Customize

When Independent Scientologists Proselytize

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Demented LRH, Jan 9, 2012.

1. James Spader Member

Actually: no. The benefits of Anonymity should and do extend to all users of this website regardless of their beliefs. It is common courtesy to allow others using this resource to reveal themselves--or not--as they see fit, and to judge them--or not--on the merits of their ideas.
    • Like Like x 10
  2. telomere Member

And yet, it's there...

That was a hint.
  3. Robatl Member

To any ex, I dare say that you left because of disatisfaction, and with a feeling of regret for wasting some portion of your life. Just hear this, joining in with any sort of Hubbard inspired group, or even trying to do it on your own only serves to waste even more of your life. Do what you must to move on.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Herro Member

I'd advise everyone to sack up and not get bent out of shape by the possibility of someone trying to sell them membership in a silly UFO club.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Demented LRH Member

I do not mind having a debate about the Tech with an Independent Scientologist even if he uses the ANONYMOUS button to post his materials. Anyone?
  6. Tangerine Member

Debating about the cult here is fun. Socacity, come back!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Herro Member

I'd love to see Terril destroy Demented LRH. You all know how that shit would go down.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Smurf Member

I'd love to see you walk in front of a moving semi. You all know how that shit would go down.
  9. Demented LRH Member

I do not know who Terill is, but I am waiting for his response if he is here (I do not remember anyone with a screen name Terill). Terill, are you going to go after me? I am shaking in my boots.
  10. Terril Member

Its Terril. I have been the main promoter for the Freezone on the net for 12 years or so.

Don't do so here.
  11. veravendetter Member

Clash of the Cretins
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Demented LRH Member

It was Herro’s idea to pit us against each other, not mine. Frankly, I do not give a damn about the Freezoners; what they do is their own business. I have nothing against them.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Clamosaurus Member

Translated:

"I've always had a leaning for the dispossessed, the disenfranchised, the poor and the weak. So here I am."

URL].gif

You would if you could.

You'll just have to settle for bumping this thread up 3 weeks after it was last posted in to ostensibly inject some fee$one interest

[IMG][/img][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL]
  14. veravendetter Member

wut
    • Like Like x 2
  15. SPRTT Member

SMURFFFFFFFFFF!!!@!!!!!@@!@#!@ ELEVENTY~!~!!!~
  16. Anonymous Member

I do, they are fucking nuts.
  17. Anonymous Member

DLRH, I thought we got rid of you for good. Bye.
  18. Anonymous Member

"us" ??

19. SOJOA Member

Swish!
  20. SOJOA Member

Whether it actually happened on this website or not, the warning is out and what he said was true in regards to the tech so better safe than sorry.
  21. billybob Member

Today I saw on a recent blog post an Independent Scientologist brag about how she audited a 10 year old and helped him so much blah blah blah...

Sure, I'm all for letting the Freezoners practice Scientology in their living rooms, and grow old die in peace...
    but I do not want to see any more healthy young minds become polluted and indoctrinated with Hubbard's Moonbattery.
    And it is going on right now, inside the COS, and outside, too.
    The Independents will go on doing it too, from what I can tell.

Fuck that shit.
    No more kids on cans!
    • Like Like x 9
  22. veravendetter Member

Shit happens. If you're going to take issue with that, then what about evangelicals etc. People here are more aware than most that you can't kill an idea, so if Independents want to audit their kids it's going to happen. Outside the context of the organised gangbang I don't really see much danger. Yes, in our opinion, it may give them a twisted view of reality, but no more twisted or destructive than many world views people construct to ease them through life, whether secular or religious.
  23. Anonymous Member

Its not a religion.
  24. veravendetter Member

Yawn. Read what you quote.
  25. whatever
    • Like Like x 1
  26. billybob Member

Misdirection. I am not here to discuss Christian Evangelism.
    I'm here to oppose Scientology.
    Of course you can't kill an idea - but you can promote a competing idea. Most people here recognize that information is power. To oppose Scientology we need to be better at promoting information that opposes Scientology. I don't see how that changes whether it is the COS, Marty's Indepenents, or the FeeZone.
    I think I know where you are coming from. Religious freedom? Fine. I'm all for it.
    I would never suggest we harass Indies for practicing Scientology in private.

But I fear a growing complacency as the COS Civil War divides our target, creating a tenuous alliance between Chanology and the Indies. Some here want to court these nutjobs as allies. I do not.

I am all for allowing kooks to be kooks. I would not support picketing an individual's home.
    On the other hand, when these Indies begin promoting Scientology to the public, offering "counseling" services that include auditing, I think it is our duty to oppose them, just like we oppose efforts to use Applied Scholastics or TheWayToHappiness in schools, or offer "free stress tests" at the Mall.

I will fight any efforts to disseminate Scientology to the unsuspecting public, whether it be the Indies or the COS doing it. I will fight by spreading the truth about L Ron Hubbard, his lies, his abuses, and hypocrisy.

I am especially disturbed by the use of the e-meter on children. I have seen the evidence that use of the e-meter can be harmful and addictive.
    I am disturbed by Applied Scholastics being promoted in some schools, and that Marty and the Independents apparently continue to approve of this.

tl;dr
    Scientology is harmful in any form. I will oppose Scientology for as long as it is being disseminated by anyone, anywhere.
  27. Anonymous Member

If your wackass FreeZone were half of what it thinks it is, you wouldn't need to promote it, faggot.

ot3-data-1.gif

Take your bad sci-fi and GTFO of here.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. veravendetter Member

I just think there's a point where you've got to let people be idiots if they want to. Maybe, where you and I would draw that line differs. I appreciate your reply.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Freezoners are scilons that even Marty doesn’t want
  30. Anonymous Member

He wants the public, just not the auditors. His attacks on David Mayo were basically trying to position himself as more on-source than the FZ.
  31. billybob Member

I agree with this.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter - you have reminded me to keep an open mind.
    I am sure we will all become better informed, and hopefully more unified in our approach to the Indy movement, as future events unfold.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

He continues to do that to this day, by attacking other Freezoners and setting himself up as the chosen one, as the “original” G, err Independent. My tech is better than your tech and I am the savior.
  33. Anonymous Member

Hey if its Terril vs DLRH, my money is on Terril.

He might be a sucker but he ain't DLRH.

Terril means well. DLHR means nothing.

And $cientology and Hubbard disgusts me.

That's how retarded & invalid anything DLRH has to say.

Terril is almost welcome compared to DerpLRH.
  34. Anonymous Member

Oh hey DLRH, why not try stir even more bullshit about Miranda, or Tangerine?

Like it is any of your fuckin business?

DLRH is like mini-miscavige, even lower. Fuck the fuck off.
  35. Anonymous Member

Whatever stupid message board bullshit is going on, DLRH is the egofag pencil-dick in the middle of it all.

DLRH = cancer
  36. 00anon00 Member

If we raise $$ for a one way bus trip to Vegas, we won't here from him in a looooong time
  37. veravendetter Member

Someone's mad.
  38. Anonymous Member

yep, this is becoming more faggot than the feezoners boards :/
  39. Herro Member

This thread might have legs after all.
    • Like Like x 1