Customize

When Independent Scientologists Proselytize

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Demented LRH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Demented LRH Member

Mod Edit: There is no evidence that anyone on WWP has received the kind of e-mail described below. Should it happen, please let the mod staff know.

You may be contacted, via PM, by the Marty followers who are present at this website. They will try to convince you that the Tech is working marvelously when it is used in it its purest form by Marty and the Indies. They will also tell you that Miscavige distorted Hubbard’s Tech on purpose to prevent the Scientologists from crossing the Bridge. But this is a lie -- the Tech is a deception that does not work; moreover, it is a dangerous tool that could make you go insane.

The Indies advertise the Tech at other anti-Scientology website (I received a message from one of the Indies at another website), so, please, be careful about that, too.

The best way to deal with the Tech promotions is to notify the moderators that someone is trying to sell the Hubbard doctrine to you.

Before you make a hast decision to join the Indies, please, read all anti-tech data posted at this website and at other anti-Scientology websites.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. veravendetter Member

If they've made it to the point of registering here and still allow the tech to drive them insane, then I propose they were going insane anyway.
  3. Aurora Member

Deep seated fear of losing their eternity = desperately grasping for Marty's tin cans
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

... as if something which is intangible and inalienably theirs could ever be taken from them.

inb499%
  5. Anonymous Member

marty needs cash. pretty stupid move to come to WWP to recruit people lol
  6. Anonymous Member

I'll believe it when an ex who comes here testifies its true.
  7. Ersatz Global Moderator

I'd love to know if this has happened. Please pm me if anyone has tried to sell you anything via pm.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

just leaving this here for Marty: 72.24.4.197
  9. James Spader Member

OP, I'd like to see you document the reasons why anyone should think that the above "may" or "will" happen, otherwise this looks like just another one of your spooky stories.
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Ersatz Global Moderator

Agreed. Again, if this has happened to any member the mod staff would love to know about it.
  11. Anonymous Member

This should probably be a sticky in the "neewb" sector....the squirrels probably think that the more ex's they bring on board the more powerful Mahty will become..and a more viable challenge to DMs leadership when they launch their coup...and no one REALLY believes Mahty does not want to take power...do they? The best and only place for Mahty is in prison, but that won't happen...so exile in Texas where he can play with nuts and fruits in Squirrelville is about as close as he can get...ONE SIGN that he is trying to take control of CO$ and I am guessing ANON is going to go all psycho on his ass.
  12. James Spader Member

Dox?
    • Like Like x 5
  13. LocalSP Member

I agree with this^^^
    • Like Like x 3
  14. telomere Member

15. I am in complete agreement with JS and Ersatz. While we make it a point not to censor, I would encourage the OP to provide dox for what you're claiming. And I would encourage anyone reading it to be skeptical unless you see some evidence.

And, of course, if anyone is messaging you and trying to preach to you about the benefits of any religion, please let us know right away. WWP is an open community, but unsolicited proselytizing is something we'd like to know about.
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

I'm assiming this just more of the usual moonbat bs from OP until a Mod confirms it got reported from somebody else.

Meanwhile, OP GTFO and go bak to clambake where you belong.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Smurf Member

Agreed. This is another example of OP's silliness & desire for attention. It is no secret what "Independent Scientologists" believe in, and that there are some "independents" who are not friends of Marty, nor do they support his agenda.

Some of us have "friends" on FB that are Indies.. and support their freedom to believe in whatever they want even if we, personally, think it's a load of steaming horseshit.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Demented LRH Member

It happened to me at another website, as I said. I thought it could happen here too, so I thought it would be prudent to give a warning. .
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Demented LRH Member

The Indies have their freedom to believe in whatever they want to, nobody is trying to take that freedom away from them. But those who recently left CoS are in a fragile state of mind, the last thing they need is someone trying to convince them that the Tech works. This has nothing to do with me and my “desire to have attention”. I already got enough attention by posting anti-Scientology articles at various websites, and I hardly need more.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Demented LRH Member

The Indies have their freedom to believe in whatever they want to, nobody is trying to take that freedom away from them. But those who recently left CoS are in a fragile state of mind, the last thing they need is someone trying to convince them that the Tech works. This has nothing to do with me and my “desire to have attention”. I already got enough attention by posting anti-Scientology articles at various websites, and I hardly need more.
    PS. I am out of here because I have to login every time I want to post a new message. The website looks great now, but the login problem had returned.
  22. Smurf Member

They are adults. They don't need you to coddle them or speak for them.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. James Spader Member

When issuing warnings to Anons it's prudent to include documentation of the threat. If you have none you are liable to be thought of as attempting to create rather than diffuse drama.
    • Like Like x 8
  24. telomere Member

I can think of a few "anti-Scientology" websites where independents have an active recruitment program. It definitely can happen here too, but WWP has a somewhat different culture and history than most sites out there. We're so hostile to Tech that very few FZers can handle posting or lurking here at all.

