Customize

WhatsApp and Instagram

Discussion in 'Projects' started by iHateFacebook, Apr 29, 2015.

1. iHateFacebook Member

I feel that WhatsApp and Instagram has turned my friends into f***king jerks. I am the only one who is not allowed to use these apps, and now I have now idea what the hell everyone is talking about. I have aided in Anonymous DDoS attacks before, so I can help if you do decide to attack these apps. And if possible, can you make the apps display the message "Hacked by Loner Indian. You know who I am."

Thanks!
    iHateFacebook
    This message by iHateFacebook has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. John Duff Member

Good luck, have fun.

But, we don't do anything illegal here. We are legal, peaceful protesters who have enough time in our hands to spend the day trolling in a forum.
  3. ""?

You would think Anonymous was less concerned about the fucking law. Please help me with the attack.
    ""?
    This message by ""? has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. I actually agree. But I don't know if it's possible to DDoS an app
    TrollHacker
    This message by TrollHacker has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  5. Don't be discouraged by the hate mail. Good luck!
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

Maybe it's not clear: this forum doesn't allow any illegal action/request.
    Have you idea how to ddos? or you just come here to ask somethink read around facebook? DDoss an app? This doesn't mean nothing. Has no sense.... ddoss can help you down a site, a server....but god! an app!!! the only u can do is to uninstall an app..
    And, finally, also if you wish to ddoss the whatsapp's servers, you have to grant much much power. If you grant it, tell me, i'll left any internet activity, because if you can, you're closer to god than anyone else...loool