of to why Farrakhan is started preaching the gospel of Dianetics in this Media Mayhem highlight hosted by Allison Hope Weiner.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

The 'Ghostbusters' Cast's Past

Published by TheEllenShow on May 25, 2016

Watch from 1:08 to 1:30.

'Ghostbusters' gals reveal their wackiest jobs (ones involves Scientology) | Today on NBC

Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones paid a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Wednesday and shared their less-than-star-studded past jobs — which, for Jones, involved being a telemarketer for the Church of Scientology.

"Uh, yeah, they kinda still don't know I'm not a Scientologist," she said to the amusement of her co-stars. "I lived in Glendale, I needed to pay the rent and it was a very easy interview. I just acted crazy!"

http://www.today.com/popculture/gho...ackiest-jobs-ones-involves-scientology-t94756
    • Like Like x 4
  13. anon8109 Member

The scientology corporation intimidates heavy metal band into changing its name.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. TorontosRoot Member

Hahahaa pete griffs kicks butt!
    When he got triggered, the lulz ensued. Wonder what OSA had to bitch and moan about :p
    • Like Like x 3
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

How I Accidentally Joined #Scientology - Story Time

Ernest Kwame Adu, August 28, 2016

I'm Ernest Kwame Adu, a foreign 19-year-old Leisure Management student in Denmark (origin: The Netherlands). I love to travel around the world, which I show off with my Gold Frequent Flyer status.

Today's (long) story is about how I accidentally joined Scientology in summer 2015. They even trick tourists! Luckily, I was able to escape this "organization".

https://twitter.com/Chief_Adu
    • Like Like x 2
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

Enturbulating Scientology with the Angry Gay Pope

13 O'Clock Podcast

On this super-sized episode, Jenny and Tom risk lawsuits, assassination attempts, and the butthurt disapproval of Tom Cruise by poking fun at the weird and wacky world of Scientology with infamous Scientology protester The Angry Gay Pope, who has spent the past eight years trolling the ludicrous “church” and documenting every hilarious second of it on his magical YouTube channel, The End of Scientology.

Listen, laugh, visit his site, and donate to his Patreon so he can continue his glorious takedown of this loony and dangerous cult.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEndOfScientology

http://www.angrygaypope.com/

https://www.patreon.com/angrygaypope
    • Like Like x 2
  19. TorontosRoot Member

AGP never gives up! I love his spirit, the persistence never stops!!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

22. The Wrong Guy Member

A letter from Saint Hill gets returned.

Had To Roast Em'! Scientology Fuck Zeldar! #GOTEM

GrimnastyTV
    • Like Like x 2
  23. TorontosRoot Member

Lulz fuck zeltar!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

The Terrible Culture of Scientology: Part 1

Chris Shelton

This is the first part of an in-depth interview with Larisa Smith, daughter of Tim and Sylvia DeWall. We go into the details of growing up in Scientology and how the culture of Scientology is designed to do nothing but serve Scientology's purposes at the expense of family, friends, love or personal happiness.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. VIDEO: Scientology precludes son from finding own mother.

Scientology precludes son from finding own mother
    Suppressio Hibernicis
    Published on Sep 28, 2016
    Ex-Scientologist, William Drummond, cannot find his own mother or even whether or not she's alive, due to the scientology cult's influence over his heavily indoctrinated family. His mother, Betty Wordie, was the first in the world to attain the cult's OTVI level, therefore making her well known within the cult. So he seeks answers in the last scientology org in which she was said to have been involved.

• Like Like x 3
  26. Incredulicide Member

27. The Wrong Guy Member

The Terrible Culture of Scientology: Part 2

Chris Shelton

This is the second part of an in-depth interview with Larisa Smith, daughter of Tim and Sylvia DeWall. We go into the details of growing up in Scientology and how the culture of Scientology is designed to do nothing but serve Scientology's purposes at the expense of family, friends, love or personal happiness. In this video, we cover troubles after leaving a Scientology private desert school and then going to Los Angeles and taking part in the Scientology youth scene there and then discuss her experience in the Sea Organization.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. VIDEO: Scientology | Declassified (Recommended).
    Particularly for video that is only 7:45 long, this video is recommended. I'm not saying it is perfect, but it covers a lot of ground. If you have any suggestions, comments, recommendations, etc., I suggest you consider making a comment on YouTube itself.

Scientology | Declassified
    Alltime Conspiracies
    Published on Oct 6, 2016
    It's the mysterious religious, often considered a cult and followed by various high profile celebrities, actors and business elites. But what is Scientology all about?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

The Shocking Truth behind the Scientology Xenu Story

Collections
    • Like Like x 1
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

The Terrible Culture of Scientology: Part 3

Chris Shelton

This is the third and final part of an in-depth interview with Larisa Smith, daughter of Tim and Sylvia DeWall. We go into the details of growing up in Scientology and how the culture of Scientology is designed to do nothing but serve Scientology's purposes at the expense of family, friends, love or personal happiness. In this video, we cover what happened to Larisa after she left the Sea Organization behind her, worked for a Scientology-based company in Clearwater and then went back to Los Angeles and experienced the worst event of her life.

Attempted murder, a fancy lawyer, and the long path to healing: A Scientology life, exposed

http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/13/at...g-path-to-healing-a-scientology-life-exposed/
    • Like Like x 2
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

Critical Q&A #76

Critical Q&A #77

Critical Q&A #78

Critical Q&A #79

Critical Q&A #80

Critical Q&A #81

Critical Q&A #82

Critical Q&A #83

Critical Q&A #84

Chris Shelton
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

33. Well-informed critic.

34. Vlogger stalked by the cult after she tweets her support for Leah Remini.

35. Woman reacts with moral outrage at scientology after watching Leah Remini's series. How could you not?

There are now millions of people reacting just like she is.

36. Ex-jehova's witnesses describing the similar control mechanisms in both cults.

37. Youtuber claiming to be scientologist posts old video of Remini defending scientology.

38. TorontosRoot Member

I saw that one, probably OSA.