Customize

What would it take to get you to stop protesting?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Herro, May 19, 2011.

1. anonsoldier Member

I'll stop when we win. Then I will move onto a new cause.

As stated when this shindig first started, the dismantling of the organization in its present form and its leaders held accountable before a court of law.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I'd stop figting only when the cult falls and becomes illegal.
    Also, raid on the tremantia base! :D
  3. Positive Scenario: Once every building is empty and deteriorated and DM has to resort to man-whoring to buy a Big Mac.

Negative Scenario: If they manage to find my family and threaten them. (It might serve to piss me off more though, so it might be a negative scenario for THEM.)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. coskilla Member

It would take bigger checks from big pharma and DARPA I get already for protesting
  5. Anonymous Member

Just saw this thread, bro?
  6. When I become a real girl....
    Oh, wait.

Ok, I'll just settle for an IRL circle of friends. So I don't have to shout at empty buildings and sexually assault young boys to gain a feeling of social acceptance.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Herro Member

/r/ user be banned for being an unfunny faggot.
  8. Anonymous Member

Irony.
  9. coskilla Member

User has been banned in the past for being a nigger
  10. Lorelei Member

I'll stop protesting when the cult stops giving me over 9,000 excellent reasons TO protest. Fix the corruption, rot, and human rights abuses, apologize / make reparations to the abused, stop hiding behind front groups and invading disaster sites to recruit, etc., and we'll be jake.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. LokiFawks Member

Nothing less than the complete destruction of Scientology
    and each and every book, tape, movie, etc destroyed
    so as no one can be harmed by it ever again
    • Like Like x 2
  12. grebe Member

Dude, wogs don't get freaked out by books, tapes, or movies filled with bullshit. They use them occasionally for lulz. Or doorstops.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. LokiFawks Member

this is more personal for me
  14. Anonymous Member

I have a plan, while you're destroying all those I will destroy all of the copies on the internets. We will make a great team!
  15. iaxiloll Member

16. Anonymous Member

Appears Butthurt.
  17. Herro Member

Oh yeah? Well fuck you book burner.
  18. Anonymous Member

I want the cult shut down, and all members to wake up to the fact that history will forget it within 50 years, no bridge, none of it is like LRH said it was, he just cheated and lied and died
    And Miscavige jailed. I want that fucking dwarf locked up. Then I'll stop.
  19. Anonymous Member

Wanting Miscavige jailed AND that fucking dwarf locked up is wanting too much.
  20. grebe Member

I'm still waiting for my boat.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. eddieVroom Member

That's a keeper. :)

I'll be satiated when I see APC's rolling over the wire at Gold.

Beyond that, I suppose if someone dropped a shoebox full of Benjamins on my front doorstep, I'd be too distracted working on my transition to keep up with my "cheerleading" duties (nudge, nudge; wink, wink)...

(lol)

edit: for the record, I'm in for a metric shitload of electrolysis alone.

edit2: this is now a trap thread.
  22. Anonymous Member

transvestite.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

Faggot
  24. eddieVroom Member

And facial reconstruction, body sculpting, "undercarriage" work, trach shave, the inevitable tune-up on the body sculpting, 50/50 probability on labialasty as a follow-up to the vaginoplasty, lifetime hormones, new gender-appropriate wardrobe...

But I won't go in for having my vocal cords shaved, I can get there on voice training. Last job I had was tech support phones for a popular cell phone carrier, and I've already had about two-thirds of the customers addressing me as ma'am. Besides, that leaves the option of the "psych-out" defense in a barfight: drop those lower-octave harmonics back in loud and strong. ;)

edit: it's almost as expensive as Scientology, but at least you get something for the money.
  25. Diablo Member

When I see DM and TD bound and fucked in the ass, like the scene in the basment in pulp fiction, AND $1,000,000, then I will consider not protesting and fucking up the cult...on the other hand, FUCK THEM.

EXPECT US!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. Herro Member

Wow, you're a fucking moron aren't ya?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

I like your enthusiasm.
  28. Diablo Member

Herro, are you TD or DM? Did your ass start to sweat when you read the post about pulp fiction? bet it did!
  29. VaD Member

...when Co$ ceases to claim that they own the truth.