I've seen a few cases where it looked like Indies were fishing for "raw meat",
    but it's much more common for Indies to show up here and then "wake up" a little more, piece by piece.

I consider them as I would any other ex; damaged humans in self-repair.
    Engaging with wogs is good practice for getting on with your life.

Thank you for GTFO Scientology.
    • Like Like x 6
  25. telomere Member

...also thanks for reporting the potential problem you saw.

If you see what you believe to be a threat, its sometimes better to report it than keep quiet. Eventually you learn to differentiate between "serious-threat" and "not-so-serious". If you are able to examine yourself critically, it DOES get easier over time.
  26. Demented LRH Member

Soon after I joined ESMB in Aug. 2011, I received what I call “invitation to join Marty’s group” from one of its members. There is no doubt in my mind that the Tech is a complete failure, so I ignored the invitation. But lately I changed my mind about similar invitations and decided to post this thread as a warning to potential Marty recruits.
    What if I am wrong and nothing of this sort is happening at WWP? Then I will gladly admit that I was a bit paranoid about the whole Marty thing.
    But what if I am right? Then the moderators will decide what to do, if anything.
    Some people have left CoS but not Scientology altogether, they no longer listen to the CoS officials, but they still might be listening to the likes of Marty. Should we turn our backs on them, or should we try to convince them that the Tech is an illusion?
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Demented LRH Member

My Dox is the invitation that I received at ESMB. But I am sure that some critics will say that I made it up, so I am not going to post it here
  28. xenubarb Member

[IMG]
    If it hasn't happened yet it probably will now...
  29. Anonymous Member

I hope someone PMs me about joining with Marty. It will be fun.
  30. Miranda Member

It's up to you. But please don't start misleading threads about it. I've changed the title of this one.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Demented LRH Member

I do not speak for them, I speak to them
  32. Anonymous Member

O hai! Marty's koolaid is better than DMs. Come on over and we will love bomb you until it's time for your session, and you only pay what you think it's worth!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Thank you. There is a God....
  34. Please PM me with more info :)
  35. Orson Member

@Demented - thank you for the heads up, it is worth mentioning. The execution of your warning left a little to be desired, but I understand and appreciate your intent.
    • Like Like x 5
  36. telomere Member

...anyone want to take a stab at this?
  37. Anonymous Member

No.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

No reason to do so, srsly.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Tangerine Member

ESMB being a recruiting ground for indies is old news. Just ask Emma. The reason they go there and advertize the free zone, is because they don't have any new and interested people coming to their own forums.

Smurf said it already, but Facebook is where the free zone action is. There is a ton of networking going on there, and it is both regional and global. Groups (pages) offering everything from the comm course to all OT levels can be found. In my opinion, there is no danger in getting a message of free zone services offered, but do contact a mod about that if you want.

Here's the good news: there is a movement going on right now, and it is stronger than ever. It is a movement of abandoning CoS as it is. The indies are saying that DM has ruined "the tech" and the structure in many ways. We all saw Debbie's e-mail, so refer to that as a primer. This has been happening since the 1980's, when a huge number of people left -- but times inside have not gotten better -- they are worse. For Chanology, this is very good news. At this very moment, someone is trying to get out, and reunite with a parent who has already left, and risking disconnection from the other parent. See Tory's Facebook page to find out if the girl has her ticket home yet.

The free zone is going to grow, and it's not Marty's game, it is everywhere. If your interest is dismantling Corporate Scientology, forget about the free zone. For some people who leave, it's the first step of many.
    • Like Like x 7
  40. Demented LRH Member

CoS is our prime enemy, of course. While we cannot stifle the Freezone growth completely, we can slow it down by showing the people who recently left CoS that the Tech is a complete and utterly failure.

Marty’s group is different from other nonofficial Scientology groups because he is getting a lot of media attention, which helps him to bring more people to his version of Scientology. Marty uses the media as a marketing tool.

I tried to post my anti-Scientology articles at two Scientology websites, but could not pass the mods. I heard that Marty uses the same policy of clamping down free speech, so I did not waste my time by trying to post my articles at his website. In this respect Marty is no different than DM.

This website supports freedom of speech, so everyone can post his/her materials here. It would be a common courtesy on the part of Marty followers and other Freezoners to identify themselves as such.

I had a discussion with a Marty follower at OSMB. Unlike some Marty supporters, he said right from the start that he is a Scientologist who practices his religion outside CoS. I did not have a problem with that, he is free to practice any religion he wants. He was brave enough to state his position and defend it. I do not mind to have a discussion with the Scientologists at this website if they, indeed, are willing to have a debate with me.