Customize

Whats happening near me

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Psyonide, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Psyonide Member

Whats happening near me

i live near San francisco. i would like to get involved right away.
    who knows about anything going on near san fran?
    Sorry i am new.
  2. anonsoldier Member

Re: Whats happening near me

Fucking lurk moar. 3 posts down from you is THIS: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/265-usa-west-coast/san-francisco-protest-wed-3rd-9am-73156/

A not that careful perusal of the aforementioned topic will reveal to you who is involved in the San Francisco cell, as well as Chanology SF - WE RUN THIS.

LO AND BEHOLD! SAN FRANCISCO ANONYMOUS HAS A WEBSITE!

Thank you for joining the war, please pay LOTS AND LOTS OF ATTENTION, and try to think critically and intelligently when speaking (not that anyone else does, but whatever).
  3. Psyonide Member

Thank you, like I said I am new. I tried to look for a forum about something in san fran, all I found were things that had happend already
  4. Anonymous Member

Not everyone here is as impatient with newcomers as anonsoldier,, even though his advice was good.

Inform yourself as much as possible by reading the FAQ and learning as much as you can about the criminal nature of the scientology corporation, and how to protest effectively and safely.
  5. Psyonide Member

i am not new the the information, i am just new to the cause. thank you for the advice. i have actually spent the last 7 hours on both the pro-scientology and anti-scientology web sites.
  6. Anonymous Member

Well done.

A word of advice: Scientology keeps track of every IP address that visits their site. When visiting any scientology site use a condom (i.e. proxy server).
  7. Psyonide Member

will do. thank you
  8. Psyonide Member

OK the link to the link given to me was for a past event, as for the link for the other website, no one is on it. What i want to know is what is the next thing planned/ planning for San Fran? I will help in any way i can.
  9. anonsoldier Member

I'm not impatient with newfags, for once upon a time I was one of them. Had I been impatient, I'd have simply left it at "lurk moar". I'm merely frustrated at what looked to me like a very lazy effort to establish contact with the SF cell. I mean, it'd be one thing if there was no post by anyone in SF, but the oldest thread by the cell was a week old and it was three posts below his.

That being said, I again say welcome to the cause, may your lulz be grand, and your wins many. And again, read the crap out of everything so you can quickly become wise and aged and frustrated with people newer than yourself.

EDIT: Psyonide. Yes, it was a past event. But that means the people who commented there are part of SF, and thus you should contact them by PM and ask your questions directly so you know they get answered by the people connected to San Francisco.

I also see you've signed onto the SF ning and begun perusing their forums and asking questions there. Kudos, good work, that's what you need to do also. Hence why I directed you there.
  10. Psyonide Member

i did read the post that was 3 below mine. it was for a past event. i was looking for something that i can help with. btw i have been reading every thing i can get my hands on.
  11. Anonymous Member

"A not that careful perusal..." Fucking contradiction; What does it mean?!?!

Fucking lurk moar IN A DICTIONARY so that when you berate someone for being stupid and lazy you don't look so stupid and lazy yourself.
  12. Psyonide Member

thank you for your help and being patient with me
  13. pedrofcuk Member

If those pesky SF anons don't give you what you want, come and protest in Ireland!
    :D
    Srsly, go SF anons!
    :cool:
  14. Psyonide Member

if only i could lol
  15. anonsoldier Member

I used "not" in conjunction with "careful perusal" intentionally. See, careful perusal implies that you have to look very hard and very closely in order to find something. For example, if SF Anons were very inactive, had no links in any of their posts, and were generally scarce, then you would need a careful perusal of the forums to find information to follow-up on. The very information that was requested by the OP.

Since there was a post about SF almost immediately below, with links and names and everything, my use of the word "perusal", which is defined as:
    it is quite clearly a proper use of the word. The bolded emphasis is mine to show that you're an ass because the word is useable both to indicate an intense and a casual approach to reading.

I live and breathe bureaucracy, regulations, and nitpicking. Do not fuck with me.
  16. Anonymous Member

If you review authoritative dictionaries you will find that the proper definition of peruse is to review with care and diligence. Some modern dictionariettes include the alternative definition to recognize the common misuse of the word by the uneducated.

What you choose to do with this information is up to you.
  17. Psyonide Member

cool idea

The Revolutionist "Starter kit"

a decorated box with Anonymous logos and a few phrases like "we are legion" or "together as one divided by 0" "We do not forget We do not forgive" things like that. Inside would be a Guy Fawkes mask with 10 Pro-Anonymous flyers
  18. anonsoldier Member

You are indeed correct. Oxford (and apparently only Oxford) does define it as only applying to a careful reading. I stand corrected.
  19. Re: Whats happening near me

Welcome aboard. Don't take the lurk moar stuff to heart. We all had that when we started. Like the Nick Cave photo too.

Also, online activism is good. Posting comments on relevant articles is good. Good thing to keep in mind is to have 2 sets of messages - one for the clams and one for the public.
  20. Psyonide Member

thank you all for the advice and help
  21. Anonymous Member

22. DeleoHostem Member

Any good proxies or VPNs out there? Give me something from either an EU country (other than GB) or Russia.
    Anything Chinese is good aswell.

Could someone PM me?
  23. Darkari33 Member

sorry cant help you there
  24. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum