Customize

Whats going on today w/ Anonymous

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by TheBlackMasque, Oct 19, 2014.

1. QUOTE]So, what exactly was the original old guard of Anonymous, back before the trolls took over? [/QUOTE]

ME!

You fucking dipshit!

Hey Tara, Dis, Xander.

Still dealing with the "I've got no fucking life, so I'll just fuck with other peoples instead" Morons.

These trolls lead sad and pathetic little lives. Just ignore them.
  2. laughingsock Member

3. Time to go kill myself I think.
  4. laughingsock Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. xander meehan Member

ME!

You fucking dipshit!

Hey Tara, Dis, Xander.

Still dealing with the "I've got no fucking life, so I'll just fuck with other peoples instead" Morons.

These trolls lead sad and pathetic little lives. Just ignore them.[/quote]

I haven't been on in a while....
    I absolutely love your Avatar Picture..... Isn't that from the BBC show "The Prisoner"..... so spot on....
  6. xander meehan Member

I stopped in today for one reason.....
    I would like as many of you as possible to post how you feel, see, view Leah Remini's "Scientology:The Aftermath."

I can't help but be very bugged by Rinder being in it.... He was so totally OSA

At least there is one good thing, and that is she is at least keeping the protest and attacks alive....

And of course other good info these days like fucking over of wienstein
    All of your thoughts and comments are welcome

7. ME!

You fucking dipshit!

Hey Tara, Dis, Xander.

These trolls lead sad and pathetic little lives. Just ignore them.[/quote]

This dipshit Penny is NOT OG. He registered in FEBRUARY 2016.
  8. Not sure man. A different anon. forums isn't working and Anonymous doesn't seem to be getting the headlines today.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Don't expect us anytime soon!

Anonymous is dead and has been for a long time.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. When will anons get it into their thicker than thick heads that spamming Israeli government sites does no good?
    #OpIsrael my big beautiful hairy ass its a joke.
    You people are dumbfucks.
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

Take a look around Tel Aviv, You might not be aware that #OpIsrael didn't originate here, in fact I think yours is the first mention.
  12. While you might think you've taken down some of their sites you haven't, you've been fooled into thinking that by none other than the Israelis themselves.
    Their game of cat and mouse is oh so cleverer than anything you people can come up with.
    You are fooling yourselves and it's embarrassing to watch not to mention how funny it actually is with you lot of amateurs thinking you've achieved something when the reality is quite different.
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

Tel Aviv, I would suggest you look a little closer at the history of wwp, as far as it relates to Anonymous and Ops run under the anonymous concept.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    anon-venn-diagram-0-png.245038.png

Our roots are steeped in anti Scientology, and we stick strictly to legal and peaceful protest actions only, so you may want to find some other offshoot to carry on this line with. You are barking up the wrong tree, but that's your game isnt it ;)

TL/DR You may have smeared lipstick all over your pig, but it still smells like shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. This is about Tara:

15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Tel Aviv seems to be a drive-by. I looked up #OpIsrael on Twitter. Most of the accounts are from 2015 or 2016 and are inactive. Some support Jordan, Palestine or Syria. One of the accounts has a lot of tweets in Arabic and includes "jihad".
    • Like Like x 1
  16. What's going on today?

Sweet fuck all I say because this forum has slipped into the death throes and is breathing it's last.

Such a shame to see it decline in the way it has.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

and yet...it still remains in all its searchable glory...funny that innit. :D
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Fusion18 Member

hey, what 's up ? ;)

19. This isn't a chatroom you arsehole.

[IMG]
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Fusion
    Welcome here. Ignore the troll.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Thank you for keeping his shyte

22. Hey Spanker the mods keep all of your shite and you never thank them for it.
  23. Mrf Member

Mrf7

Attached Files:

24. Mrf Member

I'll be famous Hacker in the world.
  25. Mrf Member

Hallo guys..
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey Mrf,
    here at wwp we reserve ourselves to discussing, promoting and planning strictly legal, peaceful acts of protest, the hacking stuff doesn't have a place here. You may have to search elsewhere for people willing to discuss, promote or plan that sort of thing. That being said, there is plenty of legal stuff that having tech skills may come in handy for here. Have a look around, see if you like the place. Welcome :)
  27. Sure. Post on main random or news.
  28. Penguins for sale. Get your penguins here !